My time with HMF and why I think it's the worst thing ever released.

2Next

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    dimi4a wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    that's bad for both the players and their own pockets.

You mean kind of like it's right now?
    No, it's not like that at all at the moment.
    The players who didn't get the ship still have the ability to rank high.

I don't know about that, top 30-20 in my shard is all Home One/Falcon fleets and nothing else!
    The OP's swgoh.gg page, it's in his signature: https://swgoh.gg/p/774196712/
    As you can see he's still able to rank high without the HMF.
    You can dislike the powercreep, but it won't stop. This has been the way ea/cg manages their game since the very start. It's profitable and kept players entertained for quite a while now.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Does anyone else dread the sheer insanity that is guaranteed to come with Luke’s RED5? By all accounts it will be able to solo the entire enemy fleet without any support or capital ship. This is what CG has swung the pendulum to, and quite frankly this isn’t a far fetched assumption even if it’s meant to be a joke, the joke is more the power leaping they openly design.

If CG continues to push the power creep trend even further, then Luke's Red 5 might be that God-like ship i mentioned earlier and that's also not a joke!

I fully expect it’s coming. Not to mention I fully expect JarJar to be a meta breaking character they release. They already proved they don’t mind absurdity given what we’ve seen with C3PO the glorified Star Wars scene prop.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Does anyone else dread the sheer insanity that is guaranteed to come with Luke’s RED5? By all accounts it will be able to solo the entire enemy fleet without any support or capital ship. This is what CG has swung the pendulum to, and quite frankly this isn’t a far fetched assumption even if it’s meant to be a joke, the joke is more the power leaping they openly design.

If CG continues to push the power creep trend even further, then Luke's Red 5 might be that God-like ship i mentioned earlier and that's also not a joke!

Red 5 will be a rebel.... so we can all relax that there will be 3 metas 1.5 years before HMF, Red5, biggs becomes the new meta....jedi luke and Red 5 are now (considering the current metas) at least 1.5-3 years away if we all still grinding by then
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

I don't know about that, top 30-20 in my shard is all Home One/Falcon fleets and nothing else!

Top 100 in my fleet is exclusively Falcon fleets lol. Even the 5mil GP guys can drop from 1st out to the 80s overnight simply because every fleet can beat every fleet with a little bit of falcon rng assisting. Doesn't matter if your pilots are g12+, g11, or g10 you can still win as long as you have that one ship. Nothing else really matters. Poor design.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Top 100 in my fleet is exclusively Falcon fleets lol. Even the 5mil GP guys can drop from 1st out to the 80s overnight simply because every fleet can beat every fleet with a little bit of falcon rng assisting. Doesn't matter if your pilots are g12+, g11, or g10 you can still win as long as you have that one ship. Nothing else really matters. Poor design.

Yes but g12 zbossk is required or none of it works so yes as usual Houndstooth is the poor design none of it works without HT.... HT is the key design in which ruined fleet not the falcon
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

your swgoh.gg profile is in your signature, which tells a different story. :open_mouth:
    Save water, drink champagne!