Thanks (Really!)

Prev1
turgeon2000
82 posts Member
edited August 2019
So its been three years, three years that i've been playing this game and since launch, a lot have been done.

In the past, we wanted Jango, we got him now.
In the past, we wanted Mother Talzin, we got her now.
We wanted Droïdeka, we have it now
We wanted (maybe too much) Revan and we got Two Revan now!!!

Its good to know that when you are in a meeting, i'm sure you guys ask : What the player want?

So thank you for this
Keep up the good work

Edit : Food is not in the topic LOL
Post edited by turgeon2000 on

Replies

• Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    I always wanted KOTOR 1 and 2 toons like Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, Bastila Shan

Aurra Sing and a couple others so it’s very pleasant to see characters that are somewhat obscure make it into the game
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone but Jar Jar.......
  • Options
    Except rewards continue to be atrocious across the board. I get they can't be great all the time but I'm looking at Geo TB 33 star reward box and there's MK4 carabanti,MK 10 BlasTechs, MK11 BlasTechs... at this stage of the game?? It's a joke, it's absolutely stupid, and its the reason I don't spend on this game anymore.
  • Options
    Well, I want jar jar.
  • Genpaku408
    119 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    ThunderGun wrote: »
    Except rewards continue to be atrocious across the board. I get they can't be great all the time but I'm looking at Geo TB 33 star reward box and there's MK4 carabanti,MK 10 BlasTechs, MK11 BlasTechs... at this stage of the game?? It's a joke, it's absolutely stupid, and its the reason I don't spend on this game anymore.

you moan about them now, but what if, they are needed in future, then needed so much that you ask yourself, 'Why am, I not getting any of this gear?'

Then you find out they removed them from previous modes and the only way is to farm them, like normal.

Honestly, don't gripe. You'll regret it one day.
  • turgeon2000
    82 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Anyway, I know this game is a pay to win, but I don't care. It still is the only mobile game I love and this is one of the reasons why (that they're listening to player a bit). There is some aspect I don't like but I know that everyone at CG do their best despite their limits
  • LordDirt
    5025 posts Member
    Options
    Genpaku408 wrote: »

you moan about them now, but what if, they are needed in future, then needed so much that you ask yourself, 'Why am, I not getting any of this gear?'

Then you find out they removed them from previous modes and the only way is to farm them, like normal.

So don’t ask for change? Hope you don’t work in a scientific field. You are happy where you are.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gear that’s needed for iconic power upgrades (content coming by end of next month)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I always wanted KOTOR 1 and 2 toons like Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, Bastila Shan

Aurra Sing and a couple others so it’s very pleasant to see characters that are somewhat obscure make it into the game

noooooooo never mention Aurra her topple zeta will haunt me until the day the servers close..... I cry at the mention of her name.....

I would literally drink crappy Ice Beer for a month to get that zeta back or reworked lol
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I agree its nice to see the ones they added are not always mainstream. Embo was a very happy surprise for me even though I was lobbying for him I thought it was a pipe dream. And it turns out hes a badass, as a bonus.

*cough* Beckett *cough* Gregor *cough*

Sorry. Something caught in my throat.

• Options
    Thanks for bringing Ki-Adi-Mundi into the game, now just make him a playable character.
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Since lunch. That is a lot in an afternoon. Ha ha.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thanks for bringing Ki-Adi-Mundi into the game, now just make him a playable character.
    If you aren’t the first player to push him to g13 I will be very disappointed
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Genpaku408 wrote: »

So don’t ask for change? Hope you don’t work in a scientific field. You are happy where you are.

More like "be careful what you wish for, you might get it."
  • Options

And his event will be a legendary called ''What about the droids attack on the wookiees?'' who need a ''Good relation with the wookiees'' :D
  • Options
    Jabba the hutt with gamorreans synergy!!
  • Options

I will bro! 🤘😈🤘
  • Options
    Stick to the movies.

Been a rough year of meaningless nonexistant(too me) characters trashing those I actually care for...
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Delta Squad, hands down.
    I would have liked KOTOR 2 companions, but it’s unlikely to happen at this point.

I would give up all my preferences though... if it meant solidifying never having jar jar in the game.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    rather have jar jar than rose... ugh
  • Options

I second that. Besides, Jar Jar could be awesome. Just give him a kit that is similar to C3PO and an ability that is the exact opposite of Nute's Extortion.

I would also like to see Padme be able to summon a body double.
  • Options
    All I need is Mace Windu rework. This party is over.
  • Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    Anyone but Jar Jar.......

I want jar jar
  • Options
    I'd like 4-LOM and Zuckuss, finish the empire hunter line up. Especially Zuckuss, a firce sensitive BH.
  • Slash3rR
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Anyway, I know this game is a pay to win, but I don't care. It still is the only mobile game I love and this is one of the reasons why (that they're listening to player a bit). There is some aspect I don't like but I know that everyone at CG do their best despite their limits

Pay to win ? Not exactly, you can progress in this game without pay a cent.
    Swgoh is a "pay to progress 1000% more faster than any others players". This game love to frustrate all players for make them pay.
    Since 3 years this game exist, i only pay 20€ and i've 20 characters 7* gear 8. For sure, i'm not in the top 10 on arena squad but i don't care. I play this game only for PVE... :)
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

I would also like to see Padme be able to summon a body double.

Yes! This could be Padmes version of savior. She would have a unique called "kidding! It was sabe" and anytime she was defeated, the real Padme would appear in her place.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    I fully support the idea of Bail Organa, a Padme double feature at some point to be fairly worked in, 4Lom and Zuckuss, and even some Naboo royal guard action.

I will forever hold my stance against jar jar.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Captain Tanaka!
  • Options
    DHudson wrote: »
    I just want Visas to get an OR tag and some synergy with DN. She's a fun character with no home. Be nice to have use her again. If the fifth for Padme isn't jar jar or bail organa I'm going to be disappointed.

Visas was literally in Kotor 2! I'm sure they have a reason for why she hasn't been given the OR tag. My guess was to protect the DR/Malak meta.