Darth Revan Leadership +50% critical damage

MultUA
21 posts Member
edited June 2019
I tried few battles with a squad of 4 with all 3 allies being from a siths empire... looks like I am not getting +50% crit damage in such a circumstances.

And it seems that the 50% crit damage leadership ability is not described properly.

Not “all allies” has to be from the siths empire in order to have this bonus, but “4 allies”.

Or we have a misunderstanding of the definition “all allies” here? Cause I believe that when you use a squad of 4, then “all allies” means only 3 of them, isn’t it?

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I noticed the same thing running DR/BSF/HK/Trooper in raids, since my Malak isn't 7* yet and my Assassin & Marauder aren't usable. It's a little misleading, but I'd put it pretty low on the priority list of things that need to be fixed.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• MultUA
    21 posts Member
    Options
    But there is only one word needs to be fixed)
  • Options
    His leader says if all allies are sith empire, they gain the bonus. Your options are HK, BSF, sith assassin/trooper/marauder, Malak. If one of those aren’t Sith Empire, no bonus.
  • StarSon
    7470 posts Member
    Options
    "All allies" is the correct verbiage, since you will rarely have "4 allies." In a normal pvp fight you will have 5 allies, and in a normal pve fight you will have 6, and in 3v3 you will only have 3. The mechanics on .gg use the phrase "All" in the logic check, so assuming all of the characters you took in to that fight are Sith Empire, I would report it on Answers.
  • MultUA
    21 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    "All allies" is the correct verbiage, since you will rarely have "4 allies." In a normal pvp fight you will have 5 allies, and in a normal pve fight you will have 6, and in 3v3 you will only have 3. The mechanics on .gg use the phrase "All" in the logic check, so assuming all of the characters you took in to that fight are Sith Empire, I would report it on Answers.

We have a misunderstanding in term “ally” (I am not counting DR as an ally).

Ok, from the beginning:
    The squad of FOUR: DR - BSF - HK - Sisth Assassin - would not get that bonus despite the fact that “all allies are sith empire”
  • UdalCuain
    5030 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    MultUA wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

We have a misunderstanding in term “ally” (I am not counting DR as an ally).

Ok, from the beginning:
    The squad of FOUR: DR - BSF - HK - Sisth Assassin - would not get that bonus despite the fact that “all allies are sith empire”

StarSon has the correct definition. An ability that states "allies/all allies" includes the leader. The exception to this is abilities that state "other allies". Not that it matters in this case.

Also, as he said, you need to submit this to Answers HQ if you feel it is bugged, which it looks like it might be. Any evidence you can gather will help them investigate, such as taking a team of 5 Sith Empire allies into a GW battle (even if one of them is 2*, level one), retreating after a few crits, then re-enter with a team of 4 and note the damage difference. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en