Soooooo many events

2Next

Replies

• Hanse
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hanse wrote: »
    Fantastic Week for all players that are at least Level 85... low level players like me at Level 70 got nearly nothing to play and so nearly no good stuff like it was at christmas last year with the free gifts, so yes, if you are an end gamer that really are fantastic competition weeks for you.

If you’ve been playing since last Christmas and are still Level 70 then you clearly don’t play this game very much and have Little right to complain.

no i started over a new account end of this November!
  • Options
    Hanse wrote: »
    no i started over a new account end of this November!
    But... Why?
    That aside, I'm curious: as a (starting out) new character, how is the game experience for you? You've already said that the events exclusive for 85+ are annoying, is there anything else that should be improved for new players?
    And what about anything good for new players?
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    I thought this was a complaining thread.

I personally hated that I had to spend over an hour every single day on xmas playing through events that Ive already played through 50+ times, just to avoid my competitors getting a lead.

Next year just send some gifts and let us enjoy holidays, like cg staff also does now, please.
  • Options
    Man, I hadn't seen Places of Power in forever. When was the last time that was run?
    I personally hated that I had to spend

No you didn't.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

No you didn't.

Yes, I did. I may be a minority here, but I like my life, especially around Christmas.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    Because auto takes so long.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

No you didn't.

Yes, I did. I may be a minority here, but I like my life, especially around Christmas.

No you didn't. You didn't have to spend any of your time doing anything. You didn't have to spend any extra time at all in the game if you didn't want to.

But you wanted to. And that's totally fine and you shouldn't feel guilty about it. Family is great, I spent time with mine, but it was nice in the morning to do a few assault battles for free stuff and then go eat leftover turkey.
  • Options
    Man, I hadn't seen Places of Power in forever. When was the last time that was run?

Sometime in August, so over 4 months.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    To be fair, the rewards are really bad, so I for one didn't miss it.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    To be fair, the rewards are really bad, so I for one didn't miss it.

After a while it's all shards for the shard shop gods, so I just do them all.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    Sure I do too. But the gear is worse than most other events.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Sure I do too. But the gear is worse than most other events.

Yeah but i got over 4k of shard shop currency, which is really helping me with my gear grind , and allows me to pick the salvage i want , instead of random pieces, which give the one you have 100s of usually
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    All these assault battles is awesome. All these events is awesome. Why was the Anniversary not like this? lol.

So much shard shop currency. So much to do in the game that's fun to do. Enjoy this moment people :)
  • Options

No you didn't.

No you didn't. You didn't have to spend any of your time doing anything. You didn't have to spend any extra time at all in the game if you didn't want to.

But you wanted to. And that's totally fine and you shouldn't feel guilty about it. Family is great, I spent time with mine, but it was nice in the morning to do a few assault battles for free stuff and then go eat leftover turkey.

Still wrong.
    Im going to assume that your English is poor, thats why you didnt understand my original comment. Im going to go very basic this time:
    1. I like swgoh.
    2. I play competitively (=i care about my arena/fleet ranking)
    3. I wanted to spend christmas with my real lifr, and keep swgoh to a minimum.
    4. I could not do that, because of the events. If I skipped them, my competitors would have gotten an advantage, and giving out multiple free advantages to your competitors, will hinder arena rankings in the long run.

And for the ever inconpetent tvf, no, most of these events are not auto events, even around 2.6m gp.
  • Options
    4. I could not do that, because of the events. If I skipped them, my competitors would have gotten an advantage, and giving out multiple free advantages to your competitors, will hinder arena rankings in the long run.

Yes you could. You could totally have done it. CG didn't lock your family in a closet until you did the events, they didn't threaten, cajole, or force you to play, you chose to because you feel that a couple extra mods and shard shop currency is more important than your family.

The reason you're mad is that you feel guilty.
  • Options

No you didn't.

Still wrong.
    Im going to assume that your English is poor, thats why you didnt understand my original comment. Im going to go very basic this time:
    1. I like swgoh.
    2. I play competitively (=i care about my arena/fleet ranking)
    3. I wanted to spend christmas with my real lifr, and keep swgoh to a minimum.

And for the ever inconpetent tvf, no, most of these events are not auto events, even around 2.6m gp.

Every event for me except mythic events are autoable, and I have under 2m gp.