Where’s Revan?

Prev1
I feel like it’s about that time. Yes?

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe.

Probably not though given the Falcon event coming up.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    February is most likely.

People who kept saying Christmas return and January are only fooling themselves, as they try to protect their ego for prioritising the OR farm too early.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I'm hoping between Falcon and whatever Sith release comes Feb.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    February is most likely.

People who kept saying Christmas return and January are only fooling themselves, as they try to protect their ego for prioritising the OR farm too early.

There's no such thing a prioritizing a farm too early. I mean, I guess there is, but it's way better to be too early than too late.

Mid Jan to Mid Feb was always a reasonable assumption.
  • Options
    It's been less than 3 months so far. Usually see a 3-4 month gap between these events (although CLS had a 5 month gap between the first and second events).
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    February is most likely.

There's no such thing a prioritizing a farm too early. I mean, I guess there is, but it's way better to be too early than too late.

Keep saying that to yourself.
    Although, if you did get your 7star chewie, 7star c3po, will get 7star millenium falcon all by the end of next week, in that case, yes you are right, there was no harm in getting the OR done.
    However, if youve missed out any of those because of the incorrect priority, well, thats your answer then.

January was never a fair assumption, but a dream that some children believed to be real.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    February is most likely.

Keep saying that to yourself.
    Although, if you did get your 7star chewie, 7star c3po, will get 7star millenium falcon all by the end of next week, in that case, yes you are right, there was no harm in getting the OR done.
    However, if youve missed out any of those because of the incorrect priority, well, thats your answer then.

January was never a fair assumption, but a dream that some children believed to be real.

Oh where to start.

Got my 7* chewie and c3po without spending a dime, and I will get a 6* Falcon also. I could pay to get a 7* Falcon but until there's a ship raid there's no need. So yeah I'm ready for Revan (all my toons to 7* now) and yet got all those other ones too.

CLS returned in 140 days. JTR 90 days. 1/18 is 90 days. Anything from 90-140 days is a reasonable assumption, although CG changes things all the time so it could have been on either side of those numbers too. You don't know, I don't know, the only ones who know are CG and they don't tell.

Spare me your childish (word chosen since that's the route you went) insults.
  • Options
    February is most likely.

There is no "too early", there is only "more prepared".
  • Darthvestor_80
    484 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    February is most likely.

There's no such thing as farming too early. Once something becomes farmable what's the purpose of it? to be farmed particularly before you need it.
  • Options
    Wheres ma jolee?
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Wheres ma jolee?

You know where.
  • Options
    im glad he's not here yet cause i ain't ready
  • Options
    Rumor has it he'll show up in February or March
  • Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I'll just put this right here
    2qpqxm.png
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Jeez how many places do you need to post this?

Answer: none.
  • Options
    Here we go again, every day in January is going to be like this.
  • Options
    @Kyno

May I please request that you combine all these Spammy Whens Revan returning threads?
  • Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

If I expressed the same disappointment in many posts with a different text yet the same meaning, how better would that be?

Get the hint:
    1. People are disappointed with CG (Capital Greed). People. Not just me. Look at the number of threads, look at the number of posters.
    2. They are disappointed for a good reason.
    3. Disappointment will persist until devs will bring Revan event back.
    More interesting question is: if you don't like seeing all the same question being posted over and over again, why do you bother visiting this subforum? And what the hell do you expect to see here, if not this?
    Post edited by Revan_Presence on
  • Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    In a game where good progression takes good farm planning (and brings half of the fun if done right), by making certain time intervals between legendary events, you kinda make people rely on that. How freaking hard is that to understand?

So - when you delay any event, you are always messing with planning a lot of people did, and therefore, robbing them of that half of their fun.

Bad CG. :/
  • Options
    In a game where good progression takes good farm planning (and brings half of the fun if done right), by making certain time intervals between legendary events, you kinda make people rely on that. How freaking hard is that to understand?

So - when you delay any event, you are always messing a lot of people's planning, and you're robbing them of that half of their fun.

Bad CG. :/

Lol, Exaggerate much? Nothing is delayed, and if you think about it. You have zero timeframe to go by. Revan is the first ancient journey , which means that there is no way to predict a return time. So really, All you are doing is begging for revan to return. And blaming cg for your impatience .

Revan will return for the second time, when he does. Trying to imply different style events should somehow dictate a new event style for return times, is flimsy at best.
  • Options
    Revan is likely returning late Jan early Feb but could easily be late Feb.

Cadence in Sept/Oct was Chewie, CLS, Rey then Revan, so Rey event which i believe is now or soon needs to end first.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    Options
    VeNeNo wrote: »
    No need to eat each other guys. Revan will come. Who cares when, just be ready.

I care, cause i've all the gear for g12...but if it comes in march i use it on others...

• Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Lol, Exaggerate much? Nothing is delayed, and if you think about it. You have zero timeframe to go by. Revan is the first ancient journey , which means that there is no way to predict a return time.
    So, first you say that I "Exaggerate", and then you yourself are telling that there's correlation between the event cooldown and this "ancient" in it's name?
    #golfclap
    Nice, nice, but could you at least not doing both in a single indent, could you? Looks awkward, really.
    So really, All you are doing is begging for revan to return. And blaming cg for your impatience .
    I'm not begging, there's a better curse word for what I'm doing. Too bad someone keeps deleting my message when I am trying to be self-ironic. ;)
    See, all the revan hysteria was obvious. The Worldwide Old Republic Panic Farm. It was completely obvious that whole horde of players will be farming for Revan and expecting his return in this January. CG knew all that (actually, they caused all the drama by putting JKR in this game the way they did). And CG are dropping OT Falcon instead.
    We. Who Farmed for Revan. Have. Reason. To be. Mad.

P.S. Almost forgot to say: garbage won't do.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

If I expressed the same disappointment in many posts with a different text yet the same meaning, how better would that be?

Both are equally pointless.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Hanfirst wrote: »
    Revan is likely returning late Jan early Feb but could easily be late Feb.

Cadence in Sept/Oct was Chewie, CLS, Rey then Revan, so Rey event which i believe is now or soon needs to end first.

Or March. You don't know. No one knows.
  • Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Both are equally pointless.
    Like, you yourself aren't posting something pointless right now?)

• Options
    it will be february 14th, cause that is my birthday, and i say it will be so
  • Options
    February was always the expected return, for a variety of reasons that have been repeated too many times at this point.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    February was always the expected return, for a variety of reasons that have been repeated too many times at this point.

And which aren't necessarily correct.