You're All Invited to Join our Guild Recruitment Discord Server !!!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Are you a SWGoH Player looking for a guild?
    Join the largest Discord resource for finding
    a new SWGoH Guild, by joining the GRDS at

https://discord.gg/BfQjayU
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • Options
    I got kicked because some guy asked for help with his guild in the general chat and I said I would help.
  • Hazardx
    37 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Odin227 wrote: »
    I got kicked because some guy asked for help with his guild in the general chat and I said I would help.

Bump :)
    Post edited by Hazardx on
  • Options
    I'm sorry you guys feel that way. Please feel free to reach out to me for a discussion on what happened. David Nicholson (DOOM)#3880
  • Hellenix
    130 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I don't think you're giving us the full story @Odin227. Something isn't "adding up" with what you've posted above.

All our admins are super friendly. We're actually known for (and quite proud of) this. And, while we don't allow recruitment negotiations in open chat, neither does any other recruitment server I am aware of.

At the GRDS, whenever a user violates a "rule," we usually revert said user's role to "new-user" and ping them to a help channel, so they see what they may have done "wrong." Rarely do we ever actually ban anyone. We literally have less than a couple dozen bans in almost three full years of operation (and most of those were trolling and spam bot accounts).

So.... sorry.... but, I kinda gotta "call bologna" on this.

Please message David or me, if you have a legitimate gripe or concern. We try to help everyone in the SWGoH Gaming Community. But, I also can't letcha just post bologna about a server we've all worked so hard on making SWGoH's #1 Recruitment Resource, either.

:-/
    Post edited by Hellenix on
    Hellenix
  • Hellenix
    130 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    bumperino
    Post edited by Hellenix on
    Hellenix
  • Options
    The GRDS server is my go-to for recruiting needs. Whenever I'm looking for a player, I check there first. The server is well maintained and organized and the people are knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. Hellenix spends so much of his free time giving to others. He's truly a gem in the SWGoH community. If you're looking for players, or a guild, definitely check out the GRDS server.
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Options
    Best recruiting server in the game! If you're looking for a guild or recruiting, go here.
  • Options
    Absolutely love this server! Everyone is so friendly and prompt with answers to all my silly questions. Always treated me with respect despite the stupid questions I asked. This is the only server I will use for recruitment because its the best community. When making mistakes with posting guild advertisements, they inform you of where you went wrong and offers a hand to fix the issue. I can't believe I found such s great dedicated community and I am proud to be a member.
  • Options
    It's refreshing to see a recruiting server as well run as this one!
  • Options

I’ve never had any problems with this server.
  • Options
    IC3M4N wrote: »

I’ve never had any problems with this server.
    Agreed. I've never had issues, either. I think people need to be a little more honest with the reasons *why* they were kicked, if in fact they actually even were.
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Options
    Hellenix wrote: »
    I don't think you're giving us the full story @Odin227. Something isn't "adding up" with what you've posted above.

All our admins are super friendly. We're actually known for (and quite proud of) this. And, while we don't allow recruitment negotiations in open chat, neither does any other recruitment server I am aware of.

At the GRDS, whenever a user violates a "rule," we usually revert said user's role to "new-user" and ping them to a help channel, so they see what they may have done "wrong." Rarely do we ever actually ban anyone. We literally have less than a couple dozen bans in almost three full years of operation (and most of those were trolling and spam bot accounts).

So.... sorry.... but, I kinda gotta "call bologna" on this.

Please message David or me, if you have a legitimate gripe or concern. We try to help everyone in the SWGoH Gaming Community. But, I also can't letcha just post bologna about a server we've all worked so hard on making SWGoH's #1 Recruitment Resource, either.

:-/
    I'll try to explain it better. New guy joins the server ask for help for his guild trying to do sith raid in the general chat. I told him I would help and join his guild I know this should of been DM but we did it in the general chat. After an hour I was kicked.
  • Options
    Best recruit resource out there for SWGOH hands down. If your looking to fill your roster as a recruiter, or maybe you are looking for a change and need a new guild GRDS is the place to go. We have everything from Mercenaries to mergers. Come check us out!
  • Options
    If you are indeed kicked from the GRDS, @Odin227, definitely shoot me a DM in Discord (at @Hellenix#3201). I just went through our ban list, and, I don't see any "Odin" named users, in the ban list. And, anyone not banned, is always welcome to come back.

If you we discussing joining a guild in open chat, your posts would have been deleted, as soon as an admin got word of them. Depending on how big your conversation was (ie: how many posts we would've had to delete) you would either been reverted to the @n00b-role, or, "soft-banned via our clean-up bot" (an automated kick and clean-up of the channel). In cases where a lot of posts need to quickly be wiped, we do use a "kick&clean" command.

We have all this posted in our various "help" channels, explaining the process, and, the reasons for what we do, and, why we do it. For obvious reasons, we can't allow any recruitment negotiations to be held in open chat. The reason for this is mainly to keep the clutter down. Imagine if all 5,750 people using the GRDS tried to talk over each other in our #general_chat channel, every few minutes, in open recruitment negotiations. It'd be absolute pandemonium! That's why this isn't allowed here at the Forum, nor, at the GRDS, nor anywhere else that allows for recruitment.
    Hellenix
  • Options
    None of your links are active it seems.
  • Options
    https://discord.gg/GbetRsf Ahnalds channel
    https://discord.gg/Zph3PM5 Darth vapor

These are good too, you really need to sit in about five of them to get anyone these days
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Tuvok8472
    31 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Awesome recruiting discord! Really traffics a lot of good players and has a lot of great guilds and alliances.

https://discord.gg/BVCsNsk