G13 kit fisto

Prev1
Took my kit fisto to gear 13 he's still lousy is this working as intended ....

Replies

• Options
    I hope you are not serious.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    You need to put him on a team with G13 CUP.
    Edit: Seeing that OP actually did get Kit to G13, I feel I should say this: This comment was not meant seriously! I don't want to be responsible for someone getting their CUP to G13...
    Post edited by Nauros on
  • Options
    3ffl1ssne2d6.png
  • Options
    Well, you have a headstart on LS geo TB, but until it is launched, you probably won't find much use to Kit.
  • Options
    Here's hoping he is required for a special mission
  • Options
    He is only good with g13 CUP, ugnaught, mob enforcer and eeth koth.
  • Options
    I want to trust you I really do ...
  • Options
    Why did you choose to G13 kit fisto ? :o
  • Jefferx
    362 posts Member
    Options
    Kit fisto will shine with new tb genosis light side and will have his rework. Before this happens, i don’t understand why you invest in a G13 fir him right now. G13 should be for your strongest legendary toon....
  • Options
    I would have given it to padme or GK, but more power to ya mate
  • Options
    I hear gear 13 ugnaught is a beast!
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Took my kit fisto to gear 13 he's still lousy is this working as intended ....

Ok, so bright side, you have a character that ready that is rumored to be dope at some point in the future when lightside geo TB is released. Not a bad strategy to try and get ahead of the curve. If you are a fan of jedi and want to gear 13 them first I'd recommend Anakin, GK, or AT as a starting point. They will both help in the future and more importantly now, especially in GA. Fisto hasn't had a rework yet and therefore gear 13 is just a waste... currently.

• Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    G13 Jawa Scavenger next and Kit Fisto will become awesome - trust me.
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    Options
    what did you expect seriously? +5000hp and prot, and 20%dmg increase, will kaboom malak teams?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I think he is doing this as a joke folks.

But seriously, since you have him, how does he do on Padme team? Curious.
  • Pentagon
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Umm guys, he's not going to be particularly useful in the Geonosis TB, they'll be saving his special mission for the underwater TB on Calamari.
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Pentagon wrote: »
    Umm guys, he's not going to be particularly useful in the Geonosis TB, they'll be saving his special mission for the underwater TB on Calamari.

Kit v Riff Tamsen!
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »

A joke on himself?
  • Options
    All the generally useless Galactic Republic will get reworks during the coming months. Was announced quite a while ago. So he might actually get good.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

A joke on himself?

Yes. Some people play for fun. We have a g13 Rose in our Discord.

Although, if Kit becomes anything like his GTB version hes going to be a nightmare. His AOE can wtfbbq your whole team. ;)
  • Options
    obviously I knew it would be a waste I've been playing for a long time sometimes I just do things for the fun of it it is a game after all and I'm not stressed about being the single greatest player or anything like that
  • Options
    obviously I knew it would be a waste I've been playing for a long time sometimes I just do things for the fun of it it is a game after all and I'm not stressed about being the single greatest player or anything like that
    Darth Edward the Wise Hoarder, please see above!
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    Options

Then why make a thread asking about him working as intended at G13 because he turned out to be "lousy" at G13? If you're just doing it for fun and don't care about competing, then it doesn't really matter whether G13 Kit Fisto is some major difference-maker. Seems like the thread was just made for attention.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options

Then why make a thread asking about him working as intended at G13 because he turned out to be "lousy" at G13? If you're just doing it for fun and don't care about competing, then it doesn't really matter whether G13 Kit Fisto is some major difference-maker. Seems like the thread was just made for attention.

It was tongue-in-cheek I think? Its not a real complaint.
  • Options
    3ffl1ssne2d6.png

Good choice, now you are gonna win every GAC, guaranteed.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    Pentagon wrote: »

Kit v Riff Tamsen!

Clone Wars Ackbar on seahorse, Prince Le Char, Scuba Diving Ahsoka, Kit Fitso vs Rift Tamsen, 2 Shark Guards, and 2 Aqua Droids............

I think you are onto something here. Give this man Caley's computer!
  • Options

Yep :)
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I commend your courage my friend. :D

Seriously maybe he will get a rework with the light side Geonosis.
  • TVF
    36642 posts Member
    Options

Yep :)

You need a longer track record.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH