Who is not excited for Yoda part duece "The second coming"

Prev13
DingleTingle
210 posts Member
edited March 2016
I will have junk 7* almost maxed geared/ability Jedi to try to master beating Yoda. So embarrassed of my crew and wasting stuff on them: Luminara, Eeth, Plo, Barriss, JC. I hope this will work in less than 2 days.
Bye Forums.

Who is not excited for Yoda part duece "The second coming" 145 votes

I am not not excited
28% 42 votes
I already have Yoda
14% 21 votes
I am unable to go for Yoda yet again. Ahh!!!!
15% 22 votes
Yoda man. I vote so there for I am.
41% 60 votes

Replies

• Options
    Was just going to ask this. I've wasted a week gearing up Jedis on valuable Catina battles and probably still can't
  • Options
    Focused on my arena lineup instead of Jedi. It was a great choice, because I'm top 5 during payout every day now and hitting #1 at times. About to 7* Rey with all the crystals I earned RG is about to hit 4* and I'll be doing node refreshes of him next. Yoda just isn't worth putting arena on hold in my opinion. I'll get him eventually, but only when I have a very solid arena lineup so I won't need to lose rank to get him.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • DingleTingle
    210 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I am excited about attempting it and failing horribly. So scared.
    Bye Forums.
  • Moe
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Can you only do it with seven star Jedi?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Moe wrote: »
    Can you only do it with seven star Jedi?

You can unlock Yoda at 5* with 5* Jedi.
  • Options
    I have 3 6* Jedi. Ahsoka, Koth, and Koon. This will be interesting
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Options
    I have 6* and he rocks. Can't wait to up him.

Funny little gremlin!
  • Options
    Kurgen wrote: »

Funny little gremlin!

You fed him after midnight. Wait isn't everything after midnight?!?
    Bye Forums.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Kurgen wrote: »

Funny little gremlin!

You fed him after midnight. Wait isn't everything after midnight?!?

He started off as Teebo.... :neutral:
  • Options
    Hey, good luck to everybody who I'd going for him this time! :)
  • Options
    Snagged a 5* Yoda last time with Lumi, Mace, Guardian, Consular, and Eeth Koth but decided that was too much dead weight to try for the 7* so I got to work on Qui Gon to replace Guardian. My QGJ will only be 5* tomorrow but so I will be waiting a few more weeks. No huge rush. Means I am not super excited for the event though.
  • Options
    I am not excited because even though I have 5* Yoda already I can't attempt 6* Yoda because I only have 2 Jedi at 6 or more stars and really none of the others even remotely close to 6.
  • Options
    I got a 6* yoda last time. He's been so clutch for me in arena. Awesome toon all around.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Some day my Yoda will come.
    Not this month though. Too much else to farm before Jedi.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Just managed 5* last time. Looking forward to 6* this time. I use him in arena (top 100) to combat the nasties of Dooku and Sid.
  • Options
    May or may not be able to go for him. My secondary characters will happen to give me five jedi, but not sure if they'll be up to five stars by the end of this go round. If you unlock Yoda at five, can you use him for the six and seven star battles? Or do they have a special lock on him?
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    Snarf_Wan wrote: »
    Just managed 5* last time. Looking forward to 6* this time. I use him in arena (top 100) to combat the nasties of Dooku and Sid.

Same I got him 5* before gonna get him 6* this time and 7* next time. I guess that's what I get for not doing what everyone else was and went straight for Jedi lol. I hold top 50 and can get as low as top 20's with 4 Jedi and Poggle :)
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    My drop rate for mace has been so terrible the last 10 days that I am not sure I can make 7* and I still need to finish off JC. I have been doing the light/dark missions on and off but its not really helping.
  • Options
    Well I was short a few 5* Jedi last time, but I'm set for Thursday this time! Grand Master Yoda, bring on.
  • HamSandwich
    63 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have a related question. I have (7) 7-star Jedi:

JC - gear level 8, 5-4-4 abilities
    QGJ - gear level 7, 4-5-5-5 abilities
    Lumi - gear level 7, 4-6-6-5 abilities
    Kit - gear level 7, 3-3-1-5 abilities
    Aayla - gear level 6, 3-3-1-5 abilities
    Ahsoka - gear level 7, 4-3-1-3 abilities
    JK Guardian - gear level 6, 3-2-2 abilities
    Barriss, unfortunately, is only at 5 star

I am only at level 61, but likely will be at 63 by the time the event opens up. How far do you suppose I will be able to get in the event? Obviously my biggest issue here is level. Do Yoda's attacks scale with the account level playing the event, or is it a fixed amount? And if it's fixed, does this mean I'll likely be able to get 5-star, but will get crushed attempting 6- and 7-star stages?

• Options
    I have a related question. I have (7) 7-star Jedi:

JC - gear level 8, 5-4-4 abilities
    QGJ - gear level 7, 4-5-5-5 abilities
    Lumi - gear level 7, 4-6-6-5 abilities
    Kit - gear level 7, 3-3-1-5 abilities
    Aayla - gear level 6, 3-3-1-5 abilities
    Ahsoka - gear level 7, 4-3-1-3 abilities
    JK Guardian - gear level 6, 3-2-2 abilities
    Barriss, unfortunately, is only at 5 star

I am only at level 61, but likely will be at 63 by the time the event opens up. How far do you suppose I will be able to get in the event? Obviously my biggest issue here is level. Do Yoda's attacks scale with the account level playing the event, or is it a fixed amount? And if it's fixed, does this mean I'll likely be able to get 5-star, but will get crushed attempting 6- and 7-star stages?

I only have 5* Yoda but you should be able to auto your way to him on Thursday with that squad. 6* should be feasible since you can lead with Lumi and use Kit, QGJ, Ahsoka, and Consular. 7* is going to be really tough without being level 70 and/or replacing Ahsoka with Barriss. I'm not sure anyone's confirmed if he scales with level or is a flat level 70+ at tier 7 but from what I've read it's insanely hard regardless and many max-level players with optimal lineups still lost.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I'll likely have to wait for the 3rd run to snag him. I have 5 Jedi but two are at 4 Star with one of them being a pack Jedi only so no real chance for more stars. I'll likely just farm MW for the event once I get JC to 7.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Will only be able to do the 4 star challenge this round, stuck to working on my arena team first time around, now my arena team is pretty set, I can start working for yoda, maybe 6 star next month, I'm patient
  • Options
    5* for me this time around, could get 6* if I spent $20 on crystals for qgj but idk if it's worth it. I think I'll just about have enough to 7* him next time if I wait it out
  • Options
    May or may not be able to go for him. My secondary characters will happen to give me five jedi, but not sure if they'll be up to five stars by the end of this go round. If you unlock Yoda at five, can you use him for the six and seven star battles? Or do they have a special lock on him?

You can't get anymore shards unless you complete the 6 and 7 star battles so no you wouldn't be able to use him lol
  • Options
    VastDeath wrote: »

You can't get anymore shards unless you complete the 6 and 7 star battles so no you wouldn't be able to use him lol

Haha good point. My brain is fried from work tonight lol
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • HUSKARL
    99 posts Member
    Options
    It's the ability mats that are the problem for me, not sure I have enough skills levelled, but really want a level 7 Yoda now after 6 star Yoda brought me to top 10 PvP on offence. Still lose a lot on defence though.
  • Lamb
    300 posts Member
    Options
    One of two things are going to happen, either people who farmed 7* Jedi's for this are going to complain or the people farming him are.
  • Options
    What?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Lamb
    300 posts Member
    Options
    Just wait =D, it will be a glorious revolt.