Flowbafett-the one and only, Ellisar, Viktor Noland, Echo Base, Dayma, Lupo, Cyrick, Geka, Valdul

Replies

• Options
    I am the same on Rey, she is beast mode, supposedly after level increase she is super fast too. I read Dooku gets no more speed increase but it is all theory right now.
    I am going to try Poe with FOTP for defense the next few days since I can't play at 6.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Kill Rey first your safe lol
  • Options
    Flowbafett wrote: »
    No motorcycle for me. Infiniti coupe

Lol my wife drives an infiniti, m35. I sold my 535 BMW when we moved.
    Small world. If you tell me you drink Grey Goose or Dos I will think you are my lost twin.
  • Options
    Razakor wrote: »
    Kill Rey first your safe lol

Unless Daka brings her back 3 times
  • Flowbafett
    177 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Tito's and Shiner for me my friend

Post edited by Flowbafett on
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    So i will just run for first place then i will burn my arena match left to let you all get your #1.
    That agreement looks just fine for me :).

Also working on Dooku (95/100) and rey (78/100) then I guess I will go for that GS (though i hate his looks) to replace either lumi or Yoda, dont know yet.
  • Options
    About the same, a am behind you on Rey and Dooku by about 40 shards each. Getting their gear up as I go. I will drop Leia for Rey and Daka for Dooku I think.
    I'm working all week until next Tuesday so probably won't be in arena.
  • Options
    Man, got to log in close to 6. All top 4 spots locked with each other, lame. Oh well
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Hey simian! What up
  • Options
    Hey Razakor, testing out a lineup before bed. Take out easy man.
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    You to brother, good luck tomorrow.
  • Poone_Raeda
    29 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Wow this thread has grown nicely!

Got Geo to 7* and Qui Gon to 6*...only to have to work a bunch of days from 5-6 EST. So I fell back a little bit, currently #17.

I'm so thankful for this level cap holdout; finally gearing up Phasma, Poggle, and Dooku (edit: fun fact...I just spelled his name as the synonym for poop, and EA starred it out).

Have you guys come across Resistance Pilot on defense? That guy wrecks me almost as bad as Rey.

Good to see you guys active.
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Wow this thread has grown nicely!

Got Geo to 7* and Qui Gon to 6*...only to have to work a bunch of days from 5-6 EST. So I fell back a little bit, currently #17.

I'm so thankful for this level cap holdout; finally gearing up Phasma, Poggle, and Dooku (edit: fun fact...I just spelled his name as the synonym for poop, and EA starred it out).

Have you guys come across Resistance Pilot on defense? That guy wrecks me almost as bad as Rey.

Good to see you guys active.

What up poone! Congrats, I just finished my 7 star QGJ today, almost got my dooku to 7. I'm currently trying to star up my anakin. I really would like to add my favorite character to my line up eventually lol. Resistance pilot hits like FOTP, but is easily taken down with QGJ assist with Dookus stun. Both heroes attack before anybody

• Options
    I think resistance pilot is no FOTP, he is good though. As fast as it is right now just focus Qui, GS, Rey, Dooku etc. A change has to be coming soon though. Good luck buddy it's getting rough out there
  • Options
    Dayma I am blocking that Fredrik guy from you, keep knocking him to 7, hope you got the crystals.
    Let me know your payout time guys if I am not working I'll try to block for you as much as I can.

Good luck everyone.
    Also congrats on Qui, he is just so amazing, he does everything. Can't think of a better guy to have.
  • Options
    Who is next for payout? Flow and I are same time but he let me have it yesterday. Poone and Modnoc and my man Razakor when are you guys?
  • Options
    BTW I am also leveling resistance pilot and hoping he is good. In theory a resistance team would be amazing
  • Options
    Modnoc is 5pm cst. Razakor is 8pm cst
  • Options
    Hey flow thanks for yesterday. No one comes after you? I never see you drop rank. I am off today but spent a ton chasing gear, not sure if I am going after first today.
    Is anyone using Rey? Still figuring her out
  • Options
    I dropped down to 11 at one point. Frederic Nedjam and I went at it for a little bit today. Yesterday I sat at 3 for most of the day. I think that might be a safe place to sit. I am using a 6* Rey today. My Poggle lead team is so slow, I just hope for crappy AI. Guessing I am not too hard to beat on defense
  • Flowbafett
    177 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Oops. I got bleeped. How about cruddy?
  • Options
    Poe Poggle is always hard, just depends on speed and RNG. I am banking on Rey to help me too. Dooku is almost done, he just hits like a girl most of the time.
  • Options
    Who is echo base? Full gear royal guard and Sidious Daka Qui and GS. Not a terrible comp. Royal guard messes with you a second then blows up.
  • Options
    Will you guys accept me?. I run a very easy team of qgj, rey, fotp, daka, gs.
  • Options
    Will you guys accept me?. I run a very easy team of qgj, rey, fotp, daka, gs.

Lol, welcome to the club. What time zone are you in?
  • Options
    I'm in seattle so pacific time. Good to meet you guys on different server, thought I pop in and say hi.
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Hey my man simian! I was fishing all day, and forgo about arena at 6:00pm lol. I finished rank 17 REST IN PEACE lol
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunatly no, its been 2 days in a row that Fredrik locks me at 17h53min30s so everytime i took back first place around 18h00min07s or so. I'm so ****, i'm gonna burt him today.
  • Modnoc
    18 posts Member
    Options
    I think echo base is on the same timer as me. He blocked me at 5:00 cst, only had a minute to try and get first back. That royal guard just takes so long to chew through.
  • Options
    Ya, annoying. I'm working until Wednesday but I'll try and help block for you guys