Default to Last Run TB

jhbuchholz
1966 posts Member
When the upcoming TB appeared in game for us the Hoth version was selected. We ran the Geonosis TB last time and will again this time. It would be nice if it defaulted to the TB you ran last time. I can see guilds complaining that they forgot to select Geonosis and are now stuck running Hoth.

That's all.

Replies

• TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    But then you don't get the fun of chat watching a guild officer toggle it 30 times by accident.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • flux_rono
    2127 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    But then you don't get the fun of chat watching a guild officer toggle it 30 times by accident.

only 30 times in your guild?
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

only 30 times in your guild?

I hate to brag but we have an amazing guild. We're not like the scrub guilds that have to watch it happen at least 45 times.
  • Options
    Different issue:
    I’d swear only the first Geo TB was to be 36h phases. Extra time for the first, good idea but we’ve been there done that. Time to give us 24h phases.
    In my guild we have late players who do those deployments that get us to 2 & 3 stars but ask them to deploy 12h later and work or sleep create issues. 36h is a drag & a pain
    24h Phases
    Sure, it reduces TB to 4 days, but who’s a sad sack with swgoh as their only source of joy?
  • UdalCuain
    5030 posts Member
    Options
    Rag_Scrag wrote: »
    Different issue:
    I’d swear only the first Geo TB was to be 36h phases. Extra time for the first, good idea but we’ve been there done that. Time to give us 24h phases.
    In my guild we have late players who do those deployments that get us to 2 & 3 stars but ask them to deploy 12h later and work or sleep create issues. 36h is a drag & a pain
    24h Phases
    Sure, it reduces TB to 4 days, but who’s a sad sack with swgoh as their only source of joy?

Couldn't disagree more. My guild much preferred the 36 hour phase. We are all over Europe, so there isn't too many time differences, but a few of us work shifts, and 36 hours is great. Also, the battles take significantly more time and attention than Hoth.
  • Options
    Different issue:
    24h Phases

@Rag_Scrag go open your own thread instead of hijacking this one. Have some common sense and offer common courtesy man.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Different issue:
    I’d swear only the first Geo TB was to be 36h phases.

Based on what would you swear that? The actual post said it was "for the foreseeable future."

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/207446/planned-schedule-for-grand-arena-championships-exhibition-and-geonosis-territory-battle#latest
  • Options
    Thank you Liath, for the clarification.

jhbuchholz can’t handle a different issue being raised, it’s not raining on your parade. You can stop whining
  • Options
    Thank you Liath, for the clarification.

jhbuchholz can’t handle a different issue being raised, it’s not raining on your parade. You can stop whining

@Rag_Scrag :D whining, says the guy without enough class or intelligence to either use the search function or open his own thread. Ok tough guy. Act with civility and you'll be treated with respect.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Last played TB as the default seems like a no-brainer to me. Make it happen.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Options
    How do you know last played tb isn’t set as default?
    I’m pretty sure every single guild played Hoth, when Rebel Assault was live the last time 🤓
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Kalano wrote: »
    How do you know last played tb isn’t set as default?
    I’m pretty sure every single guild played Hoth, when Rebel Assault was live the last time 🤓

I'm assuming this is a joke but I don't understand it.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Options
    It’s not a joke.
    Last time rebel assault was up, geo tb wasn’t available. So if the tb last run should be set by default, it has to be rebel assault of course.
    I’m assuming that rebel assault and imperial retaliation are treated as two different events. Accordingly, choosing geo instead of imperial retaliation cannot have any effect on the upcoming rebel assault
  • crzydroid
    7348 posts Moderator
    Options
    It’s not a joke.
    Last time rebel assault was up, geo tb wasn’t available. So if the tb last run should be set by default, it has to be rebel assault of course.
    I’m assuming that rebel assault and imperial retaliation are treated as two different events. Accordingly, choosing geo instead of imperial retaliation cannot have any effect on the upcoming rebel assault

This is my thought as well.
  • Options

Wasn't their plan to make it 36 hours per phase for the first time or any time. The plan was a shorter TB with 4 phases of 24 hours each. The 36 hour phase was due a bug issue, no pun intended....presumably there may be an issue with having end of TB rewards going out at different times if Geo TB is only 4 days long.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    It’s not a joke.

In my (poor) defense I forgot that the two Hoth events had different names, and I thought you were referring to Rebel Roundup, which is why I thought it was a joke.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    It’s not a joke.

It was set to Hoth again this time. It seems to default to Hoth no matter what.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    Last played TB as the default seems like a no-brainer to me. Make it happen.

This.