4134 posts Member
    Options
    Tattz wrote: »
    Iconic but not legendary

I hope this is a joke.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly it wouldn't be delirious to have the 5 scoundrel ships required.
    This would create an interesting panic farm.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Iconic but not legendary

I hope this is a joke.

An iconic one but not Legendary
  • Options
    The wishful thinking in this thread that it will require ships that are not hard to farm is hilarious.

At a minimum you will need Slave 1, Hounds Tooth, XB, and IG2000. I can't imagine a scenario where those four wont be required. I can see Lando's ship coming into play there too.
  • Options
    Broxxor wrote: »
    The wishful thinking in this thread that it will require ships that are not hard to farm is hilarious.

At a minimum you will need Slave 1, Hounds Tooth, XB, and IG2000. I can't imagine a scenario where those four wont be required. I can see Lando's ship coming into play there too.

Lando's ship makes about as much sense and XB...none.

Which means CG will probably make it so. lol!

What SHOULD be the scenario is: Slave1, Tooth, IG2000, and Empire ships including one of the two capitals.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    I’m surprised how many people want this ship considering how many people hate ships. If this ship does come you can be certain of a paywall.
  • Options
    Since the puzzle is now solved, should we expect the detailed requirements for OT Millenium Falcon to be broadcasted by end of this week? Or are we getting another round of last-minute updates to create another panic farming and paywall.

Is it too much to ask for requirements to be communicated at least a week earlier than the release date for a toon or ship?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    It’d be kind of neat if you needed Lando’s Falcon and Episode VIII Falcon and three Bounty Hunters.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Here's what you will need for the OT Falcon. Calling it now:

giphy.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I really don't care about all this speculation. I'll just 7 star all the ships. Done. Lol...
  • Options
    It's not the Millennial Falcon; everyone shouldn't get one just to make them feel better. Make the requirements hard as hell.
  • Options
    I agree. I've grinded out the ships. Spent the time. The event should be as hard as the og chewie event.
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Ppl already complaining that some fleets are unbeatable (not for me but a lot of ppl)... if it unlocks at 7 and has a god kit that only a VERY small percentage of ppl get first time it will be a precedent that ppl cannot be beaten by anyone... gonna be a lot of angry ppl IMO...

Is what it is...but scary

It can’t be worse than Hounds Tooth. If you paid $300 for him you had a nice long run at the top with him.

That's not true.. It's released for some time now.

You can buy the Hounds' ship shards from the shipment with crystals that you earn from your daily ranks. You don't have to pay for it. But of course.. You'd need to forgo purchasing some gear salvages.
  • Options
    the problem is that Hounds Tooth, Xanadu Blood and IG-2000 are all Light Side Farms. They really should have put 1 in dark Side and one in Fleet Battles. The way it is now it is too hard to farm them at the same time. Now I am getting close to finishing my Zalbaar farm and once it is done I will be going on to Hounds Tooth but if we need those 3 ships at 7* for the Falcon it will be awhile for me anyway.
  • Options
    Much like Luke's Hero's Journey, I think that while scoundrel ships will be required, it won't be all at the same time. The Millennium Falcon encompasses many of the films, and I can see them using each film as part of the journey to unlock. The initial stage could be something where Lando's Falcon gets one step closer to Han's Falcon with a scenario loosely based on the Solo film. Then in subsequent stages the remainder of the BH scoundrel ships now have to capture it, or damage it enough to get tractor beamed into the Executrix. There are many ways to implement this kind of quest without having the Falcon "fight itself".
  • Options
    Same. Hopefully Revan comes back sooner than later too, as it will have been 3 months in a week.
    I personally don't see why the Falcon couldn't be the first Legendary ship - I mean its the OT Falcon!

BH is a bit odd as well as Cad Bane wasn't around at the time Vader sent BHs after the Falcon in TESB.

But if his ship is required then why not Lando's Falcon? I mean the riddle teased BH and Scoundrels and also we had Scavenger Rey and farmboy Luke for their Events to get the "next version" in their timeline so it may be possible that Lando's Falcon is required.

Just my 2 cents.

Anyways, I'm still buys farming OR for Revan as well as beefing up my Ewoks and BHs to get 7* 3PO and Chewie respectively.

OT Falcon has to get in line. Can only do so much as FTP.

• Options
    Its a legendary so just going yo need a faction. Its not a heroes journey ship so it really dosent have to make since look at gmy you could use Bastilla jolee for it so the toons in the faction dosent have to make since.

Im guessing 3+ scoundrel ships will be needed just like chimera needs 3 rebels now but 5 makes it easier.
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Assuming you have slave I at 7*, to bring the other 4 ships from 3* 0/30 to 7* at shipment prices of 100 crystals/shard:

280 x 4 x 100 = 112000 crystals or 7 vaults aka $700 USD

Naturally people have made some progress but thats a theoretical maximum. Also there should be some sort of pack that would make it more worthwhile.

• Options
    the problem is that Hounds Tooth, Xanadu Blood and IG-2000 are all Light Side Farms. They really should have put 1 in dark Side and one in Fleet Battles. The way it is now it is too hard to farm them at the same time. Now I am getting close to finishing my Zalbaar farm and once it is done I will be going on to Hounds Tooth but if we need those 3 ships at 7* for the Falcon it will be awhile for me anyway.

Uhhh.... Why on Earth do you not already have hound's tooth farmed, at least most of the way of you can't afford refreshes? I mean, I would think anyone not serious enough about ships to have hounds tooth by now wouldn't care about the falcon anyway. Just farm what you like.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm more concerned about how a single fleet node farm is going to be a thing. I'm sure one of the 4 new KOTOR toons will definitely end up there and nowhere else.
  • Options
    L3 is a requirement correct?
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Options
    Clash2Far wrote: »
    L3 is a requirement correct?

Only the devs know what the requirements are for the Falcon right now.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I'm more concerned about how a single fleet node farm is going to be a thing. I'm sure one of the 4 new KOTOR toons will definitely end up there and nowhere else.

Yea definitely a high possibility with 1 cantina and the other 2 on ls or ds but no split
  • Options
    QUIT TEASING AND START PLEASING

(January 8, 2019 9:44AM edited 9:45AM
    Hi Holotable Heroes,
    Congratulations on solving a very hard Crumb’s Clues last Friday! It was incredible to watch and a special congratz to those who rallied many folks on the forums, discord or reddit to help get across the finish line. You probably know by now that the original trilogy Millennium Falcon is coming to the holotables! Han’s Millennium Falcon will be piloted by Han Solo (from the Guild Raid, The Pit) and Chewbacca (from the Legendary Event, One Famous Wookiee).
    Stay tuned to the official forums for more news on who you will need to unlock Han’s Millennium Falcon and the start date for this exciting Legendary event!)
  • Options
    You have to please CG first with visa and mastercard.
  • Options
    At least we know now that its an legendary event. So no mythic raid reward, no heroes journey, just some 5* requirements.
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Iconic but not legendary

I hope this is a joke.

Why nobody wanted to use the falcon it was viewed by everyone as junk