Super whiny Galaxy of Heroes

Good Lord. Where do I even begin.

Over the past few weeks, with the anticipation of Darth revan, the community has been an uproar over everything in this game that I felt strongly that I needed to post this.

1) HK 47 Leader Rework

The cries of the rework could be heard from another Galaxy light years away from here.

We get it. It doesn't feel good. Nothing feels good about changes.

Did you also wonder whether this could pave the way for a better Droid lead?

Instead of : OMG cg sucks. I want to quit. I am sick of putting 10 zetas in the Droid faction. I want every refund.
Rather: There could be an even better Droid leader to make the droids viable near term.

Life changes. Millennials whine about everything they can't accept.

2) Darth Revan Requirements

Here you have the ego centric "time savers" or "master architects".

I HAVE EFFICIENTLY SAVED xxxxx crystals to gear Darth revan and farmed all 5 characters in 1 month with extreme careful planning. By making sure I am on my phone 24/7 so I can click each refresh. Aka: you other people can't do what I do. I got Darth revan for FREEEEEEEE. Bow to me peasants.

Face it Bros. No one cares.

This game has always been Time v Money.

If you could run a marathon with 2 legs but there was no restriction with Ai Implants for faster speed, nobody cares as long as you are the finish line.

If you feel boasting in a forum dedicated to a mobile game fuels your ego, congrats. You reached a new low.

3) Complaining about everything CG does

Omg why did they rework grand arena awards. Why did need to waste time to Nerf zfinn. Why did they need to rework this and that. Why did they not give me compensation. Why did they not change my underwear in the morning.

Guys. They are doing their job to make this game as fun as it can be. There will be flaws in any gaming company. Considering they are willing to listen and input your ideas, this is already a shocking difference to what money grubbing companies do.

They have a bottom line. It is a business. They have employees. Someone needs to pay them so they can continue coming up with better ideas or game play.

Life is more than just whining. Nothing in life will ever go the way you want it to. If so, learn to accept it.

Replies

• Options
    You clearly have never met THE_LIGHT
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    The irony in the name says it all.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    these kind of posts rarely end well
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I saw "Super whiny Galaxy of Heroes" and just assumed this was going to be a post about them adding another Luke. Or Anakin. Or Kylo. Any Skywalker, really.
  • Options
    By complaining about whining you happened to make the most Whiny post I’ve ever read. Well done
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    The forum is fueled by complaints and killed by compliments. For everything positive said there have to be 4 negative things said or the forum will die. I thought everyone knew this?
  • Padas
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Whining about whiners 😂
  • Options
    Shaddesy wrote: »
    By complaining about whining you happened to make the most Whiny post I’ve ever read. Well done

Woooo triggered. Prime example right here gents.
  • Options
    Sure, we may get better droids in the future. But that doesn’t help us now when we are left with terrible droids to make droid teams with.
  • Options
    Padas wrote: »
    Whining about whiners 😂

What can I say. Needed a way to express to the whiners.
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with your 1 and 3, but those people you accuse of whining who fit into category 2 are not whiners.

There are guys who have been trying to assure others they can get DR, maybe pushing some to try, who had otherwise given up. You are making fun of them, calling them "low," which is, as others have noted, whining.

There are many problems with your generalizations about those of us f2p who will be ready for DR. My pet peeve is that you fail to mention that the same thing happens for each event-- some people make educated guesses, they focus their farming, and they get the character on its first release. Why not be proud?

If those people didn't share their guesses with the community, and didn't try to encourage others to do the same farming, and only boasted like kittens ala Na-- na-na-- na-na-- na style, then yes, I would agree with your resentment.
  • mikk207
    242 posts Member
    Options
    some poeple have a point when complaining, but all in all the whining in general has become a new dimension.
    my bag of popcorn is pretty fast empty these days.
    cant wait to visit the forums when darth raven arrives
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    I just want my Gamorrean Guard zetas!!!
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure how this post helps, you are complaining about complainers, and are bound to trigger a response.

If you don't like how certain people post there's a handy "ignore" function, which stops their comments being displayed to you.
  • Options
    suzukitama wrote: »

Life changes. Millennials whine about everything they can't accept.

I like how this breaks from it's message early to take a pot shot at an entire generation of people.

A wise person once told me that generalizations generally don't go well.

Back on topic, whining is bad.

/signed

P.S.

Life is more than just whining. Nothing in life will ever go the way you want it to. If so, learn to accept it.

I like it. Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next.
  • Options
    I hope you enjoyed venting, I feel the same way, nothing is going to change it...
  • Viserys
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Another one of these.

Not everybody is whining about everything. Certain people are whining or complaining about certain things - but when you view the aggregate of the player base, somebody is out there whining about each thing that can be whined about.

However, just because some people are whining, doesn't mean that there aren't some really valid criticisms out there about how certain things have been handled.

I don't think HK was handled well, and his leader ability was overnerfed at a time it didn't need to be changed. If a new release justifies modifying it then - then modify it when that release comes. Also the remark about other characters *also* limiting design spaces was spot on. I understand the change, but it could have been handled better -- and should have been handled better.

If the thesis though is: "Don't complain about bad things" then you're barking up an infinitely tall wrong tree. Community outrage has affected important changes in the past. I hate that it has to come to that -- I wish that well worded intelligent criticism could lead to changes on CG's part -- but outrage is the only thing that shifts the tides around here. Sometimes the community is mutually angry enough for the outrage ball to roll, sometimes it is not -- put someone has to push the ball to make the message clear. The community does this to CG, because CG requires them to do it.

• Options
    This post sounds like a mental break down. You seem to have an issue with "millennials" yet your generation created a world where money worship guides the hearts of men, I guess millennials are wiser, smarter and more moral than your generation. Also your generation, if that's how it's going to be, is responsible for ruining the world of video gaming by interfering in it with the pursuit of money.

Don't start arguments that you will never win, your own agreements disprove your statements. @suzukitama
  • Options
    I don't share in the "millennial" sentiment but have been somewhat annoyed at all the complaints...mostly because they are contradictory.

But I see as venting/carthasis so it's cool.
  • Options
    Galaxy of Whiners
    Is right.
  • Options
    3) Complaining about everything CG does

Omg why did they rework grand arena awards. Why did need to waste time to Nerf zfinn. Why did they need to rework this and that. Why did they not give me compensation. Why did they not change my underwear in the morning.

Hahaha “change my underwear.” That’s funny.
  • Options
    how the hell do forum mods justify leaving these trash threads open? I'll wait. *crickets*
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    The forum is fueled by complaints and killed by compliments. For everything positive said there have to be 4 negative things said or the forum will die. I thought everyone knew this?

So the forums come from the Dark Side?

Somehow I knew this to be true already.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closing this.

No need to troll the community.

If you have a topic that is game related and not trying to make personal attacks in other forum members please feel free to make that post.
This discussion has been closed.