Thanks for moving the Bronzium Data Card...

Replies

• Options
    I never thought they would move it lol. Like literally complaining about ally points not being spent but ask us to scroll for five minutes to get to pack then waste time individually buying on top of that lol
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    See this was why they told us to save our currency for it, because of the QOL update :)

But seriously, finding a way to complain about this? Come on guys :p
  • Options
    I used to Favourite Tusken Raider to get to Bronziums fast, now I can finally un favourite it.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    ...I had no idea it had been moved so went all the way to the end, as I've done for years, and spent 350 Crystals before realising what had happened.(
    Did same thing. Autopilot failed.
    Sorry to hear it and for the sarcastic comments that'll come your way. ;)
    nicely done
  • Options
    25 wicket shards. He was already 7*.
  • Options
    Now....lemme know when we can open multiple bronze at a time.
  • Options
    Haha. After commenting in this thread I just did the exact same thing. Totally on autopilot. Got a full Zeb that went straight to shard shop currency.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    3..... Years...... Later......

There's always somebody to complain.

Or 15 somebodies...

Just stating a fact, always somebody to spin what people say though

Or just TVF in every thread
  • Options
    Even if they did told us ... automatism doesn't change with the update:/ still... a short question like:" do you wish to spend 350 crystals to buy .... " would have been nice for a couple of days! Well ... nobody's perfect I guess!
  • Options
    10 logray shards
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    You made a mistake, and it was in the update notes. I can sympathize with the lost crystals, but this one's on you.

Facepalm
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    How is it predatory? People have whined for years where it was located. They move it, put it in patch notes telling us they move it and you call that predatory?

giphy.gif

Im not saying it’s predatory like others just saying a bigger notice maybe an ingame notice would possibly stop “the majority” of these issues communication and all
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Wanna talk about crybabies the guys with millions of ally point need to get clicking so the “economy” gets good enough for them to enact their changes
    Gogogogogogogoogogogogo

WAIT nevermind they will probably make it worse
    Stopstopstopstopstopstopstop
  • GrimmHammer
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I did the same. I took 3 chrome cards before realising :(

Hope you are happy now at CG :(
    I am german, therefore my english is not the best.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    I used to Favourite Tusken Raider to get to Bronziums fast, now I can finally un favourite it.

I do a similar thing, only I have Old Daka (who I'm gearing up for HSith anyway) favorited. I used to use whichever Bronze card I was currently farming, but I think I have them all now at 7*.

Also, I'm super stoked about this now. I may actually use the store button again rather than going through characters.
  • Options
    Yeah Thanks for moving it in the 1st place
  • Options
    Thank you for hiding your grossly over priced micro transactions from me!!!!
  • Options
    Yes, I scrolled to the end, but I saw it was missing, I was super excited when I exited and re-opened the Store to find it at the front! Will make this much easier!
  • Options
    A really cheap, predatory and cynical move.

Seriously- who reads patch notes? Who has time to read patch notes?

I normally defend CG to the hilt - but this is really low of them.

• Options
    I did the same thing.
    over a year of automatic hand motions. 350 crystals went poof.
    No warning.

Yeah, I think there should be a 'are you sure you want to buy this' option, and you can disable it if you want
    "When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone"
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    ... to the beginning of the row.

However, I had no idea it had been moved so went all the way to the end, as I've done for years, and spent 350 Crystals before realising what had happened.

Thanks for the move, no thanks for the lack of forewarning. :(
    Wow another predatory tactic disguised as a QOL

CG will never change

Come on. Stop complaining. They did what people have been asking for and give lots of sweet rewards (ewok portraits) and your calling them bad? Be nice or they'll put the bronzium in the middle!
    "When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone"
  • Options
    QOL update that I am particularly happy about. No not the ewok bundle, it's the bronzonium packs! I no longer have to scroll past hundreds of things!
  • Options
    sindjgw9xqmy.png
  • Options
    Personally I am glad they moved it. Thank you CG.
  • Options
    Created an account just to complain about this. I will miss those 350 crystals...
  • Options
    Happened to me too. I did notice it first, almost bought chromium before realising bronzium has been moved. However autopilot did it second time. Can’t really blame anyone but me, I even told my guild about the change before making mistake.

I got full toon. Gamorrean guard. I hadn’t opened it yet, so I guess it was good?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    1) I try to enter game
    2) game restarting due to update
    3) due to 30mb download I realize it's an update
    4) in the home screen I see there are new ingame messages
    5) I read about bronziums being moved to the start
    6) I check the store (red sign that's indicating the free bronzium)
    7) I instantly see the bronzium at the start (red sign on top)
    8) I open it and enjoy not having to scroll to the end for future bronziums

Daamn, I'm so smart. Think I'll start studying physics at Harvard University.
    A really cheap, predatory and cynical move.

Seriously- who reads patch notes? Who has time to read patch notes?

I normally defend CG to the hilt - but this is really low of them.

A lot of people? Mostly they're not that long either once you skip the part about the packs. Takes like 2 mins (Ingame messages like 1 min). Daaaaamn, so much time!!
    I did the same. I took 3 chrome cards before realising :(

Hope you are happy now at CG :(

Ok, I'm trying to imagine this:

"Hey, let's just open a few bronziums!"

*clicks on the first of this blue looking CHROMI...ehh BRONZIUM card that costs 350 crys...ehhhh 250 ally points*
    *window with possible drops opens and shows the usual freebie chars like Embo, Fallen Bastila, etc.*
    *clicks on "buy for 350 cryst...ehhh 250 ally points"..goddamnit!"*

"Cool, 12 shards for Fallen Bastila, I'll take it."

*2nd CHRO..BRONZIUM*

"Wow, 12 shards of Mission Vao, Revan I'm coming! I wonder why people spent money to get the required chars like Mission if you can just pull them from bronziums..."

*3rd BRONZIUM (Ha!)*

"Wuuuut, full Embo pull!"

*brain.exe starts up*

"Shiat..."

/s
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Skyfrager59
    243 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I also wasted 250 crystals.... 3 years of scrolling so old habit, no head's up so I did not see it... 10 Young Lando shards :smile:
    Thanks anyway
  • Options
    How to define people who are not watching what they are doing...
  • Options
    10 Tie-Pilot Shards ;)