17. - 23. Jan Prediction

13Next

Replies

• Options
    I was one of the first people to look at the calendar after it was published. I can attest that at first publishing, it had Rey on the 24th.In fact, the bot in discord that pushed the original alert to me about the calendar, still has the original image.
    7uc8UAp.png
    They changed it later and removed her, for a reason unbeknownst to me. There's a second alert in my discord feed to prove it.
    That said, look at the calendar now. BB-8 is still on the 24th. BB8 and Rey always run together, just like R2 and CLS are right now. She's on the 24th. No doubt about it.

Yeah I have this image too... they are hiding something
  • Options
    daws901 wrote: »
    Tbh I'm hoping revan will be mid Feb. I'll have everything sorted by then. Also JTR on one occasion took 119 days to return. CLS took 140 days to return first time

I'm the same. Just need to get Vao to 7 star and I'm good to go.
    I should have her 6 star this weekend
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Luke lol
  • Options
    I think personally we see Revan on the 17th or a new marquee toon.
    They will have something new and big for February more than likely.
    They won’t simply roll back out Revan, and j doubt they wait till March.
    If you wanted Revan, you would be ready by now, even as a free to play.
    Gives them another chance to make some more money before the meta changes in February with a new toon.
    Granted there are a few meta teams now with 3PO

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

They just released a new puzzle, so if there's something unrevealed on the 17th it's highly likely it's the solution to the puzzle (presumed to be OT Falcon).
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    029sqtea8g1e.jpeg

This is a genius joke and I’m very upset that it isn’t getting the love it deserves.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    So just a heads up, it will be Revan in the open slot and I dont know why they felt the need to remove Jtr after first being shown but I do believe OT Falcon will run at same time as Jtr and BB8 so must have something to do with that. Revan will be this month and right before Jtr.
  • Options
    SkiaRyder wrote: »
    So just a heads up, it will be Revan in the open slot and I dont know why they felt the need to remove Jtr after first being shown but I do believe OT Falcon will run at same time as Jtr and BB8 so must have something to do with that. Revan will be this month and right before Jtr.

Source?
  • Options
    I predict rjt will show up first of Feb, right as bb8 ends and enough to keep her off the chalendar..... Revan likely the last half of Feb and Darth Revan to follow shortly after....
  • Options

I hope this is true
  • Options
    Probably the toon from the clue guessing OT melnium falcon a week heads up is about right for it see revan early feb or late jan followed by darth revan or darth malak mid to late feb
  • Options
    I agree.
    I hope you’re right!

• Options
    Where is access to the new puzzle?
    Liath wrote: »

They just released a new puzzle, so if there's something unrevealed on the 17th it's highly likely it's the solution to the puzzle (presumed to be OT Falcon).

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Where is access to the new puzzle?
    Liath wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/192072/get-the-nod-ace#latest
  • Options
    Guessing ot falcon will start on the 18th since most events start on a friday