Galatic War Shipment

Hello Community,

i've got a little Question. What do you usually buy in Galatic War Shipment?
At the momemt I'm always buying luminara with 400 Points but mostly i have 400 Points left.
I don't know what would be a good option beside luminara.
Maybe IG 86 or Briggs? I would like to hear some opinions.

Replies

• Options
    Just keep investing in Luminara. Your timer resets every 5 hours or so which means you can log in later in the day to spend the other 400 on her. Or spend the 10 crystals to reset immediately. Keep focused on her.

Phasma is another good one to focus on apparently. Teebo and IG-86 are alternatives for special builds.
  • DarthVanio
    293 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Just keep investing in Luminara. Your timer resets every 5 hours or so which means you can log in later in the day to spend the other 400 on her. Or spend the 10 crystals to reset immediately. Keep focused on her.

Phasma is another good one to focus on apparently. Teebo and IG-86 are alternatives for special builds.

+1. Keep starring her up until 7*. Then you can think of something else. She is probable the easiest toon to promote, so it should't take too long to do that.
  • Options
    Max out Luminara to 7* and don't spend a token on anything else until you do, including refresh.

Afterwards, I would either do one of the following (my order of preference)
    1. Captain Phasma - fantastic leadership skill if you have the First Order toons
    2. IG-86 - fantastic potential damage dealing, particular paired in a droid team
    3. Poggle the Lesser - good synergy with Damage-Dealers/Droids
    4. Don't spend anything just for the sake of it and see if someone else pops up who is very good in the future.

• Options
    ty for your fast replys.
    I will spend all Points in Luminara then.

• Options
    Also looks at your current roster, which toon makes since for an instant, upgrade/ senergy, with toons on hand...for me it was nightsister initiate. ..took a flyer on nightsister team, n she's very tanky...5* 10k hp , already helps me in G.W. ( while being 7 lvs lower then my main toons)

But like all the rest have said...luminara 7* 1st.....
  • Options
    Fighton wrote: »
    Also looks at your current roster, which toon makes since for an instant, upgrade/ senergy, with toons on hand...for me it was nightsister initiate. ..took a flyer on nightsister team, n she's very tanky...5* 10k hp , already helps me in G.W. ( while being 7 lvs lower then my main toons)

But like all the rest have said...luminara 7* 1st.....

Same here, I got lucky with some chrome drops and sprang for the Heroine pack back when I started and I noticed Nighsister Initiate was 4 shards from 4*.
    So I took a round out from advancing Luminara to promote Initiate for a GW second stringer , she's tanky and better than I thought she'd be.

If you bought the droid pack and especially if you already have Poggle or Lobot unlocked, I'd advance IG-86 ahead of Phasma for the synergy once you have Luminara to 7*.

My $0.02
    Ally Code: 945-699-762