Anyone unlock Darth Revan yet?

Replies

• Options
    Did it with g12 zcarth, g12 bsf, g12 double zeta HK, g8+ juhan, and g7 cande.

Not as hard as chewie event I would say.
  • Options
    Got Darth Revan unlocked before I realized I didn't upgrade the new HK and FB abilities.
  • Gannon
    1632 posts Member
    Options
    @Gannon See what can happen when you don't slack? :*

I'll get him next time, no worries. Lol 😆
    You're so terrible tho lol
  • Options
    How did you get past the gear 8/9 new items.... seriously... have him, but....
  • Ivmar__Mikra
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Yes.
    G12 HK G11 Carth (Zetad) G11 Bastilla G9 Juhani G7 Canderous Ordo
    Tier 5 took me about 10 goes and was the most frustrating. Tier 6 2 goes and passed Tier 7 1st go.
    Post edited by Ivmar__Mikra on
  • Options
    Doesnt need g10+ :) guildmate just cleared with this6falcsvfr5hf.png
  • Options
    G11 zCarth, g11 bastila, g10 HK, g8 canderous, g11 juhani - average mods with 60-80 speed
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Dallamar wrote: »

You can buy it in shipments for 2800/full piece.
  • Options
    Spang wrote: »
    Dallamar wrote: »

You can buy it in shipments for 2800/full piece.

Huh, not so much. Not seeing them
  • Options
    Never mind, had to refresh
  • Options
    g8 for now. Just happy he’s unlocked. Now just slow build him.
  • Options
    JasFonz wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/aB9-Kx50oXQ Here’s what he’s like in arena. I have yet to play around with mods. Pay attention to HK though. He’s amazing

You need to replace Sion with something with the Sith Empire Tag - Darth Revan's leadership gives +50% crit damage when your whole team is Sith Empire. I think that Marauder would be a good option. a lot of people have been leaning toward Sass though

• Options
    qew0kf9mqnc3.png

Definitely wasn’t as bad as I expected based on forum posts.
  • Options
    G11 zCarth, g11 Badstila, g11 zHK-47 (loyalty - which I don’t think did anything in the event), g10 Juhani, g10 Canderous
    No mod sets above 80 speed (Badstila), most 50-60.

As others have said, T5 is the tricky bit.
  • Options
    In what order did you guys attack the OR squad on the last tier?
  • Options
    T5 - read the bosses abilities. Take out the corner guns, then one robot but keep one alive. Then focus all firepower on boss. After boss is gone, take out remaining robot.
  • Options
    I did. Gear VIII Canderous, X Jumanji, GXII (+3) Badstilla, G12 (no pieces) Carth and HK. Moved arena mods, zeta'd Carth.
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    4rv0xnrlxa45.png
    just missing a data pad

You refreshed into the thousands for energy? Good drop rate?

no just bought them in the store
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Unlocked! And currently chilling at gear 6 because I burned almost all the gear I had to get him. It's cool though, just glad I was able to finish.
    T5 - read the bosses abilities. Take out the corner guns, then one robot but keep one alive. Then focus all firepower on boss. After boss is gone, take out remaining robot.

I was trying this, but I kept getting overwhelmed by all the AOE damage and deathmarks before I could get the boss down. I switched to immediately focusing down the boss and using DR, Bastila and Juhani to crowd control the turrets - got it first try. Only had Revan, Carth and Ordo standing at the end, but a win's a win.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    I cleared him. My Carth and Juhani are G11 w/ Zeta. HK and Bastilla were fully geared and zetad. Carth was g7. Decent mods on all of them, but nothing earth shattering.
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Unlocked! And currently chilling at gear 6 because I burned almost all the gear I had to get him. It's cool though, just glad I was able to finish.

Same here. Burnt through my reserve crystals too.
  • Options
    A dude in my shard:

p7m0re0c6hqw.png
  • JasFonz
    317 posts Member
    Options
    @GiantFen either I’m missing something but sion is needed to purge the tenacity up if not you’re wasting abilities against JKR teams
  • Options
    Bastila/HK G12
    Carth/Juhani G11
    Ordo G10
    No zeta

vg1r8f6wp8wb.png
  • Options
    ZCarth-10, FBastilla-11, Canderous-9, Juhani-8, HK47-10.rjl4sb1bnrt8.png
  • Options
    dyd74euhs6nl.png
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I also get him.
    G12 Badstila and HK,
    G11 Carth, Ordo und Juhani
    No zetas at all.

It will take a while to get him to G12 f2p :lol:

But iam not impressed at all.

DR Squads are junk on Defense.
    It was suprisingly easy to beat this new "Meta" with the old one.
    vptg1afrvifm.png

• casper1jr
    175 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Can't even play the game, lots of us have been locked out for 5+ hours now. Post at HQ and nothing. Don't know how to fill out a ticket as I was directed to HQ that made me create a post. I almost don't care anymore, this crap is getting old. EA showed they don't care when this happens is the last week or so.
  • Options
    rz7g11gb7g5a.jpeg
  • Options
    I got him, but only can do 1 zeta. Any suggestions?