Switching GL you're chasing?

Prev1
Anyone currently going for resistance thinking about swapping to first order based on some of the requirements? Between the two while neither factions are great, resistance seems to require a lot more awful requirements and if/when rose is required that's even more utterly useless units.

Replies

• Options
    People who have whaled out on resistance hero Finn and Poe are already hanging with GAS teams at the top of arena under JTR, so they are still pretty solid. And as many others have pointed out, (zeta) Rose is a pretty solid kit under zeta Finn lead for a secondary stun lock team for GAC.

I’m staying the course for resistance, still looking for another consistent LS Geo TB team to help my guild out.
  • Options
    Waiting to see kits and arena viability before I commit to one or the other. I'll get them both eventually, but all things equal I would go for Kylo first. My FO sucks so if I raise them to relic levels it won't be as big a hit on my effective GP for GA as improving my already good Resistance would be. Should lead to easier matchups.
  • Options
    Let’s see, Resistance is better in, Raids PvP & PvE

Also LS GTB.

Plus the gearing requirements are literally equal.

Phasma is literally useless as a leader now
  • Options
    I'm gonna get FO after a long time no plans no or ever to get Rey
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Neither. While everyone else is gearing useless toons and chasing metas I'll be l sticking to the goal of finishing up relics for all my GAC teams.

Like the DR team you have used in arena?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Neither. While everyone else is gearing useless toons and chasing metas I'll be l sticking to the goal of finishing up relics for all my GAC teams.

You need to get on my level TVF. Your overall value is horrendous for the time you've been playing. Might I suggest a little less forum time and more game time. 😎

Last I checked we both make first in arena but I do better in GAC.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options

You need to get on my level TVF. Your overall value is horrendous for the time you've been playing. Might I suggest a little less forum time and more game time. 😎

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I probably enjoy it more without the strings attached 😉

Well I am the number one shill so I enjoy it more than anyone.
  • Options

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Source?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Source?

The forums.
  • Options
    U two should get a room. Have a bath together in the tears of your enemies. Or friends. Whatever.
  • Options
    baked_qft wrote: »
    U two should get a room. Have a bath together in the tears of your enemies. Or friends. Whatever.

anecdotal
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options

ykkrrptys8lp.jpeg
    c6vrumhu9ybz.jpeg

I just saw this edit. Lol. Thanks for noticing I do more with less.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I love smack talk about who the better gamer is. It is secksie!
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Getting first in arena is as easy as joining discord.

So is applying gear.
  • Options
    Rose is fine. Quit kvetching. She makes Finn teams work after the change to his leader ability.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    And, no, I'm not changing my mind. But the likelihood of New Finn and New Poe being needed means I don't have to rush. Farming them from 3* to 7* will take a couple months, so I've got time to gear up.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    And, no, I'm not changing my mind. But the likelihood of New Finn and New Poe being needed means I don't have to rush. Farming them from 3* to 7* will take a couple months, so I've got time to gear up.

Agree. But a couple months is nothing for the gear and relics required. Hope you've already started.
  • Options
    I’m going FO not changing, like anything else in this game by the time we can unlock these there will be new content that having GKR will be just as or more valuable than GJR....

Honestly just had a better shot at FO than Resistance.... so like most things I’m going path of least Resistance!
  • Options
    I don't care about either of those characters or their factions... I'll continue working on characters I actually like, as I always have.
  • Options
    Not switching, I have invested too much already. Besides, Resistance will probably be useful in the new raid if/when it comes. And if I have to gear that one character to get there, well, so be it...
  • Options
    Rose is fine. Quit kvetching. She makes Finn teams work after the change to his leader ability.

Agreed that Rose will probably find a spot on one of the two resistance teams when all is said and done, but I hope players aren't counting on one of them being a Finn led team.

GL Rey will almost certainly be a leader and with only enough resistance for two teams the leaders will likely be GL Rey and RJT.

Putting a zeta on Finn is going to be as useful as, say, GMY's lead and will hurt you in matchmaking.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Travesty wrote: »

Agreed that Rose will probably find a spot on one of the two resistance teams when all is said and done, but I hope players aren't counting on one of them being a Finn led team.

GL Rey will almost certainly be a leader and with only enough resistance for two teams the leaders will likely be GL Rey and RJT.

Putting a zeta on Finn is going to be as useful as, say, GMY's lead and will hurt you in matchmaking.

Watch CG force us to use Finn lead in the event and make the zeta necessary to win.