Activate shak ti ?

Replies

• Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    I guess they can’t read either since the matchmaking was changed

iirc they said it will be changed but didn't say how it would impact. In fact I think they said this would seems that have little impact.

So what are you on? If i missed something let me know, because i activated shaak ti but didnt upgraded her.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options
    Good post. I was concerned she was like C3PO and you can only solo p3 HSTR if you don't activate her, once you activate her she is too strong to work properly.
  • Options
    Those 500 points are killer
  • Options
    There is no reason to activate characters if you can't gear them to a useable level... so wait till you farm the gear for her, then unlock.

My Padme is still locked because of them super easy to get new gear pieces that have really helped me avoid feeling the gear crunch.... LOL /sarcasm
  • Options
    Not activating toons for better matchmaking is like shaving to have a lower bodyweight

Dude this is genius... I know some folks that can lose some serious weight doing exactly this.. Now where is my wife's fat dog time for him to lose some weight!
  • Options
    Of course you should activate her. Your GP will increase by a staggering 600-ish points! If you decide to gear and level her you might end up with an unpalatable 15-20k increase! Good gods! You will however have a very good new toon ready to use with your clones. I don't see the problem.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Of course you should activate her.

Why should I?

I have no team to put her with right now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Of course you should activate her.

Why should I?

I have no team to put her with right now.

Because why wouldnt you want this:

c4kvi7xfb7zr.gif
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Yes you should. You get to hear the music.

Not hearing the music is the worst part of playing this game while at work.

• TVF
    36611 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @VonZant I don't get it :(

EDIT: Mr. T.....Ms. T? Shaq? Shaq T.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    @VonZant I don't get it :(

EDIT: Mr. T.....Ms. T? Shaq? Shaq T.

:)
  • Kreontas
    220 posts Member
    Options
    I activated her, took her to lvl85 g7 and her abilities at lvl3. She has 5K GP. Imagine the horror of facing an opponent with that 5K GP better invested....
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I managed to wait for a day and half. In 10 toons or so I may actually gain some self-control.

lazct2932q4c.png
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    TW eligible!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Activate her. This game is pokemon and she’s a jedi-type and a clone-type. Who cares?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Activate her. This game is pokemon

Not for everyone.
  • Options
    Dew it! Extra characters are always good
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Not activating one character won't matter. Not activating a lot will matter. And how do you not activate a lot? You start with this one. This is called long term planning and you all need to work on it.

Also, how do you know how the matchmaking works? Have they shown you the algorithms? As long as GP is a factor a lean roster will be an advantage.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    500 x 10 = 5000 = still irrelevant
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Things have gotten out of control, this is what happens every time xD. I still have no intention to build her unless something comes along that put her on the map of immediate usability.

Say NOT EVEN ONCE kidz.

4uzli07olfjr.png
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    A freshly activated 3-star adds like, 300 to your GP. It's not enough to matter as long as you don't put any gear on her or level her up.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Darthsm
    56 posts Member
    Options
    I havent activated any toons since GA was launched, unless i have 8+mil credits on hand, 120+ ability mk111, and have at least g11 gear.

No point otherwise imo.
    Exception I suppose would be for an event, but anything short of getting the toon 7* makes them more/less useless
  • Options
    Kreontas wrote: »
    I activated her, took her to lvl85 g7 and her abilities at lvl3. She has 5K GP. Imagine the horror of facing an opponent with that 5K GP better invested....

Do this 100 times that's half a million GP your disadvantaged by G7 worthless toons. It adds up.
  • Kreontas
    220 posts Member
    Options
    Kreontas wrote: »

Do this 100 times that's half a million GP your disadvantaged by G7 worthless toons. It adds up.
    There's 170something toons, so great logic there bro, big thumbs up!

• Options
    Activate sure. Level no.
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Should we active shak ti or not ?
    If i activate her my GP will increase and i will have thougher opponents in Grand arena and maybe i will lose in GA

Its 6xx gp boost. This is not much to worry about for bloat
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Unactivated characters make me cry.

People who play the game without sound does the same to me.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    anonidude wrote: »
    I think that this thinking is the degenerative behaviour the devs are hoping to address with the upcoming GA matchmaking alterations.

Sigh

How is it degenerative?

Technically, it's not. "degenerative" would be pulling mods off of previously modded characters....but I'm not opening that can of worms here. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'm leaving her untouched.

I'm a player who went broad. I have everything unlocked, all leveled, and most geared.

I regret it horribly, and wish I never had. I have zero chance of winning a GA, and now championship may make it worse.

Yeah, its 600 gp, but you have to start somewhere, and to do something known to be detrimental is foolish.

The correct choice is leave her untouched until you know you will use her.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I'm leaving her untouched.

I'm a player who went broad. I have everything unlocked, all leveled, and most geared.

I regret it horribly, and wish I never had. I have zero chance of winning a GA, and now championship may make it worse.

Yeah, its 600 gp, but you have to start somewhere, and to do something known to be detrimental is foolish.

The correct choice is leave her untouched until you know you will use her.

I'm the same as you, I still pulled great glory at the previous GAs and I've an advocate for sandbagging since the beginning of GA (regardless of how roster was at the time it started)

However let's give them a break before we see the new matchmaking algo that's primary purpose is to granulate better and elaviate this problem.