Show us how it's done

Replies

• Gannon
    1637 posts Member
    Options
    I get it buddy, I played this event almost non stop for so many hours to try and unlock with low gear toons. Only takes one really good rng run tho
  • Spharynx01
    251 posts Member
    Options
    I unlocked her 6* with my separatists, lead Grievous (zeta on unique) XI, zAsaj XII , Poggle VIII, B2 VIII, and Dokuu XII, but 7* seems too far for my roster...

https://swgoh.gg/p/711957253/characters/?f=Separatist

• Options
    They meant having a G12 Assajj and a G5-7 team around her. Below G7 toons basically not even scratching the health bar of opponents on T5, they are there as cannon-fodder. But you need Assajj truly maxed for that, with G12+ pieces and both zetas.
  • AngelVazzana
    541 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Screwie2u wrote: »
    Come on then Devs!!! show us all how you do the Padme event teir 5 with the minimum requirements with proof added to YouTube and with different toons... I've been trying since launch with exceeding requirements and just can't win. I guess I've put at least 12 hours in to win but it's a no go!!! Proove us wrong with the requirements stated!!!

It honestly can be done. I got a 7* Padme in my roster and so does my brother to prove it.... I beat it 2 different times. Once on my account and once for my brother because he is out of town on business and asked me to. I found the perfect line up even if they are super under geared.
    The team I used for myself was...
    ZZGG= G12
    ZZAV= G12
    B2= G11
    Sun Fac= G11
    Magnaguard= G9

I used the same team for my brother but his was way under geared.
    ZGG= G12 .... No g12 pieces
    ZAV= G12
    B2= g11 .... Only 2 pieces of g11
    Sun Fac= G11
    Magnaguard= g8 ....only 2 pieces of GO

Mods is key here and so is strategy. I never take up for these Devs but they didn't lie here. You can beat it if you have the time and know mods.

My account beat it in 3 hours.
    My brothers account 10 hours
    I can give my Ally code to prove it. But I will say this... It's by far the hardest event in any game I've ever played.
  • Options
    Also I spent nothing on this event other then 150 crystals refreshing for mod upgrades. On my brothers account I spent 400 of his crystals to buy mod upgrades. Nothing else
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'm pretty sure you can 5* padme with the optimal team at the minimum recommended gear. Throwing any 5 separatists in there just isn't going to work.
    Anyway, it's just a recommendation, so not sure what al the fuss is about.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    U know this games require mods management right ?
  • Options
    It says it's going to be hard... Similar to chewie event... It was tough. I was not happy and contemplated quitting the game upon event release especially after missing both revans, but I had put some work in and worked on grevious and B2.

Now I'm reasonably happy with the event.
  • Options
    5* and almost 6 with:

G12 (2 pieces) zz AV
    G10 dooku
    G11 G. sold
    G8 b2
    G8 Sun fac
    Arena mods
    3 tries with asajj lead
    6* not imposible but im done trying this event for now, will prepare GG droid team for next and 7*.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/261774217/characters/
  • yuuzhanron
    174 posts Member
    Options
    I Can't get anywhere with: g11 zLead GG, g12 zUnique AV, g12 zDooku, g11 GeoSol, g8 B2. I know everyone says you can't use brute force, and a zeta on GG unique makes all the difference, but I can barely kill 1 on any given attempt, if even that many.
  • Lozsta
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Completely agree with op. Let's see them do it without their p2w toons especially t5
  • Options
    It’s totally possible with weak toons. I went in with zzAV g12, GG, Dooku, B2, and IG-100 all at g8 and got her. Granted, it took forever and about a thousand tries, but eventually it all came together.

Also, it’s not the end of the world if you don’t get her.
  • dEN1m666
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I got 7 stars with zzGG lead, zB2, zzAV, g12 poggle and g12 sun fac. Just spam GGs AOE and hope for the best. It took a lot of attempts but eventually it worked out.
  • Neo43
    26 posts Member
    Options
    They recommend a gear level and mods level, they don't set requirements for these. I can almost beat tier V with a team way lower than the recommendations that I just through random mods on, so I'd say their recommendations are pretty spot on... I don't know what your issue is
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I do appreciate that truly, but I guess I just needed to vent my frustration from getting shafted by a game I flippin love and been playing since day one practically, only to feel that you need to inject cash into it yet again. I'm not naive and I have made purchases to what I believe the value of what the game is worth but it just feels as though they're trying to bleed us for more.

