Where’s the Falcon? [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    @CG_SBCrumb and @CG_Carrie where is the Flight of the Falcon event that was announced exactly a week ago would be back today?
  • WreckingGamer
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    The event will still start today. But it will probably start at around 1 CST. That's when updates usually get pushed.
  • Options
    They are too busy for malak. Now they forgot to launch OTMF. Shame
  • Options
    Launch the event already, it's the 11:th,chop chop
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Mawat wrote: »
    I'm not the only one. I can stop relaunching the game to track a possible update.

Answer from support:

4qsq2w3rcnc3.jpeg

Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Asking, but its early. We will have to wait for someone to get on to figure out when it's going to launch.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Asking, but its early. We will have to wait for someone to get on to figure out when it's going to launch.

Thanks.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Being told it will get pushed with today's update, just waiting on confirmation of that and a timeline.

Crumb is at the SW fest, so hes not in the office.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    Being told it will get pushed with today's update, just waiting on confirmation of that and a timeline.

You really help people a lot, trying to answer everything on different topics. Thanks for that and please keep us updated about the time!
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Options
    I bet cash grab malak will be on time tho 🤬
  • Shaeis
    182 posts Member
    Options
    They need to push an update to add the Falcon and Malak.

If they get some delay on Malak release whatever the reason, then the falcon is delayed too.

You will have it by this week end, except if they push back Malak release date.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    Shaeis wrote: »
    They need to push an update to add the Falcon and Malak.

If they get some delay on Malak release whatever the reason, then the falcon is delayed too.

You will have it by this week end, except if they push back Malak release date.

No. They are two different events.
  • UdalCuain
    5042 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Top man. Cheers.

And the part not directed at you: I put in a post over at Answers HQ as the lack of communication about the delay of the event was deafening. There was nothing to stop them putting out a small update for the event last night. Shouldn't be surprised that they failed to deliver. And let's not do the whole "it's still the 11th" nonsense. There is an expectation that legendary events will be available in the morning of their dates (in my case 08:00 GMT).
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    They don’t need to release an update every time an event is scheduled. That’s nonsense.

Especially for an event that is a repeat.
  • Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    They don’t need to release an update every time an event is scheduled. That’s nonsense.

Especially for an event that is a repeat.

Except when the update also contains the hard node changes.
  • Options
    Yeah. We'll just have to wait.
  • StarSon
    7509 posts Member
    Options
    az0aidqkk94a.jpg
  • Options
    I dont mind they postpone it one day (more time to farm :wink: ) tho if it comes with hard nodes nerf it wont matter much lol.
  • Options

Thanks Kyno.

I loved the puzzle, I really did...but maybe if Crumb had taken 30 seconds away from that yesterday to post a message letting us know this might not open during the typical event window we could have avoided some confusion and frustration...kind of squanders some of the good will the puzzle built in me...
  • Options

Thanks for keeping us posted!

• mali3538
    105 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Lets all remember that DR came up late for rest of the world, except PST, also it is 5am on west coast, so...someone to answer we need to wait till they get to work.
  • Options
    Come on EA/CG get your act together
    " Do or do not, there is no try."
  • Dread
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Like all other legendaries, this event should’ve started at the beginning of the day stated, 4/11, hopefully it will be fixed here shortly?
  • Options
    Probably will start after update today.
  • StarSon
    7509 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno @crzydroid how about a merge at some point? We're up to about 5 posts asking about the HMF event.
  • Options
    Unacceptable...Why announce it for today and then not even put it up, or for that matter have it show up in the events area as to when it will start?
    " Do or do not, there is no try."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Current situation.

Quick merger, just wanted to make this visible.
  • Alinoe
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Jezz stop pushing for this lol I dont wat to see hard nodes nerf ever and it will probably come with this "update"
This discussion has been closed.