Are you ready for the championship?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Apparently I'm not! My 1st match is already lost.
    My 1st opponent:
    56 G12
    50 Zetas

Me:
    39 G12
    34 Zetas
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    The championships are now live everyone, good luck!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    I really do not care about the “championships”. It looks to me like they changed it only for the ranking thing and nothing else really changed. Like the saying goes: you can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig. I did not like the grand arena before and it was extremely boring. Putting a rank on it will just probably make me care even less.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I really do not care about the “championships”. It looks to me like they changed it only for the ranking thing and nothing else really changed. Like the saying goes: you can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig. I did not like the grand arena before and it was extremely boring. Putting a rank on it will just probably make me care even less.

Well there's also the rewards, including currency to get gear to get to G13....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Yep, even if you hate it, you can’t hate the stats you get when you put your first gear 13 piece on!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Yep, even if you hate it, you can’t hate the stats you get when you put your first gear 13 piece on!

Should have my first one by 2022 cant wait .... sounds fun
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    Options
    ShawDou wrote: »
    ShawDou wrote: »
    I am not ready if fleet arena will be in feats, since i have 0% chance to beat any teams in my fleet arena shards thanks to them all be aprox 150-200k above mine.

Looks like you have a little bit more incentive to work on improving your fleet then. ;)

That is not how it works, i left game for about an year, so my whole shard is year ahead of me. And a lot less active. I am at 380 rank in fleet arena, got there with super luck with 220k fleet and all around me is 350-440k fleets. Noone attacked me in like a month and i have no way to beat any of them for probably like a year :D

I still managed to be 1nd or 2nd in pretty much each GA since i returned back, so i am good for my GP bracket, but totally way behind for my shard.

To be fair, a year is about 5 ships. Happens to be a couple of the top ships, but still.

Year is also a lot of gear on ship characters and huge amount of ship currency credits, as i am a constantly on 0 there.