Where is the ship energy pack for 600 crystals????

Prev1
Was hoping for one after I saw the cantina and normal one yesterday, then when it refreshed only the mod energy appeared ****???
Why do you guys can't warn people that you are going to break the "protocol" and change something that was always there (after cantina and normal come ship and mods) ?
Communication is really on a downhill and if you guys really want to reach that 5year goal you should start improving it now, not when people start to forget about the game.

Was going to spend on the new ship but now i gave up on that

Replies

• Options
    I was hoping for a second fleet energy pack too after seeing the other packs yesterday. We already had one on the first day of the Galactic Chase event.
  • Options
    I bought it yesterday- it was there
  • UdalCuain
    5046 posts Member
    Options
    It was there yesterday, with a countdown on saying expires in 10 (at the time) hours.
  • Options
    Its still there for me, noting that it would expire in 4 days.
  • UdalCuain
    5046 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe I read mine wrong, could have been X days 10 hours I suppose
  • Options
    It's a 1 time purchase it said on it when I bought it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Scottgreen wrote: »

This.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This.

See the crazy thing is when galactic chase first started I accidentally bought the mod energy pack then I bought the ship energy pack when I noticed my mistake, both saying 1 time purchase. Yet the 2nd time around only the mod energy pack came. So what’s their excuse on that?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »

This.

See the crazy thing is when galactic chase first started I accidentally bought the mod energy pack then I bought the ship energy pack when I noticed my mistake, both saying 1 time purchase. Yet the 2nd time around only the mod energy pack came. So what’s their excuse on that?

There is no excuse, I have not heard anyone say the pack was not in their store. I bought it both times, it seems many have. Are you sure you didnt?

Please contact EA Help through the in game help button, they will be able to tell you if you purchased this pack this time around.
  • Options

This.

There is no excuse, I have not heard anyone say the pack was not in their store. I bought it both times, it seems many have. Are you sure you didnt?

Please contact EA Help through the in game help button, they will be able to tell you if you purchased this pack this time around.

That’s what the OP is complaining about. We both can’t buy a 2nd ship energy pack. I just submitted a ticket to EA
  • Options

This.

@Kyno are you sure you were able to buy it twice?

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This.

Kyno are you sure you were able to buy it twice?

Yes, I have bought it once for each galactic chase event.
  • Options

This.

No... I meant twice in one event
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This.

No... I meant twice in one event

Sorry for the confusion. No. It's a 1 time purchase, as stated in the pack and in the original galactic chase release post.
  • Madlax
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry for the confusion. No. It's a 1 time purchase, as stated in the pack and in the original galactic chase release post.

And thats what people complain about. The day prior to the Galactic Chase we had Cantina and Normal Energy packs in store, first day of GC we had Fleet and Mod Energy.
    Now yesterday we had again Cantina and Normal, yet today only Mod Energy returned.
    Why is that?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Madlax wrote: »

And thats what people complain about. The day prior to the Galactic Chase we had Cantina and Normal Energy packs in store, first day of GC we had Fleet and Mod Energy.
    Now yesterday we had again Cantina and Normal, yet today only Mod Energy returned.
    Why is that?

Because the ship energy is a one time purchase for the event.
  • Options
    Madlax wrote: »

Why is that?

To avois giving out too much stuff for low cost?
    All Galactic chase events had 1 ship energy pack, it looks consistent and fair to me. They could have not even offered 1 pack.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter that much. The Hawk is only usable in most fleets at 5* anyway. A simple unlock isn't doing you any good - not in any tangible way. That's the point. Whale out and hope for good RNG in the packs or wait for it to become farmable. As always.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It doesn't matter that much. The Hawk is only usable in most fleets at 5* anyway. A simple unlock isn't doing you any good - not in any tangible way. That's the point. Whale out and hope for good RNG in the packs or wait for it to become farmable. As always.

Whale out for 5*? I'm at 49/65 and I haven't bought any shard packs.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options

This.

This
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    They can put the energy packs in the store whenever they want. They aren't on a schedule or a rotation. They obviously want to meter the rate at which Galactic Chase shards can be earned, so they have to limit the pack sales, or else people can obtain too much energy at a cheaper cost.

Right now it's effectively impossible to 7* a Galactic chase release the first time without buying some of the packs, which are very crystal-inefficient. If players could buy the energy packs multiple times, it means they spend fewer crystals on packs.

600c for 640 ship energy - used on 20 energy sims should drop about 25-26 shards.
    1299c for one pack - most likely will drop 5-7 shards.
  • Options
    So, my problem is that, I bought the normal and cantina (and the ship later) packs on the day before of the release, now normal and cantina came back yesterday, i even bought normal again, and then i was hoping for a new ship energy pack today but it didn't come, so as kyno said, it is limited to 1 purchase but does it specifies the time that is going to be limited???

I understand that on the day i bought i could only buy 1, ok. now, some days later when it dropped again, I should have the opportunity to buy it again.

Or I can never buy it again, or they should let me know that is valid through day xx to day xx.

Because in my understanding, as the packs expire (lasts a day on the store), so the 1 time thing should expire too. Right?
  • Options
    I think the ship pack was different this time. Instead of a 1-day window to purchase it was open for 5 days.
    So it’s not “failing to return”, it’s sctislly still live from 3 days ago. So if you bought it then, you can’t but it again until it returns next time.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

This.

I only see it once.

Aka i spent 600 when it dropped at the beginning of the chase. Last night at 2am the mod energy dropped again... but not the ship
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Funny how people will come here to read but not actually read what they are purchasing lol! One time purchase.
  • Options
    So, my problem is that, I bought the normal and cantina (and the ship later) packs on the day before of the release, now normal and cantina came back yesterday, i even bought normal again, and then i was hoping for a new ship energy pack today but it didn't come, so as kyno said, it is limited to 1 purchase but does it specifies the time that is going to be limited???

I understand that on the day i bought i could only buy 1, ok. now, some days later when it dropped again, I should have the opportunity to buy it again.

Or I can never buy it again, or they should let me know that is valid through day xx to day xx.

Because in my understanding, as the packs expire (lasts a day on the store), so the 1 time thing should expire too. Right?

Same here. I bought Normal + Cantina on the day before the Galactic Chase started, then Fleet on the first day of the event. Then Normal + Cantina were back in the store, much to my surprise, and I bought them again. I held 600 crystals waiting for Fleet to return the next day, but only saw Mod.

I don't quite understand why out of all the energy packs, only Fleet is limited to a one-time purchase in... could someone please specify the time frame for me? Usually, it's one per day, but this was two days apart.
  • Ron_ONeal35
    161 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

This.

This.
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    I think the ship pack was different this time. Instead of a 1-day window to purchase it was open for 5 days.
    So it’s not “failing to return”, it’s sctislly still live from 3 days ago. So if you bought it then, you can’t but it again until it returns next time.
    50h5n4yhevs8.png
    I believe your correct

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

as with the palp shuttle event, the pack is a one time purchase during the run of the event. I asked him to include this information each time they run an event like this. Hopefully this will be more clear in the future.