Other than Mace Windu, who would you like to see reworked?

Prev13
Im just wondering, as I'm looking to post more character concepts/reworks that the community would like. This includes factions, such as Galactic Republic Jedi, or specific characters, such as Kit Fisto

If you have a character in mind, but someone else has posted the same character, like the comment instead please. Or post it again, if you REALLY want to see them reworked

Replies

• LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I have a couple.

1. Palpatine. With episode 9 coming, it would be nice for the ol' man to get a rework.
    2. Ventress. She's good with nightsisters, but needs a rework to have some synergy with separatists or at least Dooku. Even adding the bounty hunter tag would be nice.
  • Options
    1. LSgeo TB
  • Options
    The ENTIRE roster of capital games
  • Options
    I would like to see the Ewoks get a rework, even if its just a zeta on all of them
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    Naver666 wrote: »
    1. LSgeo TB

I laughed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options

Does that include me???
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options

:D

Sidious (Such a wasted gear and zeta), Many clone wars Jedi,royal guard, first order tie pilot (hasn't been worth much since ships 2.0), Rogue 1, Lando/Wiggs etc. (Feels like I have a lot of stuff geared up to 11 or 12 in my roster that no longer has a purpose)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I normally approve of other people wanting what they want, but the mace fanboys have become so insufferable I hope he never gets a rework. also, no one needs a rework until we get a playable jabba. and a wampa faction
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »

:D

Sidious (Such a wasted gear and zeta), Many clone wars Jedi,royal guard, first order tie pilot (hasn't been worth much since ships 2.0), Rogue 1, Lando/Wiggs etc. (Feels like I have a lot of stuff geared up to 11 or 12 in my roster that no longer has a purpose)

Already did a Royal Guard rework concept!!! Check it out!!!
  • Options
    Princess Leigh

Very iconic character, should be better.
  • Options
    Imperial Stormtrooper. Make that zeta turn him into an army like B1 or Nightsister Zombie! That zeta has pretty much been the worst zeta in the game and is especially bad now considering how transformative zeta abilities are nowadays.

LordGrahck wrote: »
    2. Ventress. She's good with nightsisters, but needs a rework to have some synergy with separatists or at least Dooku. Even adding the bounty hunter tag would be nice.
    I always thought that too. Ventress was Dooku's apprentice, so it would've been cool to see some synergy between them. Problem is that she's so important to a NS team, taking her away to put her with Dooku would be kinda devastating to them. As for her being a bounty hunter, I think it'd be awesome if they added a new BH Ventress to the game rather than just give her a tag since she actually had a different outfit when she had her stint as a bounty hunter.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    CUP needs some love!

In all seriousness all the Galactic Republic Jedi need some lovin - maybe not complete reworks but definitely some buffs/upgrades to make them a little more viable in light of LS GEO TB.

I would also love to see some buff/upgrade or rework for Darth Sidious - he is possibly the most useless Sith in the game, even behind SA, SM and ST! Maul refers to him as "the most powerful being in the Galaxy" - it really doesn't show in this game at all. Perhaps a new special involving a lightning charged saber attack? Something anyways - he is currently just too squishy and hits poorly.
  • Options
    1. Mace

2. Mace

3. Mace

4. Mace

5. Luminara, Aayla, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, QGJ, IGD, Eeth Koth, and Cody.

6. Mace

7. Mace

8. Mace

9. Mace

10. Mace
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Does that include me???

*aside from TVF. Hes cool. Lol
  • Options

Does that include me???

Only if they've finally sent you your pay check.
  • Options
    willennium wrote: »
    Imperial Stormtrooper. Make that zeta turn him into an army like B1 or Nightsister Zombie! That zeta has pretty much been the worst zeta in the game and is especially bad now considering how transformative zeta abilities are nowadays.

This is an awesome idea!! Somebody important look at this!!

I’d like to see QGJ and Visas get an update to make them relevant.

• Options

Does that include me???

*especially TVF. Needs a boost to the luck stat so those paychecks stop getting lost in the mail.
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    Nyanperor wrote: »

Does that include me???

*especially TVF. Needs a boost to the luck stat so those paychecks stop getting lost in the mail.

Oh wait they gave me all my luck in mods so there's none left for a paycheck :(
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    BlackBart wrote: »
    Princess Leigh

Very iconic character, should be better.

Um....
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    Royal Guard - Needs a unique with Palps similar to HK and DR that gives Guard to EP
    Wedge - Needs a mnior buff to his leadership to make a solid second Rebel team.
    Cassian Andor - Needs a leadership ability that specializes with the Rogue One crew.
    Visas Marr - Remove the conditional clause from her unique and just give her flat 60% counterattack against Sith.
  • Options
    The cg dev team needs a rework that lets them connect with reality
  • Options
    Why has no one mentioned the Jawas yet? Jawa reworks are the content we need.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Why has no one mentioned the Jawas yet? Jawa reworks are the content we need.

You do keep talking about how great they are, maybe they're due a nerf after all...
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    Why has no one mentioned the Jawas yet?

Literally unmentionable.
  • Options
    The LSTB?
  • Options
    Asides from the obvious (GR Jedi), Royal Guard would be cool to have synergy with Palps (as stated above).

Darth Sideous could use some survivability.

Jawas!!!! One day the mysterious people’s will rise! Geos beware.
  • Options
    TUSKENS
  • Options
    I'd love to see a Savage & Maul synergy if we are so into the Clone Wars era. I have spoken.
  • Options
    Tuskens
    and Jawas
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif