Military Might: Assault Battles Moan, Groan, Gloat, Boast thread...

Prev1
DuneSeaFarmer
3525 posts Member
edited April 2019
Couldn't beat Mythic yesterday, got it today.
zzzCLS, zzR2D2, zHAN SOLO, Baze, Chiruut, all g12. Brought Hans crit chance to 92%, with R2' unique +10% CC sooo 102% CC overall. And got his potency up. Both seemed to help.

x161od9yid4v.png

rxh9wm1gmdrx.png

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    The key is to get Chirrut’s turn meter so he goes early on the final stage. Han can help here by stunning Vader first. After that you use his health redistribution to give everyone tenacity up.

I was able to do it with g12 Luke (zeta only on..... It Binds All Things, I think?), zeta Han, double zeta R2, and g11 Baze, g9 Chirrut.

Now I’ve got Chewbacca and it’s even easier, dropped R2. Makes it a lot easier to clear taunts.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    The key is to get Chirrut’s turn meter so he goes early on the final stage. Han can help here by stunning Vader first. After that you use his health redistribution to give everyone tenacity up.

I was able to do it with g12 Luke (zeta only on..... It Binds All Things, I think?), zeta Han, double zeta R2, and g11 Baze, g9 Chirrut.

Now I’ve got Chewbacca and it’s even easier, dropped R2. Makes it a lot easier to clear taunts.

Yeah I was wondering about Chewie, mine is only 5* :(
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    G8 CLS with ibat zeta, g12 zzr2, g12 zezra, g8 zchewie, g10 Zhan........ Got it 3* on auto....
  • Options
    Drop R2, bring Ackbar lead, spam the event special.
  • Options
    It's easily auto'd once you get CLS, Han, chewie and golden boy running. I use r2 as the 5th
  • UdalCuain
    5022 posts Member
    Options

Don't even need to spam it. Regardless of the team, use it once on each character in the first 1/2 waves and it lasts until the end of the event.
  • Options
    I used cls r2 han chirrut and Ezra. Chirrut with tenacity up at the beginning is a life saver. And then kill order was - vader, palp then whoever else.

But as said above
    With the addition of chewy and golden rod this event has been made autoable.
  • ToLive
    110 posts Member
    Options
    zCLS, c3po, Biggs, zRaidHan and zChewie can do it on auto with g12 on CLS and g10 on others.
  • Options
    Congrats :smile: I'll run the next one with CLS too if everything goes as planned. For now, mythic remains impossible. My most effective team for clearing the bonus tier is this:

mb6snq19j9ak.png

I'd use Han instead of Ezra, but he's only 5*. Kanan is only along for the ride to taunt ASAP and get stunned on stage 8/8 so OB doesn't have to taunt and can ability block instead.
  • Darth_DeVito
    1234 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Thanks, I think I'll try that on mythic. Ackbar is one of my best-geread rebels anyway for fleet.

ETA: My first impression is "awesome". Especially when Biggs is along for the ride :) With Biggs and Ezra calling assists, it's fireworks everywhere.
  • Options

Yup, my AA is g12 from the AA squad days in HAAT.
  • Options
    Auto’d it with gear XII Commander Luke Skywalker, R2-D2, C3PO, Jyn Erso, & gear X Chopper.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    zzzCLS G12, Biggs G12, zHan G10, zChewie G9, Ackbar G11. 2nd Guard on Biggs.

Yesterday and today with only Ackbar gone.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Finally smacked Military Might Mythic around like a hapless Stormtrooper at a Wookie brawl.

CLS + Han + Chewie + R2 + Biggs = Big badda BOOM! :D
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Finally smacked Military Might Mythic around like a hapless Stormtrooper at a Wookie brawl.

CLS + Han + Chewie + R2 + Biggs = Big badda BOOM! :D

Multipass
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

Don't even need to spam it. Regardless of the team, use it once on each character in the first 1/2 waves and it lasts until the end of the event.

Yeah, but with Ackbar you're constantly calling people to attack out of turn, which means you're more likely to get extra super bonus attacks through the event ability--not to mention the counterattacks you get.

I haven't done it, I guess I could since my Ackbar is g12 from the time he was my fleet commander, but what I have works so I don't really need it.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyone done Mythic with Clone Troopers? I used to try it with them (all g11 at the time, now Rex is g12) but had trouble with stage 4 getting rid of the Deathtroopers through the Shoretrooper taunts and crit immunities.
  • Options
    rmvbzw2fpay4.jpg
    Did it with this lot... Will get CLS to 12 eventually
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    I used for Mythic
    zzCLS (no z on lead) g12
    zHan g12
    zzR2 g11
    zCassian g10
    Chewbacca g8
    Made it 2*
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Options
    I used CLS, Han, Chewie, R2, 3P0, all g12. EP and Thrawn were dead before they got a turn.
  • Options
    I use this team.
    58yejdkpq22u.jpeg
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I just auto it and still finish with full health and protection. CLS (L), Han Solo, C3PO, Chewie R2.
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    I just auto it and still finish with full health and protection. CLS (L), Han Solo, C3PO, Chewie R2.

Yes I use the same team :)
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    Options
    Christoph already said it above, but it bears repeating:

Use the event special once (and only once) with each character, on the first turn they get.

The important part of the ability is the 50% chance to assist when someone attacks out of turn. That part doesn't expire - it lasts for all 8 waves. You don't need to run AA lead, you get just as many free attacks from the counterattacks from CLS lead. Add on top the assists from Chirrut, Baze, Ezra, Chewie, or C3PO for more chance of extra attacks. It was pretty easy with CLS(l), Han, R2, Chaze. Now with Chewie/C3PO instead of Chaze it's trivial.
  • Options

I believe they fixed that effect, now counters only call assists while you have the event buff, like is supposed to happen.
  • UdalCuain
    5022 posts Member
    Options

I believe they fixed that effect, now counters only call assists while you have the event buff, like is supposed to happen.

Nope. Was still working from wave 1-8 after using it once this weekend. Using CLS, Han, Chewie, Ezra and Threepio. It's really fun watching the chain assists when Ezra calls Han.
  • Eric73
    63 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Has anyone done Mythic with Clone Troopers? I used to try it with them (all g11 at the time, now Rex is g12) but had trouble with stage 4 getting rid of the Deathtroopers through the Shoretrooper taunts and crit immunities.

I was able to in about 30 or so tries.
    Key for tier 4 is waiting for both death troopers to throw their grenades and use Rex to dispel healing immunity and waiting for both shore troopers before you use echo. If you get everyone through there tier 5 is were you can everyone back to full health and protection.

Tier 8 is were you need rng on your side.
    I took palp down ASAP while trying to keep Vader stun locked and using Rex and sergeant to keep his tm down. You also have to plan your tenacity up right before Vader uses force crush

nuge0fmbp8wq.png

6gm6sb7l0t10.png

• Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    Options
    I use cls, han, chewie, 3po and r2. Cake walk everytime
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Eric73 wrote: »

I was able to in about 30 or so tries.
    Key for tier 4 is waiting for both death troopers to throw their grenades and use Rex to dispel healing immunity and waiting for both shore troopers before you use echo. If you get everyone through there tier 5 is were you can everyone back to full health and protection.

Tier 8 is were you need rng on your side.
    I took palp down ASAP while trying to keep Vader stun locked and using Rex and sergeant to keep his tm down. You also have to plan your tenacity up right before Vader uses force crush

nuge0fmbp8wq.png

6gm6sb7l0t10.png

Great job! That's a real feat to have accomplished!
  • TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    Options
    beat mythic this time around with G12 zzCLS, G11 ZRHan, G8 C3P0, G12 Ezra, G10 zR2