Ready for the Falcon?

Replies

• Options
    I will be ready to get 6star easy enough... As long as it does not unlock at 7.. Ship credits could be an issue
    j992ervduxce.png
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    I bet a dollar the folks saying only 3 ships will be needed for OT... Only have 3 ships of the 5 (reality) available

You might need 3 to “play” prob need “all” to unlock

Yeah, “hidden requirements” have been common lately. Dengar wasn’t necessarily needed to complete the Chewbacca event, but he was pretty important. The same with ewoks like Elder in the Threepio event. Lower starred ships also seem rather weak compared to 7* equivalents.

That's not the same though, that's a hard gate. If I understood the post correctly that is.

If any 3 bounty hunter ships are needed, but a key mechanic from a specific one is all but necessary to complete it, I define that as a hidden requirement.

This is what I’d put my money on. Something along the lines of an attack that cleanses/ignores protection on criticals, which would force you to have IG-2000 for the crit chance down. If I were making a kit for the falcon, it would be hounds tooth kryptonite:
    Basic: On a critical hit, apply target lock and dispel all buffs in target enemy.
    Special 1: Physical damage, can’t be evaded of enemy is target locked. On critical, ignores protection.
    Special 2: Falcon gains Speed up, Evasion up, and Retribution for 2 turns.
    Unique: Each time the falcon takes damage, it gains 10% critical chance (stacking) until the end of the battle.
    Reinforcement: Remove target lock from target ally and dispel all buffs from target enemy, then apply buff immunity for 2 turns (can’t be evaded or resisted).
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    t1i4crq68agc.png
    UPDATE:

u27706eg0eix.png

I think I can do 7* Falcon. Hopefully I don’t burn enough of my reserves to miss out on Darth Revan

EDIT: Wow I farmed a lot of shards within a week
  • Options
    t1i4crq68agc.png
    UPDATE:

u27706eg0eix.png

I think I can do 7* Falcon. Hopefully I don’t burn enough of my reserves to miss out on Darth Revan

EDIT: Wow I farmed a lot of shards within a week

Great stuff! I’m like 10 away on ig and xb to 5* :)
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    2rvcx8es0opk.png
    Gonna get me a falcon
  • Options
    ymmrqbcgi0xc.png
    I’ll be ready.
    The Faction Pack in the store is available for 11 more days. Assuming the Falcon event is 5 days long...the event should start in 6 days.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Options
    A haiku :
    I'm not very close,
    Will not spend any money,
    Because I don't care.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    A haiku :
    I'm not very close,
    Will not spend any money,
    Because I don't care.

🤣🤣🤣
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Options
    I won't be ready for years. All the new BH ships are on LS hard nodes. And farming one takes months.
  • Options
    I'll get 5* and have only been farming them for a couple weeks. It really doesn't take that much time to farm them now with the 8 attempts.
  • makoamagana
    122 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I'll get 5* and have only been farming them for a couple weeks. It really doesn't take that much time to farm them now with the 8 attempts.

That depends how many crystals your spending. I’ve found so far you get about 2-3 shards per 8 attempts. That means if you refreshed each node once for 25 shards and refreshed energy 3 times you would spend 325 crystals per day for ~12-18 shards. Assuming you had all 3 at 3 stars. You would need a total of 840 shards. At 12 shards per day would take 70 days. At the maximum of 18 shards per day would take 46 days. So an average of 58 days to 7 star all three. Or 2 months of hard farming with refreshes/spending crystals (give or take based on RNG variance). Now if your ONLY doing 8 attempts per day on each node then double that time to 4 months+. I wouldn’t exactly say it’s quick lol.

HT x16 attempts+25 node refresh+50 energy refresh=75 crystals/4-6 shards

IG x16 attempts with a 50 crystal energy refresh to start+25 node refresh+50 energy refresh=125 crystals/4-6 shards

XB x16 attempts with a 50 crystal energy refresh to start+25 node refresh+50 energy refresh=125 crystals/4-6 shards

Total-325 crystals/12-18 shards.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

That depends how many crystals your spending. I’ve found so far you get about 2-3 shards per 8 attempts. That means if you refreshed each node once for 25 shards and refreshed energy 3 times you would spend 325 crystals per day for ~12-18 shards. Assuming you had all 3 at 3 stars. You would need a total of 840 shards. At 12 shards per day would take 70 days. At the maximum of 18 shards per day would take 46 days. So an average of 58 days to 7 star all three. Or 2 months of hard farming with refreshes/spending crystals (give or take based on RNG variance). Now if your ONLY doing 8 attempts per day on each node then double that time to 4 months+. I wouldn’t exactly say it’s quick lol.

HT x16 attempts+25 node refresh+50 energy refresh=75 crystals/4-6 shards

IG x16 attempts with a 50 crystal energy refresh to start+25 node refresh+50 energy refresh=125 crystals/4-6 shards

XB x16 attempts with a 50 crystal energy refresh to start+25 node refresh+50 energy refresh=125 crystals/4-6 shards

Total-325 crystals/12-18 shards.

