• Halo
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Whazn wrote: »
    Halo wrote: »
    Resist wins out. Just like how han cant stun revan with his shoot first ability.

So since padme has a high 170 base speed, if she goes first with her basic (would have to be offense because ai wouldnt prioritize basic) wouldn't her whole team become immune to fear, cbm, fracture, isolate, and mark? Considering cbm stops the last 3 I figure immunity will as well.

Not sure how it's going to play out, but on paper it looks BROKEN

Dunno if you’ve heard but there’s this guy called Sion who removes all buffs, and prot up is a buff

Dunno if you heard but kenobi auto taunts when protection up is lost, so good luck getting around that. Besides that padme, jka, ashoka, and whoever else they add all have ways of putting it back up, even gmy does it. And if it comes via padme unique cant be dispelled.

See above response. A DR team generally doesn’t attack out of turn so the undispellable prot up won’t likely be a thing. I agree there’s a lot of way for them to gain it, but it’s hardly impossible to dispel it then hit them with fear or similar

But what dr team runs sion? Hes a huge liability now. Hes been off that squad since just after release. If you're not the fastest darth revan on the shard you need pre taunt from sit. Basti and hk are mandatory, malak is g12 with 2 Zetas, so theres no space for sion unless they increase to 6 slots.

Adapt and change your team based on opposition?
    I’m pointing out there are solutions whereas a lot of you just want to highlight the problems and cry OP
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Padme should be 100% immune to fear.... Any time there was a chance of something scary happening to her. She just forced her Secretary to dress up like her to go eat the bomb planted on the ship...

"Padme your in danger are you scared my liege" ?

"Nah just grab another local put em in my clothes....they will eat the bomb, I'll finish eating at IHOP and be back to the senate to vote before they even know it wasn't me"'

She never had anything to fear but her abusive husband.... So I guess if anakin is in the lead she should be able to be feared
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    I hate the thing that it does applies to all light side allies only
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Resist wins out. Just like how han cant stun revan with his shoot first ability.

So since padme has a high 170 base speed, if she goes first with her basic (would have to be offense because ai wouldnt prioritize basic) wouldn't her whole team become immune to fear, cbm, fracture, isolate, and mark? Considering cbm stops the last 3 I figure immunity will as well.

Not sure how it's going to play out, but on paper it looks BROKEN

Dunno if you’ve heard but there’s this guy called Sion who removes all buffs, and prot up is a buff

Dunno if you heard but kenobi auto taunts when protection up is lost, so good luck getting around that. Besides that padme, jka, ashoka, and whoever else they add all have ways of putting it back up, even gmy does it. And if it comes via padme unique cant be dispelled.

See above response. A DR team generally doesn’t attack out of turn so the undispellable prot up won’t likely be a thing. I agree there’s a lot of way for them to gain it, but it’s hardly impossible to dispel it then hit them with fear or similar

But what dr team runs sion? Hes a huge liability now. Hes been off that squad since just after release. If you're not the fastest darth revan on the shard you need pre taunt from sit. Basti and hk are mandatory, malak is g12 with 2 Zetas, so theres no space for sion unless they increase to 6 slots.

Adapt and change your team based on opposition?
    I’m pointing out there are solutions whereas a lot of you just want to highlight the problems and cry OP

It wouldnt be such an issue if she wasn't so fast. It's a cheese offense team like zfinn. The fastest I've got my sion was up to 305. Theres no way that I could make him go first without dramatically slowing down dr and crew.
  • Options
    DarthAndy wrote: »
    Last big thing - inflicts fear
    Next big thing - immune to fear, gives courage
    Next big thing - monkeys with courage and gets stacks of...let's say pancakes.
    Next big thing - eats those pancakes

Do they even try anymore?

qf621boxt0vp.jpeg

Imagine if all this was leading up to a porkins meta
    It would be glorious :smiley:

Other than the new gear you'd need that is. 150 napkin salvage
  • Options

You mean Count Dooku zeta lead or Chanslor Palpitine?
  • Options

qf621boxt0vp.jpeg

Imagine if all this was leading up to a porkins meta
    It would be glorious :smiley:

Other than the new gear you'd need that is. 150 napkin salvage

Jek Porkins: Hot Dog champion. Eats more hot dogs than Joey Chestnut.

Fast Food: at the start of turn, Jek will attempt to open a bag of Cheetos. Success = a dazing hit. Failure = Jek is dazed and confused for 1 turn.

McDonalds: Jek will double fist a large drink and a Big Mac, if successful the enemy team will be dumbfounded. Failure causes friendly team to throw their hands up in disgust.

Stay on Target: A donut rolls onto the field which Jek blindly follows. If the path of the donut goes through the enemy line, enemies bumped by Jek will fall down incapacitated for 1 turn. If Jek is unable to catch the donut he returns to the line hungry. -50% attention span.

Eject! Eject! If Biggs or Wedge are part of the team, Jek gets an extra turn due to insulin boost from Wedge. Jek may become blinded by French fries in the cockpit causing him to crash and burn.
    Zeta: why would you waste one on this guy?
  • Options
    Lol immune to fear

Coming soon: Dark Anakin and his special buff, Heartbreaker. While Dark Anakin has Heartbreaker, Padme becomes Fractured and Isolated, which can't be prevented or resisted.
    We all know Padme is not immune to Heartbreak.