Update on December Grand Arena and Territory Wars Rewards [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Why does CG bother to put out a memo with a time that rewards will be given to the community and then hours later ignore that memo and miss giving out the promised reward?
  • Options
    one laptop? times are tough i guess.
  • Options
    I doubt there's any need to post more cases of not getting the rewards as scheduled, but... I didn't get 'em either.
  • Options
    Guess they decided to alter the deal I'll just have to pray they don't decide to alter it further
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    In CG's Timezeone, it is 5.20am right now. I'm sure TW rewards will come later as they start their day.

That's not how 8am UTC works.

What? I live in CG timezone!

What? That's now how UTC works!

I understand what they 'said', 8am UTC, but as I was noting, it's very early in CG tz, and I'm sure things will be resolved when they come into work.

If I know I won't be at work at 5am, I don't tell people I'll get them something at 5am.

It doesn't concern me that the rewards are not here when they said. I only pointed out the time in CG land just for those concerned by a lack of response.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Options
    Hi, it is 2018-12-19 and after 5 pm UTC. Still nothing on my inbox. If it should be 9:00 "AM" or "PM" UTC?
    regards, Marcin
  • Options
    Loot for doing nothing? Hey, thanks!
    While you are feeling generous, how about cranking up the TW win count on stage 4/4 of my Jedi Master quest? I've been stuck at 1/10 on Aggressive Negotiations all month!
  • Options
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for doing this. It really lifts my spirits at least.

I do have one question about grand arena quests which I think got lost in another post. How will 3v3 arena affect the individual character GA quests like the Han solo one for example posted below.

5pf3tdibk1xq.png

How will we complete the undersized squad part of the quest? Will we need to go in with only 2 characters now to achieve it or will it just be automatic if we send him in with a 3 man squad?

I went in to a fight using 4 toons, won with them having full protection. Works if you pick right.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @I_WANT_YODA the post you quoted was asking about in the 3v3 Grand Arena phase.

So going in with 4 isn't an option...

Wampa + Han vs 3 Rebels/Phoenix would do it.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lol. Why didn't you guys post this before you put out the other announcement about 3v3?

Now I have to blow out my torch and put my pitchfork away. :D

You probably put away that pitchfork and extinguished your touch too soon...
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Honestly, I didn't expect them to be on time with rewards given that they were late on Paploo's portrait by a day too

Late deliveries is CG's standard
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Honestly, I didn't expect them to be on time with rewards given that they were late on Paploo's portrait by a day too

What???? This is outrageous!!!

Just kidding, first I've heard of it. I don't pay attention to quest titles, portraits, etc.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    @Vendi1983 didn't even catch that...whoops.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Crumb just announced "later today."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Crumb just announced "later today."

They re waiting for this break more than me! And I’m a teacher lol
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Why is this so complicated? One laptop or not this is really disorganized and makes me think there is no planning there.

All info is a flip flop with this. Why?

Just repeat tw rewards from the last time.

Also should we expect more differentiation with ga? Will it be 3v3 and 5v5 every other time or is there more? Do you y’all even know?

And please - will tw and ga ever run together? If not, are we losing one tw per week?

@CG_Erik @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie

I know you aren’t in the office yet.

Yes you should expect more differentiation. The fact that they were going to mix it up like this was announced in the original grand arena post.
  • Options
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for doing this. It really lifts my spirits at least.

I do have one question about grand arena quests which I think got lost in another post. How will 3v3 arena affect the individual character GA quests like the Han solo one for example posted below.

5pf3tdibk1xq.png

How will we complete the undersized squad part of the quest? Will we need to go in with only 2 characters now to achieve it or will it just be automatic if we send him in with a 3 man squad?

I went in to a fight using 4 toons, won with them having full protection. Works if you pick right.

Its 3 v 3 not 5 v 5
  • Options
    Way better rewards and thank you for the 12 zetas this month. :smile:
  • Options
    still no reward ...
  • Options
    Still none for me either
  • Options
    Got expelled of the game with a message saying there was an update. Try to install the update but it doesn't work...
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Ahem:

I love you CG.

That is all.
  • Options
    Glad you moved bronziums to the front and didn't tell us. 2y of muscle memory just cost me 350 crystals. How do i get a refund?
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Why is this so complicated? One laptop or not this is really disorganized and makes me think there is no planning there.

All info is a flip flop with this. Why?

Just repeat tw rewards from the last time.

Also should we expect more differentiation with ga? Will it be 3v3 and 5v5 every other time or is there more? Do you y’all even know?

And please - will tw and ga ever run together? If not, are we losing one tw per week?

@CG_Erik @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie

I know you aren’t in the office yet.

Yes you should expect more differentiation. The fact that they were going to mix it up like this was announced in the original grand arena post.

Ty :)
  • Options
    This was a perfect make good
  • Options
    Glad you moved bronziums to the front and didn't tell us. 2y of muscle memory just cost me 350 crystals. How do i get a refund?

Same happened to me...
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    You don't