Omegas

Prev1
_AC_
13 posts Member
CG please put up some packs for omegas I’m ready to spend $$$$$$ this is such a missed opportunity by you guys to make more $

Replies

• Options
    Better yet give us so way the get them more often. I seem to be getting zeta's faster than omegas and I need a lot more omegas.
  • Options
    The Omega Crunch is back, now with More Crunchiness added!

Dont' worry, you only have to choose between 54 character abilities to put those 5 omegas you get a week on....
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Omegas have been in the weeklies for quite a while now, I've been buying them even as f2p as I keep depleting them too. But the release rate is pretty good.
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    Omegas have been in the weeklies for quite a while now, I've been buying them even as f2p as I keep depleting them too. But the release rate is pretty good.

No it's not. Not when they keep reworking abilities you need to add omegas on (i.e., all the Geo's and their hive mind abilities that need 5 omegas each), among others. Plus you get whack awards for a mythic tier (2 omegas???? really????) Yes, we get one a day. Yes there are times they drop in other events and in the stores. Once in a while they even drop on the top cantina tier nodes. But it's still not enough.

There was a crunch a year ago when we didn't have nearly as many characters, nearly as many abilities to omega, nearly as many characters that need dozens of omega pieces to max out, and there still hasn't been very much of an improved omega release rate.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    It's enough for me tbh and I'm doing the same stuff you do. It certainly weren't enough when they weren't on the weeklies though. That was what the crunch is about. I don't know if you have been getting them from the weeklies or were slacking on those and thus now short when **** comes to shove.
  • Whatelse73
    2236 posts Member
    Options
    CG is money hungry but this is the only way for them to keep balance so whales don't have 500+ zetas and stuff.

Whales have plenty of everything. That's why they are "Whales" because they can buy anything and stock up. Omega crunch is for sub-5 mil types who don't spend thousands on the game.
    It's enough for me tbh and I'm doing the same stuff you do. It certainly weren't enough when they weren't on the weeklies though. That was what the crunch is about. I don't know if you have been getting them from the weeklies or were slacking on those and thus now short when **** comes to shove.

Just because it's "enough" for you doesn't mean it's enough for other players. If you've got plenty, then good for you. Other players are posting about it because it is an issue for them.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    CG is money hungry but this is the only way for them to keep balance so whales don't have 500+ zetas and stuff.

Whales have plenty of everything. That's why they are "Whales" because they can buy anything and stock up. Omega crunch is for sub-5 mil types who don't spend thousands on the game.

Just because it's "enough" for you doesn't mean it's enough for other players. If you've got plenty, then good for you. Other players are posting about it because it is an issue for them.

What I'm objecting is the claim that there is a crunch and they are not releasing enough of them. We currently have a much better release rate of them compared to just a few months back where I was the one launching omega crunch topics. Otherwise more the merrier, whereever they appear at a decent enough acquribility, I'll grab them and hoard them.
  • Options
    While there was an Omega crunch before, and I've become much more flush with Zeta mats since the change to challenges, there's always going to be a bottleneck somewhere. The availability has increased substantially since being added to shipments and I think we'll likely just have to deal with it for a while as-is. Overall, it's nice for the bottleneck to be something that CAN be bought, like Omegas, rather than Zetas which you just have to wait for... It gives you something to actively work towards and gives the whales a reason to spend.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • TVF
    36804 posts Member
    Options

1) Whales can't buy zetas and can't buy many omegas.
    2) Omega crunch is for people who don't manage them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    My Zetas are absolutely piling faster than my omegas.

I get about 4 zeta to 1 omega from the way it is piling currently.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    Gair wrote: »
    My Zetas are absolutely piling faster than my omegas.

I get about 4 zeta to 1 omega from the way it is piling currently.

So you get 28 zetas a week ? Because you get 7 omegas a week from just completing the daily tasks. Add in the random other omega battles and stuff , let’s say you average 10 per week. You getting 40 zeta mats ? Check your math and stop omega-ing every ability on every character.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    Someone also needs to bring up the fact that some people can’t stand seeing a small red indicator on the left of the screen , so they spend the gear and omegas as soon as they get it.
  • Options
    Stick wrote: »
    Someone also needs to bring up the fact that some people can’t stand seeing a small red indicator on the left of the screen , so they spend the gear and omegas as soon as they get it.

That is just a vicious rumor started by someone who obviously knows me far too well. :'(
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • _AC_
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Bottom line is drop the packs CG!
  • Whatelse73
    2236 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

CG Defense Force reports for duty, as expected! A little late, but I'm sure they won't dock your pay for it.

CG Defense Force: CG Won't pay you because they know you'll defend them for free!
  • Options
    Seriously you don't think Whales can buy Omegas? 625 crystals in the weekly shipment right now gets you 5. 1340 crystals are 9.99 USD. So whales can buy Omegas $10 will get them 2 abilities
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously you don't think Whales can buy Omegas? 625 crystals in the weekly shipment right now gets you 5. 1340 crystals are 9.99 USD. So whales can buy Omegas $10 will get them 2 abilities

Anybody can get those for crystals, but they are still limited. If a whale was willing to spend money to get 100 omegas today, he has no way to do so.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Stick wrote: »

This is me. The crunch used to be a thing; that was before I discovered “priorities”.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    What's the diffrence between Vincent price, Charlton Heston, Will Smith and Star Wars Galaxy of heros......

give up....
    they all have omegas
  • TVF
    36804 posts Member
    Options
    So the difference is no difference. Cool.
  • TVF
    36804 posts Member
    Options

CG Defense Force reports for duty, as expected! A little late, but I'm sure they won't dock your pay for it.

CG Defense Force: CG Won't pay you because they know you'll defend them for free!

Can always tell when someone has no actual response because they just resort to insults instead. Cool.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    So the difference is no difference. Cool.

Way over uer head that one
  • TVF
    36804 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, no.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Yeah, no.

Obviously it was becUse if your the omega man and the last man on earth and you have all the omegas there is no one to play against its like schrodengers omega alive and dead.....

Plus if ur last man on earth even being omega man CG would literally charge 9 million dollars for a stun gun tonkeep profits level

DUCY?????

I guess you would have access to trillions if last man on earth.... CG profits would go through the roof.....

But even spending. Trillion would not let him beat p4 geo tb
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    On a serious note im sitting on 110k fleet currency..... becUse i cant bring myself to pay 1500 for an omega..... 750-1000 maybe..... id rather just wIt till i get thirteen buy a few zetas and slP em on as omegas come in....

I dunno 1500 just seems off but prob 1000 would bring me in no more

Sexton is goooooooooood whisky mmmmmm
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Yeah, no.

Obviously it was becUse if your the omega man and the last man on earth and you have all the omegas there is no one to play against its like schrodengers omega alive and dead.....

Plus if ur last man on earth even being omega man CG would literally charge 9 million dollars for a stun gun tonkeep profits level

DUCY?????

I guess you would have access to trillions if last man on earth.... CG profits would go through the roof.....

Maybe you should re-word your “joke” to start...

What have VP, CH, WS and SWGOH got in common?

Like all the best jokes, you might still need to explain it though.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, no.

DUCY?????

Like all the best jokes, you might still need to explain it though.

When i sober up sometime around monday morning im gonna appreciate this poast soooo much
  • TVF
    36804 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, no.

DUCY?????

Thank you, that was my entire point.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Some good sarcasm or exaggeration usually gets misunderstood. I do it all the time and people who need to have order over chaos get all glute clenched over the miscalculation. Even for Omegas, because i could literally have 2000 and probably still need more. It is true, but is it precisely? Don't really know and don't care. If you do, then you probably take life too seriously.