Community Territory Wars Poll Results [MEGA]

Replies

• Lêõnidăs16
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Playing for almost 2 years. Never posted before. Stop it CG. Just stop it. Random voted bans is not fun. I have put up with the cash grabs the roll out of important marquee and all the other silly things. I am now close to quitting if this gets any worse. Go back to making a fun game that we can play. Getting tired of the bad ideas and cash grabs.

And if your next idea is CUP and sand people to get the next meta. Or something similar you won't have to worry about a complaint. I will just delete. I have stuck with you. But you got to start making this fun and playable. Not about how much you can make.
  • "Making Mace Windu actually usable for a month worked so well with our fan base that we decided to put character restrictions on this month's Territory War."

CG, I love you but this is just beyond stupid. How does adding restrictions make a game mode more interesting? This is either the laziest way to introduce change to an old but great game mode...or you are trying to accommodate guilds that have no clue how to beat Nest. These guilds are TW-fodder because they don't understand the game, not because "Nest is too hard =( "

P.S. I don't have Nest on my roster.
  • Just saw a pop-up in game about the "community territory war" and "learn more!"

Community. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.....
  • and it begins, this is so dumb
  • Pop up for “community” territory war.

FYI - the “community” doesn’t want characters they spent a long farming excluded from events.

Never do this again.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Comet19 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    they moved the thread to a dead forum, lol

You know better than that.

They appear to have merged a bunch (I got a 1.1k new posts notification which is indicative of a merge).

Actually the 1.1K seems to come from someone accidentally deleting this thread and then restoring it. Thirty minutes ago, there were 0 posts on this thread. Now, notice this thread is only 1 page longer.

They merged all the mega thread posts to a newer thread, which was the 1.1k one. The mega one then had the OP plus one post that someone added to it today. Then they remerged everything into the mega.

Not that it matters. All that matters is that they were doing some cleanup, not hiding the posts in a "dead forum."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I really hate this bannned characters for TW. In my opinion this is most stupid decision in swgoh so far. We are building teams for several months and then we can't use these teams?
    Sorry, please stop doing such nonsenses... and kick person who brings this stupidity..
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Durrie wrote: »
    I really hate this bannned characters for TW. In my opinion this is most stupid decision in swgoh so far. We are building teams for several months and then we can't use these teams?
    Sorry, please stop doing such nonsenses... and kick person who brings this stupidity..

Kick as in ban or kick as in use your foot to do bodily injury?

Just curious how far you want to take this complaint.
  • The plan is instead of re-working or releasing new content they can just ban all the characters people use ...Now we have to spend to gear the crappy ones. It’s so simple.
  • Lots of complaints... we’ll just merge the new threads in with this one. Don’t worry about responding to them though... we’ll wait til your back from Christmas holidays some time in March
  • "What if we give them something they want, and then take it away?" Seriously, fire the person who thought banning characters would be a great idea. Good way to lose your complete customer base. If you don't fire that person now, that person might turn around and make another stupid idea that ends with the complete loss of players and funding all together.
  • I actually liked this idea in theory until i realised that dengar is banne while he is needed for a quest, this is after you canceled all tw in december so I'm stuck on the dengar quest :/:/
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Maybe they could have made it so you can't select the Banned characters instead of letting you put them in a squad and have the whole game crash when you try and lock them in for TW. Now I'll have to like pull up a list of the banned units on my PC while setting up squads with my phone.

Not great. Not fun.
  • Well TW **** because of the 72 window and overall just no fun (the first 24 hour is pointless, they can match us after we set defense). Now they are ruining entire comps. Mid and low guilds have many of their players with only 2-4 decently geared teams. Banning zombie and Asajj for example makes NS nearly useless. GK too? 2 of my decent 4 TW worthy teams are literally broken. I have no incentive or interest in trying in TW now. I have basic teams built entirely around the few good characters I’ve been able to farm and when you take one of them you crush an entire team. I can’t adapt because I don’t have the character base. This was literally the worst idea they could have.

I told my guild I’ll go through the motions but I literally won’t go beyond that.
  • Deac wrote: »
    Maybe they could have made it so you can't select the Banned characters instead of letting you put them in a squad and have the whole game crash when you try and lock them in for TW. Now I'll have to like pull up a list of the banned units on my PC while setting up squads with my phone.

Not great. Not fun.

Didn’t we predict that this was gong to end up bug-ridden? :D
  • I don't like this idea, but besides that it was terribly communicated. I was expecting in-game pool, I don't have time to browse forums and seek information. At least in-game mail with voting url could be se sent.
  • One word: JustGoJumpInALake EA
  • Look - they made a pop-up banner marketing the TW in-game. So, is everybody happy now? No?
  • All 50 members of the guild I am in despise this TW and think this idea is complete Bantha Poodoo.

Some are so angry they are ready to pull the ears off a gundark.

We all had a bad feeling about this idea, but now that its here we'd rather swim with dianoga in a trash compactor.

Rian Johnson would have a hard time coming up with an idea this bad (he would be able to, it would just take him a little longer than his normal bad ideas).

Take the employee who came up with this idea, force him or her to navigate through an asteroid field, and if they survive that thrown them in the Sarlacc pit.
  • This is not fun.

Don't do something like this again.
  • LvG4M3R
    22 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I just wish they actually wanted our feedback. When they first asked us about this idea, they werent asking for our opinion. It was alrdy in the works, they just wanted to gauge how well they thought they did. They certainly wont do this again but they also wont acknowledge that our feedback for this event was completely irrelevent, they were gonna do it anyway thinking they were being creative. cause bottomline, if this event was based off of the feedback from the forum, it never would have happened. Dont let them lie to your face on top of taking away your fun factor
  • Amoliski wrote: »
    This is not fun.

Don't do something like this again.

What else needs to be said?
  • 65r3kabzru05.png

Oh look an in game pop up about the changes nobody wanted...smack dab in the middle of TW that anyone not in the forums, didn’t know was changing.
    Bravo CG, you guys really know how to make a bad situation worse
  • Guys, at this point something to remember is the CG Devs have put their necks out on this one. We need to keep that in mind. As much as I am not a fan (to put it mildly), it's here, we have no choice but to avoid it or deal with it.
  • I think the thing that is **** me off the most at this point is that it is still billed as the "community" territory war. Like really? Dont put this garbage on us, this is all you guys CG!
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Guys, at this point something to remember is the CG Devs have put their necks out on this one. We need to keep that in mind. As much as I am not a fan (to put it mildly), it's here, we have no choice but to avoid it or deal with it.

There are people asking for CG employees to get fired. Too late to light the torches and then think the mob won't burn the house down.

The overreactions are hilarious though.
  • Prosser wrote: »
    I think the thing that is **** me off the most at this point is that it is still billed as the "community" territory war. Like really? Dont put this garbage on us, this is all you guys CG!

Yeah, that is alcohol on a gas fire to be sure.
  • Whoever came up with this idea from CG used to work for NY jets. How dumb can you be?
This discussion has been closed.