P3 Raid Sith: NS + Anakin

Several players in our Guild try to perform the loop in P3 Heroic Raid Sith with Nightsisters + Anakin.
It doesn’t work as expected. The loop is too short.
We do not know why on YouTube videos they can do a so long loop. Looks speed mods are not mandatory.
What do we miss?
Thanks in advance

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5012 posts Member
    Options
    At a guess insufficient speed, Initiate geared too highly, or too much potency.

You are sending in a burner team first to soak up isolate aren't you? And you know it's basic attacks only during topple?

If you are lucky, when Traya rises from topple you can get a second topple straight away if Asajj's TM is high enough and she takes out the sabers with her AoE. She resists everything on the second topple, and it's pretty much guaranteed to be a solo from there.

Final question, and I'm only asking as I had this brain fart last week, you have MT not Asajj in the the leader slot don't you?
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    What sort of speed do you need mt/assaji/daka at?

Mine are at 214/205/201 and it’s not going past maybe 6 rounds of the loop before trays gets up..
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    This is why it won't get nerfed...... I have been able to do it, but it is not plug and play. There is strategy behind it.

You have to send in a junk team first, but it has to last long enough until Traya waste isolate and then you have to die right away. If isolate resets you have to start over.

Then the available saber has to be retribution and you have to hit that one with iniate. It has to kill her, if it doesn't you have to start over.

Once you reach topple, you have to go into your settings and set auto battle to basic only. This is more of a cautious thing because by default you want to use heals and such (at least I do.)

But you HAVE to watch it because she can come out of topple. If she does, you have to topple her right away with A.V AOE attack. If she does isolate someone you may still be ok as long as you topple her right away.

Once she is toppled again you will want to hit auto again and babysit it.

If she comes out of topple the isolate should clear but if it doesn't just be mindful of that because if whomever is isolated dies, you have to start over.

Then you just repeat the same process again.

This isn't easy and the video that started it is by a group who is insanely good at modding and it's quite obvious that they know what they are doing.

You have to be patient, its definitely not easy, but it is obtainable. I think its similar to the HAAT post FINN rework, it's still possible to auto, but you can't just auto and walk away which is what I think folks are thinking they can do. I have done it, and it backfires, so don't do that haha.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    It is getting nerfed. It shouldn’t tho imo

Op, get rid of potency. And you need speed
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    This is why it won't get nerfed...... I have been able to do it, but it is not plug and play. There is strategy behind it.

You have to send in a junk team first, but it has to last long enough until Traya waste isolate and then you have to die right away. If isolate resets you have to start over.

Then the available saber has to be retribution and you have to hit that one with iniate. It has to kill her, if it doesn't you have to start over.

Once you reach topple, you have to go into your settings and set auto battle to basic only. This is more of a cautious thing because by default you want to use heals and such (at least I do.)

But you HAVE to watch it because she can come out of topple. If she does, you have to topple her right away with A.V AOE attack. If she does isolate someone you may still be ok as long as you topple her right away.

Once she is toppled again you will want to hit auto again and babysit it.

If she comes out of topple the isolate should clear but if it doesn't just be mindful of that because if whomever is isolated dies, you have to start over.

Then you just repeat the same process again.

This isn't easy and the video that started it is by a group who is insanely good at modding and it's quite obvious that they know what they are doing.

You have to be patient, its definitely not easy, but it is obtainable. I think its similar to the HAAT post FINN rework, it's still possible to auto, but you can't just auto and walk away which is what I think folks are thinking they can do. I have done it, and it backfires, so don't do that haha.

Isolate never clears in P3. The only way to get rid of it is to have it on Zombie when she dies. Anyone else will stay dead.
  • Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Please. This loop is easy as all furbies. It's just speed, low potency and low gear on initiate.

They will just change JKA's kit so that his bonus turns only activate from Grand Republic and Jedi allies.

Take advantage of the loop while you can because it will be gone before you know it. ;)
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    Isolate never clears in P3. The only way to get rid of it is to have it on Zombie when she dies. Anyone else will stay dead.

Isolate doesn't wear off, but she will isolate someone else, so as long as the character has high health which daka and a.v. do
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Options
    My guess would be a potency problem.
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    Degs29 wrote: »
    My guess would be a potency problem.

Can we talk about that here?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    A little blue lightsaber will clear that up
  • Options
    The issue with this is not the infinite loop IMO it is requiring a toon to be undergeared which means anyone who has geared initiate is locked out of the strategy.
  • Options
    A little blue lightsaber will clear that up

You might need to call for a Jedi healer if your kyber crystal lasts for more than a few hours.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    The issue with this is not the infinite loop IMO it is requiring a toon to be undergeared which means anyone who has geared initiate is locked out of the strategy.

it's the loop. there's that cls, undergeared 3PO team, and deathstorm, which haven't been nerfed. and why would a geared initiate lock anyone out? also, who has a geared initiate? lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    Options
    They will just change JKA's kit so that his bonus turns only activate from Grand Republic and Jedi allies.

Take advantage of the loop while you can because it will be gone before you know it. ;)

This is exactly what I think the "nerf" will be. It's the easiest to do, doesn't change the NS (anymore than already done), and doesn't harm Anakin in the "intended" teams for GR and Jedi.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options
    At some point CG has to decide that it’s not worth it to continue nerfing so content stays endgame. For example, cls and rjt really trivialized end game haat one year after haat was released. Those people farming GK and depending on cls and rjt mechanics will still be 1 year behind the hardcore crew ...

That said. This p3 loop depends critically on:
    1- low potency on everyone
    2- high speed
    3- zeta talzin lead and ventress rampage
    4- daka unique omegaed

Talzin lead gives 5% Tm per debuff resisted. Anakin applies two debuffs on basic, while initiate applies one (then daka, ventress, talzin also also apply some). All these get resisted and contribute to TM train.

The low gear initiate is just to reduce RNG so she dies fast. It’s not a strict requirement.

All this said, I think they changed traya so she has very low tenacity while toppled, maybe even negative. My 4% potency initiate deals 20-30 dots on maybe 50-60 attacks now ...