suddenly impossible to beat Artist of War Mythic???

2Next

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    @Tryxa I'll add that you have to hope it stuns 3+ of them or Palp is dead from the 20k+ crit counters...

I wish my Phoenix could hit that hard.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    People make these posts literally every time a Mythic rolls around. "WAT U DO DEVS EVENT R IMPOSSIBALLZ ALL OF SUDDEN"

Mythics are hard. You might fail one even if you beat it once before. I, on the other hand, finally managed to 3-star the Phoenix-required battle - having not improved my Phoenix ever, at all, since getting Thrawn - so I can sim it and not have to clear the dumb waves every time. Yay.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    CG is tuning for the Revan event :expressionless:
  • Options
    I can’t get my g12 palpy to survive first onslaught, tried over 20 times between today and yesterday. I don’t have any empire tanks past RG at g10. Oh well. I miss out on a couple free mods.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Options
    I can’t get my g12 palpy to survive first onslaught, tried over 20 times between today and yesterday. I don’t have any empire tanks past RG at g10. Oh well. I miss out on a couple free mods.

I do it with G9 RG. Bit of rng but it works
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    People make these posts literally every time a Mythic rolls around. "WAT U DO DEVS EVENT R IMPOSSIBALLZ ALL OF SUDDEN"

Mythics are hard. You might fail one even if you beat it once before. I, on the other hand, finally managed to 3-star the Phoenix-required battle - having not improved my Phoenix ever, at all, since getting Thrawn - so I can sim it and not have to clear the dumb waves every time. Yay.

We are not talking about beating it easily first try vs. beating it After a few tries. We are taking about beating it fairly easily vs. 3 of 5 toons dead before getting the first turn.

Considering this I feel the question posted is more than justified. It’s not always RNG...
  • Options
    The problem is having to use thrawn as lead! Anyone else would have been easy.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I beat it in 1 try with shoretrooper, stormtrooper, palpatine , vader and thrawn

Of course all fully zeta and all gear 12.

It is very easy with 2 tanks. I didnt even notice any difficulty
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Options
    I beat i yesterday after 6hrs of play. So far I'm at 10hrs today and I haven't beat it. All g12s with some g12+. Smh its stupid
  • Options
    G20 wrote: »
    I beat i yesterday after 6hrs of play. So far I'm at 10hrs today and I haven't beat it. All g12s with some g12+. Smh its stupid

If you share your team comp, gear levels, and speeds maybe someone can give you some recommendations. As previously noted, certain comps do better than others.