Of course they want more. Everyone wants more money. If you dont want to give it to them, dont. You might just have to wait a little longer to get this character. Yes, it sucks. But yes, it's also fair. No business gives stuff away, this game costs no money, the only real cost is patience.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Syce wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

There are videos of a single g12 Asajj completing Tier 5
    Where?

You tube, check it out!
  • Jintaxxis
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    ezcmlarblu5w.png

A lot of retries.
  • Options
    F2p completed tier 5 about 45 minutes after 5*ing droidekaj31a9u1x6mtv.png
  • Options
    2cnp1k766qsb.png
  • Iy4oy4s
    2941 posts Member
    Options
    You are exceeding requirements with toons that don’t mesh together

This is a team based game where synergy matters and You can’t just brute force using any toon on the same level

You know this

There is a reason you can’t bring in First Order (g12) against a JKR team (g11) and expect to win

The minimum requirements are for GG lead with B2, magnaguard, Droideka and B1

The requirements are higher and it’s tougher if you try the event without them

Link to this video? I would love to see that!
  • Jintaxxis
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

This is a team based game where synergy matters and You can’t just brute force using any toon on the same level

You know this

There is a reason you can’t bring in First Order (g12) against a JKR team (g11) and expect to win

That's essentially how mine went. You kill Anakin > padme > Anakin again. Use her heal to remove crit immunity on from the Rez. Hope your stuns land during that time to keep padme from killing you. Finish fishlee and do GK last. I was recording them but after an hour I gave up with the recordings.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2941 posts Member
    Options
    Jintaxxis wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

You know this

That's essentially how mine went. You kill Anakin > padme > Anakin again. Use her heal to remove crit immunity on from the Rez. Hope your stuns land during that time to keep padme from killing you. Finish fishlee and do GK last. I was recording them but after an hour I gave up with the recordings.

Was talking about the single g12 ventress doing T5. Can’t find a vid on YouTube with a single AV.
  • Options
    cdcasmkm5wkk.png
    I just beat tier 6 with this squad. Heavy protection Sun Fac and Z’s on Asajj and GG. Ended with Asajj v GK. Final tier, I was toast in less than a minute lol
  • Loky
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Took me hundreds of tries. GG, B2, Asaajj, Magna, Dooku nzeat2tiv1bd.jpg

tbxuljohh26c.jpg
  • Sandvie
    6 posts Member
    Options
    lonk5qkrwprt.png
    6*
  • Suprème_Lèader_Tsao
    122 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    This post is just nonsense! You can't even enter with Asajj alone???!!!!

Likely meant that Asajj was the last one standing, and she did most of the work. That makes sense. That’s how I unlocked Padmé.

• Ultra
    11538 posts Moderator
    Options
    This post is just nonsense! You can't even enter with Asajj alone???!!!!

Likely meant that Asajj was the last one standing, and she did most of the work. That makes sense. That’s how I unlocked Padmé.
    Yeah. I meant that Asajj is doing all the work, while the gear of the other toons can be ignored are meant to just die (g12 Asajj + 4 g1 toons can still let you clear T5)

My bad for not being more clear and specific
  • Options
    this is disappointing
  • Options
    I unlocked padme with: grievous(gear 12, both zetas), magnaguard(gear 8, no zeta, all other abilities maxed), b2(gear 8, zeta'd, unique 1, and basic weren't maxed), asajj(gear 7, abilities at level 3, no mods), and poggle at gear 7 with his abilities at level 3 and no mods. I got padme to 6 stars with this team, it wasn't that hard, took me about 30 minutes to get the right technique but I did get her. the event is very free to play in my opinion, it's just a little tricky. if I can do that, I'm sure others can do the same