Assault Battle Challenge Tier 2 - Teebo one shots my entire (R3-R7) team

Prev1
Well, this was a bit harder than expected..
You get to Round 4 and Teebo seems crazy fast and hits for over 120k damage.

I've tried it 4 times now, every single time I get 1 turn then Teebo one-shots my R4 B2 droid.

I get another attack in, now my R5 Magnaguard is dead.

I managed to 3 star the Challenge Tier 1 .. but this .. just feels like LS TB Geo all over again.

Lineup:
HK Lead, B1, B2, Magna, Droideka

#Ouch
3z09xkreinwr.jpg

https://youtu.be/4ioU9GkOnDI
All trees are felled at ground level ..

Replies

• Options
    Fracture Teebo.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Yeh, my Thrawn is only G12.

But if the event is completely impossible without using Thrawn, why not make him a mandatory character?
  • Options
    Fracture Teebo.

Teebo has taken a shot first more often than not before I could get fracture on him.
  • Options
    Maybe the wrong team ... I just did one try on Tier 1 with GG+Droids
    I missed stunning Teebo so he killed my IG-100 (no relicts) - but I succeeded to next wave - then I stopped.
    Think for T2 you need someone fast with stun - Teebo should not take a turn (like in lower tiers in the past ... before mods).
    Just wait some days and keep searching youtube - you will find working teams and strategies soon.
    Maybe CG does not want players to beat T2 within the first hours with any team, which matches the recommendation
  • Options
    I find it surprising that a team which easily beats Challenge Tier 1 .. and can do Mythic on full auto gets utterly destroyed in Tier 2 ..

I'll keep trying with different teams, but not holding out much hope..
  • Options
    Tier 1 shredded me at Teebo. Event advice about maintaining a tank is bull considering Teebo one shots. Sad that they bumped speed to increase the difficulty and it's killing the fun. I'm running a mix of R2 to R7 but more relic levels won't help me survive a one shot.
  • Options
    Interesting, my IG-100 can survive a Teebo hit. Although good to know, it contradicts the Super Deadly locked buff description on Teebo which states: "This unit will kill whatever it attacks, but has reduced speed."

Tier 1 down, don't even want to look at Tier 2...
  • Options
    My IG-100 Magnaguard (R5) survived a hit, down to about 5% health

So I healed with B1 to full health and protection (over 200 B1 stack) and he was immediately hit again.. 2 attacks from the Elders and he is dead

I tried bringing in Thrawn.. B2 was 1-shot before anyone got a turn. By the time Thrawn came around Magna was dead too (no point carrying on at that point)
  • Options
    Your Magnaguard can’t be surviving a hit....it’s buff = instant kill (read it)
    We are talking about the Challenge levels not tier 1
  • Options
    Teebo tier is about control, not tanking and spanking. It can be easily passed with standard Palp-Vader-Thrawn-Tarkin-TFP even without G12 gear. Might be much trickier with droids because you need stunlock/TMR Teebo and also don't allow Elders to do their dispels/revives (stuns/ability blocks/etc.)

Also important note - don't wipe mindlessly previous tier. You might need to have preloaded TM and some cooldowns ready to control Teebo. Usually it can be more or less easily achieved by letting one bear to live for a while and skipping attacks by using special ability for the event.
  • Options

Magna and b2 survive a hit for me, challenge 2
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Tezza23 wrote: »

Magna and b2 survive a hit for me, challenge 2

Same. My r2 magnaguard and r4 gg can survive 1 of teebo's hits in challenge 2 if they have full health and protection.
  • Options

Try reading the thread before telling people they're wrong. I'd already stated you can survive even though it contradicts the description.

At least this should give people some hope that they might complete at least challenge tier 1 since Teebo isn't a guaranteed one shot.
  • Options
    Same here.
    But Tier 1 has better rewards 😜
  • Options
    Pay to play event. If you cant beat it, you have not paid enough yet. Tried twice, destroyed twice. Skipping it and miving on. Good luck to the rest of you. Fyi, all new content from now on will be at this level. G12 is DEAD in PvE. No relics, no chance.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip about the fast thrawn. I couldn't beat tier 1 with my sep droids, I swapped out b2 for thrawn and beat it first try.
  • Options
    R7 Grievous, R5 B1, R3 B2, R3 Magnaguard, R5 Droideka, G12+4 Thrawn.

I've made it to wave 8 three times now, once with the droids where only 2-3 remained when I got there and the other times with Thrawn instead of B2 and with the full team. I have done just about nothing to wave 8 and it really won't be possible IMO until most if not all of the team is R7.

Based on how difficult they made LS Geo I'm actually surprised how easy challenge tier 1 was, so no complaints here about level 2 being so hard.
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    u3lzrgxh1wc9.jpg
    nyoc0exx44zq.jpg
    qpk9sprqpeu8.jpg

I found that having a super fast thrawn (320) worked really well, I used the event ability to make sure his turn was first going into 4/8, 8/8 was harder as you can see, but I fractured logray/Ewok eldar when needed! Also make sure bb8 is either ready with ID or close as you can get it moving into 4/8 and 8/8.

As you can see, relics are 100% not needed at all, and are only there to make you use resources from relicing other, better teams

I’m assuming you made everyone fast. What’s the speeds on your other toons? And are they all g12+?
  • Options
    Yeah the Teebo speed I don’t like. The rest of the difficulty is in line with what should make it a challenge and not impossible.
    Speed, health pool, damage, etc. is all surprisingly well tuned. But that speed in P4 for a One Hit KO toon isn’t right. I really hope that’s not WAI
  • Options
    hlus5i44b67p.jpg
    Have a look in that I posted above yours ( a sort of guide to get tier 2 3 stars)
  • Options
    qgzzku2g952g.jpg
    i1r2ubd7bo4i.jpg
  • Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    1mgfzvj2ez7t.jpg
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    R7 Grievous, R5 B1, R3 B2, R3 Magnaguard, R5 Droideka, G12+4 Thrawn.

I've made it to wave 8 three times now, once with the droids where only 2-3 remained when I got there and the other times with Thrawn instead of B2 and with the full team. I have done just about nothing to wave 8 and it really won't be possible IMO until most if not all of the team is R7.

Based on how difficult they made LS Geo I'm actually surprised how easy challenge tier 1 was, so no complaints here about level 2 being so hard.

Of course it's easy, you have six toons! ;)
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Lockslay wrote: »
    qgzzku2g952g.jpg
    i1r2ubd7bo4i.jpg

What relic levels are you please? Like your team.
  • Options
    @APX_919

I noticed that as well.
  • Options
    Only Challenge Tier I, but still hilarious.

9m3ll0ys37lo.png

22uxbseyat44.png

lqqgyf0l2jo1.png

G9 IG88 - random mods for his ship
    G13 R4 R2 - 325 speed, speed and potency.
    G12+3 BB8 - 308 speed, speed and tenacity.
    G12+1 Thrawn - 264 speed, speed and Crit chance.
    G12+5 C3PO - 276 speed, speed and potency.
  • Options
    Krashxxxx wrote: »
    Pay to play event. If you cant beat it, you have not paid enough yet. Tried twice, destroyed twice. Skipping it and miving on. Good luck to the rest of you. Fyi, all new content from now on will be at this level. G12 is DEAD in PvE. No relics, no chance.

Ironic that this post was made immediately after someone else proved you can beat this event with all G12
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    B1 R5
    B2 R4
    Magna R5
    Doideka R4
    Thrawn R3
    But the only relics that count is B1/magna