Community Territory Wars Poll Results [MEGA]

Replies

• SCCH
    62 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Please, please make all TWs vanilla i.e. no absurd bonuses or bans

Those just break the gamemode. All strategy is gone.

Old bonuses where nice, i.e. nearly useless (FO, resistance) or useful while not breaking the game (BH). Those were cool also because they where there for a long time so you could plan on them. I'm all in for these type of bonuses as long as they are not absurdly broken.

When a random character breaks everything the game mode is just not fun anymore because the strategy is gone. And then the next month another random character will break the gamemode. No planning, no strategy, no fun.

In our guild we are very close to deciding not to play the bonused Tws because of this.

PS and edit: I LOVE GA, it is the greatest game mode in the game. The more the Tws get away from GA the less interesting it is for me. As my personal view we should have more GAs.
  • Buffems wrote: »
    I'd prefer just keeping them
    all "vanilla".
    Definitely more vanilla ones and definitely no banned characters.

The same
  • Tilidi
    56 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I would prefer it RANDOM, turn the wheel of fortune for each TW right before Offense starts.

Can still happen to be Vanilla, no banned toons, and maybe bonuses.

And NO WAY to know in advance!
  • Never
  • It is nice to get the change in TW but Vanilla should be the dominant version. One altered TW a month sounds right to me.

One of the things I would hope the changes are being used for is planning future reworks of toons and factions that are not currently viable without a boost. What better test environment can there be?

P.S. that would mean bans don't work

Just skimming a couple of pages here there are some interesting ideas and I hope many get a try. In saying this communication is important to make these work. Minimum of 2 weeks notice of the altered rules with 1 month being ideal to my mind.
  • I would prefer that there be no vanilla TWs. I think they are boring.
    Tilidi wrote: »
    I would prefer it RANDOM, turn the wheel of fortune for each TW right before Offense starts.

Can still happen to be Vanilla, no banned toons, and maybe bonuses.

And NO WAY to know in advance!
    This is basically what I want but with no vanilla option.

• My vote:

I digged the banned the characters, despite seemingly popular opinion, and think it forced guilds to use more strategy.

I also digged the buffs to toons, although they are pretty radical and overpower other teams that have been hard-earned.

I would like the three of these in rotation: banned, buffed, and Vanilla. If you could, come up with some other method of changing TW and make 4 TWs happen a month, each one different in style. I think the variation is a lot of fun!
  • My vote:

I digged the banned the characters, despite seemingly popular opinion, and think it forced guilds to use more strategy.

I also digged the buffs to toons, although they are pretty radical and overpower other teams that have been hard-earned.

I would like the three of these in rotation: banned, buffed, and Vanilla. If you could, come up with some other method of changing TW and make 4 TWs happen a month, each one different in style. I think the variation is a lot of fun!

In response to myself, you could make 3v3 the fourth mode of TW. Then in a single month, we could see: banned, buffed, 3v3, and Vanilla. I think that'd be a lot of fun and liven up the game mode a lot!
  • CG. Old school players are quitting game in droves. Bastila **** and twars **** the only reason.
    U refuse to fix bastila, and insist on forcing us into 'colorful' twars.
    U obviously dont play game without gold gear meta anything.
    Unfortunately i cant spend $169 per week on ur latest game blackmail chr.
    Fix bastila first fix twars second.
    Or an entire aussie guild will delete game.
    I suspect we will be the first entire guild of 50 to delete game.
    If u offered 30 shards for $1.99, u would make a huge profit. At $169 for poss 10 shards, u get nothing but grief.
    I cannot wish u a more speedy bankruptcy.
    Thanks for wasting 2 years of my ltd life..
  • Lawyers have forced u to notify if asked, of chances of 10 or 330 shards. One look says u carneys running a rigged game for profit.
  • Anyone interested in a legal class action for the chrs u paid for, but cant use, contact terra australis guild.
    Deleting these posts is deemed complicity in harm done to paying customers.
  • I think at list 50% of all TW must be vanilla. The idea of ban is awful. This lowers the level of fairness of the selection. I like the idea of bonuses, but they don't have to be that strong, you have to stop at reasonable bonuses. Like it was on first TW’s
  • 1 vanilla and 1 bonuses tw are good...all double tw like it....not more banned pg, i hate this version
  • After playing the recent varieties of Territory Wars, here are my thoughts:

I really disliked the character ban TW and hope it never returns.

I like the normal, so called "Vanilla", TW

I also like the TW with some character/faction bonuses.

My preference would be to have 3 normal TW's per month and 1 character/faction bonus TW per month.

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Actually this was a good lesson. I learned beyond a shadow of a doubt, those controlling the game do not care what I or we as players think. They will do as they please and ignore us, when it comes to decisions. There is no speculation, there is no "I wonder if". It's been shown, and it's there for all to see.
    Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • Csb2147
    28 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    How about just straight up no bonus all the time..or if you want bonus every group should have some type of bonus at the same time not just one or 2 factions
  • I like no changes to TW. Having said that, letting the community vote on specific characters to be excluded was ridiculous. If we are going to have theme TWs, let's do it via either random inclusion, or things like "girls only" or "Only characters whose name begins with 'B'". Letting people choose characters they don't like to fight was punitive and a sure way to **** people off.
  • Mawuascht
    59 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I like the idea of single char bonuses, for example mace or something new (guard ability for the imperial guard as a test).
    Single fraction at max but please don't buff several fractions.
    It would be also nice to have to give us a forecast or a possibility to get in touch with that (videos or something like that).
    The game changer accounts with full gear and insane mods are also not very helpfull.
  • Yeah another crap TW don't you get the hint no one likes it!
This discussion has been closed.