Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    ZaneMorell wrote: »
    What this boils down to is should the players be punished by the developers because of their mistake?

Punished? Which players will end up with less than they had before all this?

If you take 5 kids and give 4 of them a candy bar don’t you think the 5th kid would feel like they’re being punished?

As far as I can tell, everyone is getting a 500 crystal candy bar. So I'm not sure who the 5th kid is in your example...

If you take 5 kids and give all of them a tootsie roll, And 4 of them a candy don’t you think the fifth kid would feel like they’re being punished?

Better, Capt Semantics?

Ps - a 500 crystal candy bar is fun sized and nobody appreciates that.

I'll be more clear since you don't seem to be answering:

Who is the 5th kid in your little made up story?

Honestly, I don't know whether to agree with or disagree with your analogy, because I have no idea what you are trying to say.
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Thoughts on the new plan? I still think it’s wrong to take away shards when the player did nothing wrong. There was no exploit.

I just can’t help but think of all the other things they could be doing this week to improve the game rather than focus on holding the players back.
  • JerrickKharr87
    934 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    The devs didn’t make a mistake it was a bug/glitch and any players who exploited it can be banned. So at the end of the day the problem is the players... not CG.

Absolutely ridiculous. This is 100% false.

Update: just saw you were being sarcastic.
    Post edited by JerrickKharr87 on