Random Things I'd Like To See In 2020

Some fun things I think would be cool to see happen this year, outside of the main stuff (Mandolorian crew, Ep IX stuff, new raid, etc.). Some are far fetched, but who cares. Let's get the most obvious one out of the way...

- A Mace Windu rework. Most can agree this is very much wanted by the community. If the man himself Samuel L. Jackson found his character was one of the worst in the game... I shudder to think of what he would do to the poor souls at CG. Ha.

Ok. On to the fun stuff.

- Naboo N-1 Star-fighter in the game. I mean, it's on the ability mats and the background screen for the challenges. Doesn't have to be specifically made to fit in to any team, but rather could be a plug and play ship like Thrawn, Nest, or Wat Tambor. Which leads to the next one...
- A Naboo faction would be fun. Captains Panaka and Typho, some Gungans, maybe Sabe? Doesn't have to be meta defining, but a solid team that is good on defense in TW/GAC.
- Bring the original bonuses back to TW, and add them in to GAC. The First Order and Resistance bonuses were not overpowered, just added some usefulness to TW specifically.
- Add the Phoenix tag to Fulcrum. It's not going to break the game, but it would give that team a little boost to stay more relevant in GAC/TW.
- Asajj Ventress. Either give her the BH tag and give her a contract (so it only works with a BH squad), or make a new Asajj that is the bounty hunter version from the later episodes of Clone Wars and the Dark Disciple novel. This would be pretty cool to flesh out one of the more intriguing characters from the Clone Wars.
- Lastly, I'd like to see the Resistance tag added to Vet Han and Vet Chewie. This will literally do almost nothing except give more options for a leftover Resistance squad led by Poe, but it should happen nonetheless, and it has been asked for many times (often by me haha).

Fingers crossed.

Replies

• HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    1. Admiral Piett, Colonel Yularen, and Scout Trooper added to the Empire.

2. Mythic versions of the Chimera and Han's Falcon Events.

3. Fleet Assault Battles that reward signal data and slicing materials.
  • Options
    I never understood the hatred for the TW bonuses and I personally thought that was a pretty creative way to add a little twist to the same content we’ve seen before.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Why do people keep wanting to add the phoenix tag to Fulcrum? It wouldn't make any difference in that squad. Her unique is counter to Kanan's (meaning you only recover 15% instead of 25% since you lose health dispelling debuffs that just healed you) and the phoenix squad doesn't really pass around buffs to boost Fulcrum's damage output.
  • Options
    I never understood the hatred for the TW bonuses and I personally thought that was a pretty creative way to add a little twist to the same content we’ve seen before.

Because the community wants theory crafting, but not at the expense of losing their "poorly designed prescribed meta" teams because they don't understand how bonuses work.
  • Dnoff423
    403 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    How about adding an extra Tier to the TAC gear challenge and make it reward MK5 stun gun salvage like the carbanti MK3 challenege
  • Options
    We need Vader to be near the top again. Add Vader’s Fist to the game. We need him to lead again.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    An update without bugs
  • Options
    1) Mace, gotta make him a decent tank, closer to GK than to absolutely useless garbage he is now
    2) More Clones for ShaakTi lead squad, maybe 212th
    3) Vader and Palp should lead at least B-tier squad if not A-tier, they are really under-powered atm for such iconic characters
  • Options
    Totally agree on BH tag for Ventress - but also introduce Fanblade as her BH ship. Would shake up BH team and give some alternative routes to Chewie & Falcon. However...
    Pirate faction. Mix of new characters and tag for a couple of existing (notably Ezra). Hondo as a summoning toon - who summons Melch. Neutral tag. Kit includes levelling abilities and double crosses that swap out both ally and enemy stats. It would be fun and add a different dimension to arena and TW
  • Options
    +1 for naboo starfighter. I remember flying that thing around in rogue squadron. Would be fun to have it in game (preferably as a pilotless ship)
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    We need Vader to be near the top again. Add Vader’s Fist to the game. We need him to lead again.

Most likely 2021-2023
  • Options
    Relic and gear heists.
    Scout trooper
    TB difficulty tweaks
    Mandolorian faction tag
    Stormtrooper zeta change
    Ship gw/cantina
    Rukh
  • Options
    +1 for naboo starfighter. I remember flying that thing around in rogue squadron. Would be fun to have it in game (preferably as a pilotless ship)

Ah the good old days of cheat codes. My go to was the falcon. Remember that level where you had to take down the factories that were making the AT-AT? That one was tough.
    Rukh

It'd kinda be cool if they updated Thrawn to make him summon Rukh. Maybe while any enemy is Fractured, Rukh is summoned and takes all attacks and debuffs targeting Thrawn.
  • Options
    for asajj she needs a new character if she gets the bounty hunter tag... the current asajj still needs real separatist synergy. plus shes already needed for 2 different teams (nightsister and nute/dooku seps) we dont need her for a 3rd team.
  • Options
    I don’t understand why we don’t have some of the obvious stuff - like Red 5 and a Death Star raid. I read somewhere are promising 40 new toons so maybe we will get a good one - or just some more Chewbaccas - we need more of them...
    Baby Chewbacca
    Sad Chewbacca
    Disco Chewbacca
    Fabulous Chewbacca
    Make Wookiees Great Again Chewbacca
    B Boy Chewbacca
    Prison Gang Chewbacca
    Ski Jumping Chewbacca....
  • dogwelder79
    1501 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Nien Nunb. It's unbelievable that he isn't in the game.
  • Options
    Biggest thing i would want is friendly battles. So many times i'm talking to my brother about how my team 'x' is better or his team 'y' is better, but we have no way to actually test it out and see
  • Options
    Tusken rework
  • Options
    Phasmatron wrote: »
    Tusken rework

Really random
  • Options
    Phasmatron wrote: »
    Tusken rework

I would actually love this. Seeing some reworked relic Tuskens in a 3v3 match would make my day.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Some characters that are at the top of my list
    - Doctor Aphra
    - Grand Inquisitor (with other Inquisitors and the creation of an Iquisitorius faction)
    - Black Krrsantan
    - 000 & BT-1
    - Cal Kestis
    - Merrin
    - Bounty Hunter Asajj
    - Quinlon Vos
    - The Mandalorian
    - IG-11
    - Cara Dune
    - Shriv
    - Iden Versio
    - Zay Versio
    - Any of the Resistance characters (I know this show gets a lot of hate, but it's still Star Wars)

I'd like to see more ships too. Some of my most wanted are...
    - Red 5
    - Y-Wing
    - A-Wing
    - B-Wing
    - Naboo Starfighter
    - V-Wing
    - The Souless One
    - Fighters from Resistance
    - The Outrider

I miss the days when 2-3 characters were coming out every month, so I hope the pace of character releases increases.
  • Options
    2 or 3 more teams that kill DR/DM

Glad to see those teams starting to join the trash heap where they belong.