GAS Shards

Prev1
StarSon
7443 posts Member
So, how are we supposed to 7* GAS after finishing the event?

Replies

• TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    F2P or Whale?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    This event will yield enough shards of General Skywalker to unlock him at 5-stars.

Try again
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Hopefully it’s not structured that way this time, the 4 tiers suggests 7*. It would be pretty worthless to give us a 5* at this time especially with lstb coming up

They’ve already said 5* from the event. No mention of what location after that.
  • DoomeyEyes
    264 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Somebody needs to refresh their Guild Event Store to find out... im not doing it, but someone should
  • Options
    GET 2, most likely. Happy farming!
  • Options
    DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    Somebody needs to refresh their Guild Event Store to find out... im not doing it, but someone should

Probably like malak, you need to unlock him to see the shards.
  • Options
    I saw from the update that he unlocks at 5 star. But I haven't seen anywhere that says whether you can 7 star him through the event or if farming will be req after. You can't see how many shards the event drops until it starts.
  • Options
    This is getting ridiculous. Whatever happened to 5* toons for 5* unlocks. My wallet is officially closed
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Once again you've proven yourself against even my best efforts! Now that you've activated General Skywalker, you'll find additional shards available in the Guild Events Store so you can bring him up to maximum power.

From datamine
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Once again you've proven yourself against even my best efforts! Now that you've activated General Skywalker, you'll find additional shards available in the Guild Events Store so you can bring him up to maximum power.

From datamine

But which currency?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

From datamine

Good info. We'll just have to wait and see if it's true. Datamines have a mixed track record.
  • Options
    I'm just hoping he needs at least 20 kryotechs.
  • Options
    Looks like GET mk1
  • Options
    fhb3m9p2o5cf.png
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Can't wait to 7 star him in 6 months and use him in LS TB platoons immediately!
  • Options
    Did @CG actually say 5 stars or is this coming from pictures around the internet?
  • Options
    Did @CG actually say 5 stars or is this coming from pictures around the internet?

It's in the update notes
  • Options
    Didn't read it closely enough. Please disregard
  • Options
    Lmao @CG_SBCrumb thanks for another reason to not spend on this game. You mean after most likely forcing G13 and relics you’re going to then require more farming? Sigh....
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Lmao @CG_SBCrumb thanks for another reason to not spend on this game. You mean after most likely forcing G13 and relics you’re going to then require more farming? Sigh....

What else? This game is literally all about farming.

If you dont like farming definitely dont play minecraft.

How about mario kart
  • Options

How about mario kart

Seeing as you recently joined last month, allow me to educate you a little bit.

Typically in this games history when a toon like General Skywalker gets released people have had the chance to hoard the necessary gear to level up their new shiny toon. Same with zeta mats. That farming was to be expected. They’ve never had to worry about farming shards after unlocking their character from a limited currency. Not until Malak.

Nobody liked the idea with Malak. CG expected players to farm and gear the required toons and then only got a 5* character in return? A toon they couldn’t use right away in end game content like geo TB unless they hoarded 70k GET1.

There’s the issue. After all the farming people have done for 15 different characters for gear and shards, they shouldn’t have to farm MORE just to max Star the character.

If you just unlocked Malak at his last pass, guess what, you aren’t getting General Anakin max starred any time soon. My guild gets 6200 GET1 for geo TB, at 30 stars. That means we need to finish 11 TB just to get enough, mixed in with STR raids and Tw’s. So to be fair I’ll cut it down to 8 TB’s and all those TW and raids.

So that’s the issue. All that work and prep for the new shiny toon and the reward? An incomplete toon.
  • Options
    He is going to be bought with GET like Malak was.
  • Options

How about mario kart

Typically in this games history when a toon like General Skywalker gets released people have had the chance to hoard the necessary gear to level up their new shiny toon. Same with zeta mats. That farming was to be expected. They’ve never had to worry about farming shards after unlocking their character from a limited currency. Not until Malak.

Nobody liked the idea with Malak. CG expected players to farm and gear the required toons and then only got a 5* character in return? A toon they couldn’t use right away in end game content like geo TB unless they hoarded 70k GET1.

There’s the issue. After all the farming people have done for 15 different characters for gear and shards, they shouldn’t have to farm MORE just to max Star the character.

If you just unlocked Malak at his last pass, guess what, you aren’t getting General Anakin max starred any time soon. My guild gets 6200 GET1 for geo TB, at 30 stars. That means we need to finish 11 TB just to get enough, mixed in with STR raids and Tw’s. So to be fair I’ll cut it down to 8 TB’s and all those TW and raids.

So that’s the issue. All that work and prep for the new shiny toon and the reward? An incomplete toon.

Ik I've been playing for years.

The forum account doesnt show how long you've played the game for.
  • Options
    GET lol. After they told us they wouldn’t put anymore characters in the championship store.
  • Options

How about mario kart

Ik I've been playing for years.

The forum account doesnt show how long you've played the game for.

And you’re ok with their new structure? Lol k
  • Options
    This is number one ****. Forcing me to save my money
  • Options
    CloneLoc wrote: »
    GET lol. After they told us they wouldn’t put anymore characters in the championship store.

100% can not agree more with this statement. They stated that the GET1 was going to be for used for gear from the release of GEO TB. I'm done. Most incompetent development team there is.
  • Options
    I'm in a guild that gets 3000 each time. I don't have Malak to 7 stars yet. Now I'll have yet another character that will take months to get powerful.

But it's cool. I actually don't care if I unlock or don't now. They have just ripped away incentive for me to spend to complete.

Now, if I can't complete. I LL just save get, bring toons up to snuff. And roll next time around. All good!

But I'm not happy with this style of trickling in characters. If you want to control the power creep, do it on the front end...please!
  • Options

How about mario kart

Is it though? I started as a collector. I still am. I became a meta chaser. Looks like I'm moving back to a collector. But this game means a lot of different things to a lot of different people.

I myself am not happy about this. Others may not care. Fine. You are welcome to counter point, but I think it's a lost cause to assume farming is Al people do in this game.