Malak Legendary ?

Replies

• Options
    A lot of people are panic farming the new kotor toons but I feel like they won’t be needed for anything.

People are just wasting their time farming those toons without knowing if they will be useful for a legendary event or not
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    A lot of people are panic farming the new kotor toons but I feel like they won’t be needed for anything.

People are just wasting their time farming those toons without knowing if they will be useful for a legendary event or not

Regardless of if it's a week or 3 months, they will be used for something.

It's a choice that people can freely make to "panic farm" the new old republic toons, no one is forcing them too. We also know Darth Revan is coming 100%. The question is just when.

How do we know darth revan is coming 100%
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Kokie wrote: »

It's a choice that people can freely make to "panic farm" the new old republic toons, no one is forcing them too. We also know Darth Revan is coming 100%. The question is just when.

From the announcement? "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain."
    JKR is the hero and savior. Darth Revan is the villain and conqueror. Prolly gonna be the names of his uniques as well just like Hero and Savior are JKR's.

It's all speculation in the end, but with good evidence stacked in its favor.

Plus no one has ever heard of Darth Gamorrean Guard xD
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Just feel this speculation is only that.....speculation...Darth Revan may very well come eventually but I think it will be awhile
  • Options
    If they are going to use the new KoTor characters then it will be soon - they won't leave them F2P for that lone as it won't allow for a panic farm.

Next week we should get some solid info, with a possible puzzle tomorrow. Would fit the 14 date many are expecting as the go date.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

We don't know Darth Revan is coming, we just know that an OR Sith that synergizes with HK-47 is coming...
  • Options
    If they are going to use the new KoTor characters then it will be soon - they won't leave them F2P for that lone as it won't allow for a panic farm.

Next week we should get some solid info, with a possible puzzle tomorrow. Would fit the 14 date many are expecting as the go date.

Correct. They will not let everyone free farm the new OR toons and then release an event.

Ewoks, your arugement has been defeated
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think the hype for Malak has lead many to speculate how his release would come... if/when it comes.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

It's not really a counter-argument. 3 or 4 (I'm not 100% sure about Chirpa) were in the game from launch. It wouldn't have made sense to use anything else but Jawas or Ewoks for C3, both of which most people already had. The only panic aspect was gear requirement, since most people already had the toons.
    Now with Revan it was already hinted that the dark side version of him would arrive to the cantina tables, before those new OR toons were released. Why wait for a gear-based panic farm when you can xlearly make more money 900+ daily crystals than 3 stun guns (just said a numbe).
  • Options

Correct. They will not let everyone free farm the new OR toons and then release an event.

Not really, they didn't release 4 Ewoks on a standard release schedule a month before C3PO was released.

The panick farm was kept due to nobody really have them maxed out & the difficulty of the mod.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

We don't know Darth Revan is coming, we just know that an OR Sith that synergizes with HK-47 is coming...

We know he is coming

Yeah, what I meant that he hasn't been named anywhere besides speculation but noone else really fits the bill.
  • Dracarys78
    68 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    [/quote]Regardless of if it's a week or 3 months, they will be used for something.

It's a choice that people can freely make to "panic farm" the new old republic toons, no one is forcing them too. We also know Darth Revan is coming 100%. The question is just when.[/quote]

Totally agree but also i do expect Dart Malak before we see Dart Revan in game otherwise would be stupid, also really stupid to have ships required to unlock legendary character that makes no sense to me.
  • Options
    Darth Revan is just around the corner. You guys are forgetting that this is classic CG. This is how CG drives the $$$ train. Swamp arena with the old/existing meta, then launch a new one that's a hard counter to it. Think about this:

Revan was a hard counter to the Palp and Traya meta.

Nihilus was a hard counter to the Chaze meta at that time.

It's their standard formula!! Don't be fooled into thinking he's not coming!
  • Options
    Madlax wrote: »
    Malak is not and will never be Legendary material...

But he can be galactic chase material...
  • Striker32017
    50 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I don’t think EA would be stupid enough to do this but lately they have been horrible, so who knows.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    For me its logic if darth revan or malak requires sith ships to unlock. After all they habe found the Stellar Forge which is something that can create an unlimited amount of ships.

I also believe a capital sith ship will both requires Darth Revan and Darth Malak as fleet commanders.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    They also can release a new sith ship with Visas Marr and Nihilus in it
  • Options
    Aydnie wrote: »
    For me its logic if darth revan or malak requires sith ships to unlock. After all they habe found the Stellar Forge which is something that can create an unlimited amount of ships.

I also believe a capital sith ship will both requires Darth Revan and Darth Malak as fleet commanders.

Explain your logic because I dont see ANY.
  • EdSolo
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Do I want to be farming more KOTOR toons? Not really. I am doing it? Of course I am. I am down to 20 toons and 9 ships to 7* (with only 3 shards left to finish off HT).

I have four toons/ships on ship nodes. My preferred farm order would be Sith Fighter, Enfys Nest, Anakin's Fighter, Carth Onasi. I don't spend any refreshes on ship nodes, so I only get to farm one of the four a day. My current order has put Carth to the top and knocked everyone else down one space. With the Ebon Hawk coming, I will probably have to do a couple of ship energy refreshes will the event is running. I might do 16 sims on Carth and 8 on the Sith Fighter.

Overall, if I didn't have to worry about KOTOR I would be finishing the BH ship farms since I need 123 XB shards and 126 IG-2000 shards. I get my full 8 sims on IG, but fall a little short of energy on XB. Once I get those final 3 HT shards, then poor Jango is going to have to sit 40 shards or so short of 7* for a while. At least until Dark Bastila, Juhani and the BH ships are done. Personally, I would rather be using my hard node energy on Range Trooper and Embo, but I doubt they will be needed for anything. There could be an outside chance that Rose could be needed for a Snoke event, but she is also far down on my list to complete since that is just wild speculation. I would just like six months without any new characters just so I could try to catch up with the 20 that are unfinished.
  • Options
    Cool story bro...
  • Options
    Malak should require 5 OR toons and that’s it. Make the arena diverse again with giving a Malak team a fighting chance against Revan. 5 OR toons but make it a difficult event (not near impossible mind you).
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Malak is gonna be a marquee release sometime in the summer.

Ebon Hawk announcement today pretty much guarantees Darth Revan for end of month.

Making Malak a legendary isn't going to generate much revenue at this point. Onky exception is if he requires Darth Revan to unlock but I don't see that as likely.

Your kissing right ppl with traya nihlus sion + OP malak and future stupid OP god lord revan prob rule game till episode 15...... just the speculation of revan gonna have all the wallet warriors foaming at the mouth to whale on any OP sith that goes with darth dumbvan

So much childish name calling in one post.

We shall enjoy your tears as more KOTOR toons drop

Dear god what are you talking about ?

Was it i spelled kidding kissing or something ??? Figured people would figure that out I guess i could edit it.... nahh
  • xxragnarjsxx
    244 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    It would be crazy for them to suddenly require 5 Sith ships to unlock a ground toon.
    A lot of the player base would quit playing, and for good reason.
    If they want to encourage purchases, they need to keep requiring ground toons for ground toons and ships for ships.

I bet that baseless rumor is soon proven wrong as well
  • Options
    cynerd wrote: »
    If they announce Malak requires ships i/o DR, it will cause very huge money lost.
    Whales already bought OR toons to 7* & So many peoples waiting to buy 50$ packs or Carth & Juhani.
    If they change their mind about DR, EA will lost alot of paid customers. I don't think they are 'that much' stupd.
    Probably they will announce DR with HK rework by tommorow.
    Lets wait and see

Couldn’t agree more.
    Well said.