Customer Service?

I've had a problem with GAC 3 times running previous to the last one. As soon as I start my first fight, usually my opponents hardest squad, the game fritzed and it forced a restart. Eliminating the team I had selected and giving my opponent an uderserved win. Often depleting any chance of clearing a territory because I have 1 answer for each meta team. Only so many relic toons to go around. Then, after receiving 600 crystals the first time, 200 the second time, the 3rd I got nothing but a poorly worded apology barely in English and not the least bit comforting. Now I'm Div 1, Aurodium, and could have made Kyber if 3 different times I hadn't been cheated out of entire rounds by a game glitch.
Has anyone else had a similar experience and if so how was it handled please? Much thanks
o7nd5kan9ezg.jpg
Lørd' Ąngęłùs
"Well begun is half done."

Replies

• Options
    Echoey in here. Thanks.
    o7nd5kan9ezg.jpg
    Lørd' Ąngęłùs
    "Well begun is half done."
  • Options
    Crashes suck, sorry they happened to you, but you probably are not getting much sympathy on this forum because you got crystals not only once, but twice for it, while many others get little/nothing from CS.

The customer service for this game is run through EA, which sends it to its normal CS department. They are not game experts and probably do not speak english as a first language, they are simply doing a job (most likely according to a very set script).
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q