Darth Revan

Replies

• Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    I think there are too many assumptions made about the nature of DR. It will %100 kill Revan, the rest we don't know.

Killing Revan isn't the issue. Handling Jolee is

Jolee with retribution haunts my dreams
  • Options
    Can we have Darth Malgus next?
  • Options
    We can also probably safely assume that Badstila and HK will be ideal in the team. Or one of the two and the Triumvirate.

Yep. Would be cool if he worked with sm sass and sit
  • Options
    We can also probably safely assume that Badstila and HK will be ideal in the team. Or one of the two and the Triumvirate.

Probably Drevan badstilla and trio.
    Revan has synergies with all OR yet ppl make it jedi only.
  • Options
    Haven't spent a cent 2 refreshes each day on each Juhani and Carth and will be done by the end of the weekend. Thanks CG first journey you've been great giving an extended farm instead of having to spend some $$
  • Options
    I started farming immediately because as most people said, at this point you got to know what is coming based on marquee releases.
    My Ordo is 7*
    My Badstilla is 64/100
    Juhani is 6/100
    Carth is 69/85--Farming this dude sucks.
    HK is 7*.

I was victim of **** nonsense from CG about farming requirements too. It's taken a year to learn. So those of you who didnt invest, learn to follow CGs greedy pattern. If you want to keep up, better farm farm farm as soon as marquees become farmable.
    Better luck next time.
  • Options
    Don't forget gear level most likely going to be g12 n g11 needed
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    Well that would make things really simple for me. I might spend a bit if I can realistically get to 7* and that would be sufficient to get him.

I would NOT bother whaling out to complete 7*ing and gearing them all up. That would be my cue to wait till next time. Hell, I've been locked out of arena top-50 this long, gotten used to it.
  • Options
    Doytr77 wrote: »
    Don't forget gear level most likely going to be g12 n g11 needed

Idk that seems like a bit much for a panic farm. Obvi this is speculation.
    Chewys event was harder because most were around since almost the beginning or for a longer period in game.

Same with threepio.

I don’t expect this to JKR easy but not as hard as chewy. Again I could be totally wrong.

I think the smart play is hoard gear till we see and hear people going against it.

• Options
    He'll break the Sith Raid then someone will get nerfed in a few weeks.
  • Options

Slow down, man. Rose fans would start to rage. We definitely need more generic Tusken toons first.
    How do you even suggest to have more iconic toons from OR before making Jawas arena viable? Revan already killed diversity, nerf him and buff the CUP for once!
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    One character from a single hard node and one character from a single hard fleet node.

Well played CG. Well played.

Begun, the whale milking has.

We've had waaaaaaay to much time to say this was a whale milking. I'm ftp and i already have the toons needed at 7 stars

not possible for ftp
  • CosmicJ
    348 posts Member
    Options
    One character from a single hard node and one character from a single hard fleet node.

We've had waaaaaaay to much time to say this was a whale milking. I'm ftp and i already have the toons needed at 7 stars

Yeah, no. Most guesses didn't have Carth on the list. And most f2p don't have all 5 anywhere near 7*. Like I said, whatever. I stopped caring 18 months ago when this path was set in motion.

The ones who pay attention do. I think it was glaringly obvious personally and actually based on my previous prediction, the event should have finished yesterday. Certainly not complaining though.
  • Options
    Our guild has been preaching farming these characters since they were released. One of our officers came up with a custom calculator. People have been checking in regularly with their progress. Guess what? A Ton of our F2P players already finished farming them all and many others will finish by the time the event is rolled out. From a farming standpoint (not necessarily from a gearing standpoint) Darth Revan has been very F2P friendly. Much more so than Jedi Revan. If you aren’t in a guild that helps you prepare for stuff like this, it might be time to find a new guild.
  • Options
    Actually no, Jedi Revan was easier if you started farming them & using many refreshes.

This is harder due to them being on half the nodes.

Previously we had,

1. T3
    Cantina Battles: Battle 6-B Normal (12 energy)

2. Mission
    Cantina Battles: Battle 7-A Normal (16 energy)

3. Zalibar
    Light Side Battles: 5-D Hard (16 energy)
    Fleet Battles: 3-C Hard (20 energy)

4. Bastila
    Dark Side Battles: 5-B Hard (16 energy)
    Fleet Battles: 2-D Hard (20 energy)

5. Bindo
    Dark Side Battles: 6-D Hard (16 energy)
    Fleet Battles: 4-E Hard (20 energy)

Either, 1 16 hard node + 20 fleet , or cantina.

For this event we had.

1. Carth
    Fleet Battles: 2-E Hard (20 energy)
    2. Juhani
    Light Side Battles: 6-A Hard (16 energy)
    3. Canderous
    Cantina Battles: Battle 5-C Normal (12 energy)
    4. Dark Side Battles: 7-A Hard (20 energy)

Then HK which is easy to get with fleet tokens.

Firstly, T3/Mission were both easily farmable - low energy cantina nodes are the easier in the game due to no refresh costs.

Bastila and bindo - the hardest dropped much earlier and could be spread across 2 nodes/less node refresh costs.

The difficulty is about the same, just the community is more prepared. Last time I slacked, this time I started instantly & should be ready in time.
  • Options
    CazNeerg wrote: »
    I think the writing on the wall was pretty clear when they added four OR characters who hadn't been involved in the JKR journey. The only real question was who the fifth would be.

And that was kinda easy since HK47 was already in game and was part of the OR game too...
  • Options
    I think there are too many assumptions made about the nature of DR. It will %100 kill Revan, the rest we don't know.

Just a change from Revan heavy top 100 to Drevan heavy top 100. Big whoop-de-doo.

Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Options
    Lichbane wrote: »

Just a change from Revan heavy top 100 to Drevan heavy top 100. Big whoop-de-doo.

But isn't that the normal meta change? Seems like the old nothing to see here, move along.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Lichbane wrote: »

Not convinced until it plays out like that.
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    CG be prey'n on whales. Nioce.

Darth Revan Kit = Can only be defeated by another Darth Revan squad.
  • Options
    CG be preyin' on whales. Nioce.

:D Basically the Sith version of the jedi team! lol
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

Yeah. :|

No way CG does it any other way. It's the only logical, proper business decision to keep the whales happy, playing, and spending.

I can't bring myself to shell out $80 for the 2x 50 shard bundles I need and also farm 5-10 shards a day per toon for the next 13 days to hit 7* because another meta will arrive around May 5th probably and it's really not fun anymore to try to keep up with the Jone$$$s'.
  • Options

Yeah. :|

No way CG does it any other way. It's the only logical, proper business decision to keep the whales happy, playing, and spending.

I can't bring myself to shell out $80 for the 2x 50 shard bundles I need and also farm 5-10 shards a day per toon for the next 13 days to hit 7* because another meta will arrive around May 5th probably and it's really not fun anymore to try to keep up with the Jone$$$s'.

One of the best choices I made was to be F2P. As thankful as I am for the whales funding my gaming, I am not hurting without the latest. I got Jedi Revan second go around and it seems to have worked for me, got me back to between 50-100. But my game style doesn't really need crystals. I like the guild focused events more. I think they give the team building aspects, while the arena is more of the dark side of the game, that more or less encourages bullying.
  • Options
    Glennbob wrote: »

Yeah, no. Most guesses didn't have Carth on the list. And most f2p don't have all 5 anywhere near 7*. Like I said, whatever. I stopped caring 18 months ago when this path was set in motion.

Y’all need to start watching @DBofficial125 on YouTube lmfao.

^^^ This. I've called all this stuff bang on, with dates and requirements on like 5 straight major events now, usual like a month before things even start happening, right down to Carth on fleet. Trends and patterns make these things quite easy to predict. It was never going to be Malak as a Heroes Journey as he isn't big enough (and the leak showed 3 zetas so is one), it was never going to be Gamorrean super rework etc. Then Revan's team was obvious to anyone who assessed panic farm/profit and had played KOTOR.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    ir5bgui1urj6.png

From SWTOR, possible look for him here? Now I want to go run Maelstrom Prison lol

If he doesn't look like this I'm deleting the game.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options

I think sith marauder might be key, and either SA or SithTrooper. The Triumvirate are a seperate era, and although they don't look the same the others where part of Kotor. I wouldn't be surprised if marauder being log in toon isn't a hint that he might be useful for both Revan teams and a potential fleet event. Who knows, Revan might need potency up to be effective and that's where Marauder comes in
  • Options

Slow down, man. Rose fans would start to rage. We definitely need more generic Tusken toons first.
    How do you even suggest to have more iconic toons from OR before making Jawas arena viable? Revan already killed diversity, nerf him and buff the CUP for once!

They should stop old republic after!
    The game is swgoh not swgohotor!
  • Options
    Jenjhys wrote: »

They should stop old republic after!
    The game is swgoh not swgohotor!

But with them owning the company that made KotOR, its easy to secure the rights or whatever legal copy right laws they have to fulfill to use the characters. That is probably why we wont see Force Unleashed characters in game. But how I would love to have Proxy and Galen Marek.