Tie Silencer vs. Falcon - Kylo Kills Han... AGAIN!

Replies

• Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    You should just be aware that the video showcases a current bug where HMF can be targeted even with Outmaneuver if everyone (including HMF) has stealth. Granted, it may not have made a difference in the outcome, but it's important to note.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Disappointed there was no demo where he goes against HMF with Hounds Tooth, which can disrupt his strat by gaining TM when attacking allies and forcing a taunt and seems to be the prevalent meta on my shard
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    spoilers, bro
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    spoilers, bro

Best avoid my Luke/Vader video too ;) haha
    Ultra wrote: »
    Disappointed there was no demo where he goes against HMF with Hounds Tooth, which can disrupt his strat by gaining TM when attacking allies and forcing a taunt and seems to be the prevalent meta on my shard

Hounds Tooth version is coming, the issue was my main account didn't have the ships I needed for it and my test shard didn't have anyone around to set up the defence team. Atm I'm working on finding you guys the most consistent, least rng-heavy line up for that team too. Obviously if you have Falcon just use an All-Rebel team to smoke it and then this one to avoid mirror match headaches.
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    You should just be aware that the video showcases a current bug where HMF can be targeted even with Outmaneuver if everyone (including HMF) has stealth. Granted, it may not have made a difference in the outcome, but it's important to note.

Great shout, thanks for replying. I was made aware of this after release, fortunately it shouldn't make a great deal of difference. I've since battled it while manually ignoring Falcon as I should be forced to do, and still comfortably win :)