Revan redeemed incoming?

Prev1
Rake6
442 posts Member
I think its time for him. I just hope we don't need Malak to unlock him. What do you think? If he is were to come to the game what toons will be required? What will the event be? What skills would he have?

Replies

• Options
    For the love of God, no more Revan metas for a while. It's tiring.
  • Options
    They should only release him if the team they put around him is completely unbeatable by the current meta.
  • Options
    More Revans???? Please no!
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    Devs said kotor era done for now. The next thing should be clone wars era.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I'm ready for revan put down like a dog meta.
  • Options
    Stop the Revan madness :-)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Options
    Isn't the JKR we already have "Revan redeemed"? His event is even referred to as an Ancient Journey of Redemption in the initial announcement. Does he get redeemed again at some point?
  • Options
    Isn't the JKR we already have "Revan redeemed"? His event is even referred to as an Ancient Journey of Redemption in the initial announcement. Does he get redeemed again at some point?

Nope.

OP was referring to the Revan in The Old Republic MMO.
  • Options
    Rake6 wrote: »
    I think its time for him. I just hope we don't need Malak to unlock him. What do you think? If he is were to come to the game what toons will be required? What will the event be? What skills would he have?

You sir need to sit in the corner for the horrible things you just posted. Your forum posts are restricted from this moment on lol. For the love of god..... No more Revans....
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I love the idea... already when they announced Revan in this game for the first time, I was hoping for the redeemed one with his iconic two lightsabers. To unlock him we would definitely need Satile Shan and Darth Marr... for the others, there would be several options, but could be those you meet in the SWTOR flashpoints which lead to the end fight.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    No. Beaten by a character you dont know is not fun at all.

But revan is famous, kotor is...blablahblah...

Theres something called language barrier. Most ppl in my guild dont even know who thrawn is.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    No, stop KOTOR.
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Most ppl in my guild dont even know who thrawn is.

That is really, really sad. Star Wars is so much more than a couple of movies, some of the most interesting characters of the universe don't appear in them. Or could be called a multiverse now as well, with canon and legends. ;)
  • Options
    http://www.yodasdatapad.com/booklist.htm, I considered myself a pretty knowledgeable about Star Wars until I found this list of all the books in (rough) chronological order. I am up to the clone wars movie novelization. So much good stuff about the old republic that make a lot of things in the movies make so much more sense. Most are available on audible if like me I don't have time to actually sit and read any of them

There is so much more out there to the universe

P.S. No more Revan every arena shard from 400 down is all Revan. The clone wars content is great but how about some other important people. Darth Bane through Darth Plagueis paves the way for everything Sith in all the movies, would love to see them in the game. Bane's Kit could be so fun, I'd write it myself if they'd let me.
  • Options

Nope.

OP was referring to the Revan in The Old Republic MMO.

MMO.... ewwwww
  • Options

Theres something called language barrier. Most ppl in my guild dont even know who thrawn is.

Thank goodness kylo ren doesnt exist.. oh wait he does. Thank goodness he is as relevant late stages as his importance as a character is.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Carrie wanted to release Neutral Revan after Darth Revan

I’m glad they reconsidered
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    My answer to the OP is a respectful "no."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    No, stop KOTOR.

I praise this sentence
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options

No more Revans.

On Thrawn, The Rebels series starts slow in first season but after that is very good. Worth a watch - especially if you like Thrawn, Darth Maul and Ahsoka.

Thrawn is awesome even if all you know of him is from this series. Hes not just one of the top characters in this game - hes one of the top in all of Star Wars.
  • Options
    Its to the point i dont care who the characters are. Its just a skin on a kit to me.
  • Options
    What about 2 new Revans?
    Like 'Young Revan' and 'Veteran Revan'...
    Or 'Neutral Revan' and 'Undecided Revan"?
    Maybe 'Green Cape Revan' and 'Blue Cape Revan'?
    Red, yellow, brown, rainbow and Pink-Bubbles-Revan?
    Chrismas-Revan and Rainbow-Revan?
    One can never have enough Revans these days...

>:)
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    What about 2 new Revans?
    Like 'Young Revan' and 'Veteran Revan'...
    Or 'Neutral Revan' and 'Undecided Revan"?
    Maybe 'Green Cape Revan' and 'Blue Cape Revan'?
    Red, yellow, brown, rainbow and Pink-Bubbles-Revan?
    Chrismas-Revan and Rainbow-Revan?
    One can never have enough Revans these days...

>:)

Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Options

As much as I love KOTOR, there is no need for another Revan.

Bring Jedi Knight Luke instead he is long overdue.

• Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    The new meta is going to need to subtly overcome the ability of the current meta.

Something like "if enemy team contains someone whose name rhymes with "Kevin", they lose all leadership and unique abilities.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

Sorry buddy he ain't coming.

Its clone wars then episode IX.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Carrie wanted to release Neutral Revan after Darth Revan

I’m glad they reconsidered

Good bye carrie I wont miss you, wish you could take both of ur revans back too