Hoth soldier platoon and mission?!? [MERGE]

Replies

• Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Soldier in 3 and ROLO in 4 and 6 would be hilarious.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Rowan_TWA wrote: »
    Giving us full warning doesn't mean that it's a good decision. This change was intended to make it possible for guilds to fill and clear easier not miss out on combat mission. If they come back and say otherwise then they're contradicting themselves. If they come back and say it was a mistake then once again they release something that they had plenty of time to test and still mess it up. Either way CG needs to get their stuff together and stop making this game harder to play with enjoyment. Seriously, why do this?

This has to be a mistake, if this really is WAI then its just poor game design. the idea of TB is for everyone to be able to participate not to be restricted by ridiculous dual platoon and mission requirements
  • Options
    Thought this never happened before.

This is a very frustrating decision.
  • Options
    I know they gave us the Google Docs in advance, but I didn't notice it until today, too. You need five of them, too. Why, CG? That's a low blow.
  • Options
    hunchew wrote: »
    Looking through the spreadsheets @CG_SBCrumb posted, only Phase 2 has this conflict. I double checked other LS phases and they don't have it. Now to check the DS.
    Thankfully, phase 2 is easy enough to cover, but this shouldn't have happened.

DS has a Probe Droid issue on Phase 6.
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Kshsedch wrote: »
    Thought this never happened before.

This is a very frustrating decision.

It happened before!

yeah back when DSTB was released IPD was required, that ****
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    DS TB needs an probe droid in p6 platoons
  • Options
    Zaraos wrote: »
    Rowan_TWA wrote: »
    Giving us full warning doesn't mean that it's a good decision. This change was intended to make it possible for guilds to fill and clear easier not miss out on combat mission. If they come back and say otherwise then they're contradicting themselves. If they come back and say it was a mistake then once again they release something that they had plenty of time to test and still mess it up. Either way CG needs to get their stuff together and stop making this game harder to play with enjoyment. Seriously, why do this?

This has to be a mistake, if this really is WAI then its just poor game design. the idea of TB is for everyone to be able to participate not to be restricted by ridiculous dual platoon and mission requirements

I don't disagree but that's the point right? WAI vs NWAI is starting to grow old with this dev team. How hard was it to get this right the first time? My guild is 152M GP and will easily clear but not all guilds are in that same boat. Many guilds will be adversely affected by their lack of thought. Lack of forethought is excusable sometimes but I'm tired of it. The change from 8 to 5 hard nodes without refresh, the Malak changes and subsequent Palp Nerf, this TB error, not to mention the obvious cash grab of Malak and Darth Revan in general... it just never seems to end.
  • Options
    HAHAHAHA another brilliant decision by CG to have a required platoon character and CM on the same phase! The smarts are strong with them! HAHAHA Well I just uninstalled the game, good riddance!
  • Options
    He's not needed for the special mission. He is needed for a combat mission but also needed in platoons, which is a rather bad decision.

Sorry, you're right.
  • Options
    I noticed in light side phase 2 that Hoth Rebel Soldier is in 2 platoons but also a required character for one of the combat missions. I thought the intention for fixing the platoons was to prevent this kind of overlap.
  • Options
    Even tho CG put out an announcement saying that platoons were fixed and we were not going to encounter anymore new released toons to Platoons they did us one dirtier but putting required toons for missions in platoons. CG do you evaluate anything before it leaves your desk or just ship it!? C’mon man! p0f7lzl1gjfa.jpeg
    baqiv0jo0hs8.jpeg
  • Options
    Since not everyone can get Rey (Jedi Training) from the event, and the only way to get her is with the event, could we get a Jedi Rey without the even, I would love to have Rey with a Lightsaber, so if it’s possible please add a Jedi Rey. I would gladly pay for the chance to have her on my team.
  • Options
    this happened today not a month ago O.o
  • Options
    Hoth rebel soldier being needed in platoons and in combat missions is a ridiculous oversight. This was fixed sometime ago and now they have to fix it again?
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Honestly, CG, you guys make it real hard to stick around and to ever say anything nice about you. You had 2 months to not screw this up.

This. Lots of my arena shard guys are leaving due to this, and we are normally top 10 guys. When guys in top 10-50 guilds are leaving in droves, they will lose more money each month til they figure their **** out.
  • Options
    And they forgot to put the cover on the TPS reports despite multiple memos
  • Options
    Don’t remember that, but I recall new toons always being required never required toons for CM. But I could be wrong,
  • Options
    Dude they had to have just screwed that up then, how would they require someone for platoons that is needed in a mission. I think it’s an oversight. They’ve always said hero units and miasion needed toons wouldn’t be used for platoons
  • Options
    Um, TB is considered a team effort.
    One puts this character in the platoon, the rest then needs to max out the zone.
  • Options
    p3pdhqy8u9s2.jpg
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Could someone pls link the full platoona table ? Cannot find it...
  • Options
    Tarah wrote: »
    Could someone pls link the full platoona table ? Cannot find it...

i literally posted it above
  • Options
    Artsjammin wrote: »
    Dude they had to have just screwed that up then, how would they require someone for platoons that is needed in a mission. I think it’s an oversight. They’ve always said hero units and miasion needed toons wouldn’t be used for platoons

For how much money this company brings in there really is no excuse for “OVERSIGHT”. C’mon! CG get your **** together! There are two platoons with not that many different toons needed. Just double check stuff before releasing it to the public. Oh wait I can’t delpoy bc it’s needed, we should fix this!
  • Options
    This is outrageous!
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Since not everyone can get Rey (Jedi Training) from the event, and the only way to get her is with the event, could we get a Jedi Rey without the even, I would love to have Rey with a Lightsaber, so if it’s possible please add a Jedi Rey. I would gladly pay for the chance to have her on my team.

Everyone *can* get RJT from the event. It just takes time and/or money to become ready.

Farm 5 First Order toons to 7 stars in order to get a 7 Star BB8.
    Farm Veteran Han & Chewie, Scavenger Rey, and Finn to 7 stars.

Give them enough gear to beat the event when it returns. Done!
  • Options
    I submitted a trouble ticket. My guild likes the bragging rights associated with clearing all combat missions. Regardless if it is fully intended it's counter productive to the enjoyment of the event.
This discussion has been closed.