Correct. Get 1st in your fleet arena and get in top 20 om your regular arena every day and have started farming them once they hit the table and you are probably good to go... and thats free to play.
  • Options
    Lol get 1st in arena and top 20 as a f2p player — sure, no problem
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Dave12 wrote: »

Hi.

https://swgoh.gg/p/279847465/
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

I used to do that every day. Then Revan and Hound's Tooth came out...
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    I bet a dollar the folks saying only 3 ships will be needed for OT... Only have 3 ships of the 5 (reality) available

You might need 3 to “play” prob need “all” to unlock

Yeah, “hidden requirements” have been common lately. Dengar wasn’t necessarily needed to complete the Chewbacca event, but he was pretty important. The same with ewoks like Elder in the Threepio event. Lower starred ships also seem rather weak compared to 7* equivalents.

That's not the same though, that's a hard gate. If I understood the post correctly that is.

If any 3 bounty hunter ships are needed, but a key mechanic from a specific one is all but necessary to complete it, I define that as a hidden requirement.

This is what I’d put my money on. Something along the lines of an attack that cleanses/ignores protection on criticals, which would force you to have IG-2000 for the crit chance down. If I were making a kit for the falcon, it would be hounds tooth kryptonite:
    Basic: On a critical hit, apply target lock and dispel all buffs in target enemy.
    Special 1: Physical damage, can’t be evaded of enemy is target locked. On critical, ignores protection.
    Special 2: Falcon gains Speed up, Evasion up, and Retribution for 2 turns.
    Unique: Each time the falcon takes damage, it gains 10% critical chance (stacking) until the end of the battle.
    Reinforcement: Remove target lock from target ally and dispel all buffs from target enemy, then apply buff immunity for 2 turns (can’t be evaded or resisted).

It's any 4 of the BH ships, not 3. In other words, you need all of them.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

Same. So I farmed HT and farmed/geared Ewoks. Now back to first in both arenas.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

I run traya in arena and can take top 5 fairly easily. Costs a refresh or two but still nets 300 to 400 crystrals a day.

In fleet I farmed ht and hold in the top 10 so 1st everyday is easy. Completely ftp.
  • Options

I run traya in arena and can take top 5 fairly easily. Costs a refresh or two but still nets 300 to 400 crystrals a day.

In fleet I farmed ht and hold in the top 10 so 1st everyday is easy. Completely ftp.

Being in a new/lazy shard doesnt prove anything.
    I have a maxed ht and drop to 22-25th every day.
    The problem isnt being ftp, the problem is that nothing holds on defense, and as soon as you drop more a day than you can reclimb with the 5 attempts, its bad.
  • Options
    Im readyvh4ztfx81lwl.jpeg
  • Options
    I’d love to get the falcon, but I think I’ll pass this time around. I got Chewie and even broke out the old wallet for 3po, but until ships become more relevant I’m not stressing out for this.
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    I’d love to get the falcon, but I think I’ll pass this time around. I got Chewie and even broke out the old wallet for 3po, but until ships become more relevant I’m not stressing out for this.

Exactly and if it is op , I'll just vote to ban it next tw
  • Options

Hi.

https://swgoh.gg/p/279847465/

Dude, you’ve been below 20 for less than a month just because you happened to have your Ewoks good to go. Not a common occurrence.
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

The problem isnt being ftp, the problem is that nothing holds on defense, and as soon as you drop more a day than you can reclimb with the 5 attempts, its bad.

Hello there (3 year old shard here, and definitely not lazy)

https://swgoh.gg/p/278147258/

Edit: why would it be bad if you had to spend 50 crystals to get to 1? Or even 100 for that matter? It's still 400 net Crystal's or 300 in fleet
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I should be able to get to 6* just farming normally. I was toying with the idea of burning some crystals to try for 7* on the first go around. Will have to see what the kit looks like.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Not ready. Not panicking. Will get it the second time around.
  • Options

Not in a new shard. Top 50 is full of revan, traya, and cls with chewie and 3PO. And there are days I fall into the 50s or 60s in arena. I use a refresh or even two to climb some days. At least 1 on most days. But I get 500 crystals minus 150 to net 350 on most days. Or you can refuse to refresh and get 150 net.

In my experience whales are slower to whale on ships. I have a shard full of 7 star ht and some 7 star g12 xb. But those are pretty much ftp at this point. And there aren't any super pay to play ships that are unbeatable. I've heard that Anakin's ship is op but have yet to see anyone whale on it. But it doesn't look unbeatable. It may make mace suck less but I don't think it's meta.
  • Options
    I dont care about falcon nr3 nor will i ever do, ships are boring with 0 content outside of fleetarena.