Misplaced gear

i4pwd8agyx88.jpeg
4fhb2i696jff.png
I was planning on using this piece on my b2 battle droid, but instead I put in on my maurader. I hardly use him. A whole carbanti wasted!😕
Anyone else made this dumb mistake on accident?

Replies

• I did the same exact thing with magnaguard around a year ago. 7fbtlm1ybpbt.png
    cuj41sh7e88t.png
    Except now magnaguard is going to be useful.
  • Unfortunately yes. I needed one piece for Veers to G12, noticed that Stark needed it too, clicked on Stark's icon and took a look. I mistakenly thought I clicked back to Veers when I dropped it. That was a couple of weeks ago. Don't worry, you'll collect more. My Veers is sporting G12 now.
    Officer of recruiting for Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya on farm. 2 spots open, ask me for an invite.
  • I don’t think I’ve misplaced gear, but I’ve accidentally omega’d abilities I didn’t want to, and bought mk4 stun guns with crystals instead of mk5. Feels bad, man.
  • Before g11 came out, I used to think that I would never run out of carabantis, because they were challenge gear! I have at least 6 carabantis placed on g8 toons like NS Initiate or Echo that I will never get back...
  • Iy4oy4s
    824 posts Member
    edited February 8
    Before g11 came out, I used to think that I would never run out of carabantis, because they were challenge gear! I have at least 6 carabantis placed on g8 toons like NS Initiate or Echo that I will never get back...

Yup, I used to think “whats the big deal with carbs, I had a ton....now I’m basically a bum on a street corner begging for carbs.
  • I accidentally put a fricken stun gun on dengar...
  • sying
    939 posts Member
    Jpolson43 wrote: »
    I accidentally put a fricken stun gun on dengar...

Except Dengar is good.

Actually, you know what, definitely gear wasted.

Good luck in competitive play
  • Jpolson43 wrote: »

Your complaining about that? People make worse decisions on purpose everyday
    My brother accidentally put a zeta on Dengar, which made him feel obligated to gear him up.

• Zeta starck, thought it was veers 🙄🙄🙄
  • I don’t think I’ve misplaced gear, but I’ve accidentally omega’d abilities I didn’t want to, and bought mk4 stun guns with crystals instead of mk5. Feels bad, man.

I put a zeta on DT a few days before the "are you sure" update :(
  • I put some valuable gear on Poe by accident and I was soo mad about it;) Thos was before he got a ship and i never used resistance back then (now i do but not with Poe in the squad).

Your complaining about that? People make worse decisions on purpose everyday

True...it was meant for someone else and it was the day after I got 7* chewy...felt pretty dang useless...