Epic Confrontation characters MUST unlock at 7*

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Monel wrote: »
    The shills are surprisingly quiet right now

Most were banned. But as a shill wannabe even I say 5 star unlock for an Epic confrontation is whack.

They would never ban the shills. They do too good of a job for free.
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »
    The shills are surprisingly quiet right now

Most were banned. But as a shill wannabe even I say 5 star unlock for an Epic confrontation is whack.

They would never ban the shills. They do too good of a job for free.

And yet it happened.
  • Options
    I would have gladly spend money to relic Anakin day 1, but being stuck at 5* with an effectively worthless character, there's really no point.

Heck, I'd be fine if we could just pay for the extra shards even. Been waiting for years at this point for some good content like an Anakin meta, it's pretty disappointing and definitely considering quitting altogether at this point. But still holding out hope for a bit that they'll do the right thing and fix this.
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    This is what the entire debacle boils down to. CG, you made a bad decision and noone elected to ignore it. Yes, by now we understand that you want us to use GET for EC characters so that we are forced to buy gear with crystals. Also, by now you must realize, you are doomed. You must understand by now that the whole model was wrong. So stop this whole nonsense with reconciliation plans, just make both Malak and Anakin 7* unlocks.

This decision will not be reversed, they are incapable of accepting when they do something extremely stupid. They are little boys with big egos who will never admit fault. Quit supporting them.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Releasing 5* characters from Epic Confrontations is like releasing **** products to the consumer. They know that but they don't care.

They will just release one after another to keep everyone focused on expending their GET credits on shards not gears. They will keep that milking machine rolling until the game dies. They dont give a ****.

I prefer the analogy of selling a car to consumers....but then the tires one at a time....carefully rationed to 1 tire a month.

On the money, bro. I lmao when i read this. 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Please CG, redeem yourselves... this game pretty much stinks at this moment, people are quitting everyday.
  • Options
    No Way Out!

They can't go back to 7 star unlocks without making Malak and GAS owners a little bit upset.

Okay, they could go back to 7 star unlocks, and leave the previous 5 star unlocks in place.

That will just bring anger.

They - by the way they handled Malak, have no plans to ditch the 5 star unlocks.

This was their perfect out - the Malakgate. They could have scrapped the 5 star stuff.

We are close enough to the GAS event to not have a huge impact.

I'm flustered like everyone else on this...
  • Options
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    Just look at the fact that only 6k people got GS the first time around, less than half of the number that got JKR. People know that toons are worthless at 5* and aren't gonna pay money to unlock them then have to wait 6 months to farm enough GET to 7* them.

It's 3-4 months, not 6. And I already have 3 7* R7 GAS on my arena shard, so there is a solid chunk who had GET saved.

Lolz