No plans to revert or change General Skywalker's kit further is a garbage move

This is garbage ::

"We are continuing to monitor General Skywalker and we have observed some changes to match ups but no significant impact on the balance of this character. At the moment, we have no plans to revert or change his kit further."

If I hit him and he should go into Cover, he shouldn't be able to counter. As it stands now, he sometimes gets 2 moves before going into Cover. That's more than enough to wipe out my DR/M.

Replies

• Why shouldn't he counter? His ability states that he will enter cover at the end of the turn when reduced to 0 protection. Counter attacks are during the attacking units turn.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Because if I move first, and my attack takes out his protection, he shouldn’t still get to take his turn. That, and it worked properly before and now it doesn’t, all because they fixed a bug where running GAS in HSTR can freeze the Raid. You don’t fix one thing, break something else, then say “ Oh well, that’s just how GAS behaves now! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    but he counters
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Because if I move first, and my attack takes out his protection, he shouldn’t still get to take his turn. That, and it worked properly before and now it doesn’t, all because they fixed a bug where running GAS in HSTR can freeze the Raid. You don’t fix one thing, break something else, then say “ Oh well, that’s just how GAS behaves now! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “

He is not taking a turn, he is counter attacking (which is a part of your character's turn).
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Why can’t I fight the Padme event anymore
  • MaxBr123 wrote: »
    Why can’t I fight the Padme event anymore

Not relevant to this thread.

That said, if you are below level 85, I think it's been patched so that you can no longer enter the event. It is supposed to require level 85 to access the event through the journey guide, though there were ways to circumvent the requirement.

He is not taking a turn, he is counter attacking (which is a part of your character's turn).

BUT HE DIDN’T DO THAT BEFORE.

Why is that so hard for you to understand, littleMAC? They changed his behavior to fix a bug, then called the resulting new bug a feature.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Because if I move first, and my attack takes out his protection, he shouldn’t still get to take his turn. That, and it worked properly before and now it doesn’t, all because they fixed a bug where running GAS in HSTR can freeze the Raid. You don’t fix one thing, break something else, then say “ Oh well, that’s just how GAS behaves now! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “

BUT HE DIDN’T DO THAT BEFORE.

Why is that so hard for you to understand, littleMAC? They changed his behavior to fix a bug, then called the resulting new bug a feature.

Technically they fixed a bug and that changed his behavior, but your above statement of he didnt do that before is true. That doesnt make him not doing it correct according to his kit.

Here is what you started with, which I believe is what they are trying to correct:
    This is garbage ::

"We are continuing to monitor General Skywalker and we have observed some changes to match ups but no significant impact on the balance of this character. At the moment, we have no plans to revert or change his kit further."

If I hit him and he should go into Cover, he shouldn't be able to counter. As it stands now, he sometimes gets 2 moves before going into Cover. That's more than enough to wipe out my DR/M.

He doesnt get moves, he counters which is during the attackers turn. Which actually follows what his kit says, and normal game mechanics:

on013ozzfduz.jpg

• If I hit him and he should go into Cover, he shouldn't be able to counter. As it stands now, he sometimes gets 2 moves before going into Cover. That's more than enough to wipe out my DR/M.

Sometimes?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

Sometimes?

Sometimes DR will attack twice (per his kit) and UP will counter twice.

Sometimes DR will attack once (per his kit) and UP will counter once.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Ninja'd
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Sometimes DR will attack twice (per his kit) and UP will counter twice.

Sometimes DR will attack once (per his kit) and UP will counter once.

Ok, that makes sense.
  • The whole thing is just a big Eff You to anyone not running a maxed GAS team.

I’m not going to spend any more resources on SE trying to beat GAS in Arena.

I’ll just settle in my 150, maaaybe 200, crystals a day situation, and work on my Clones while I slowly 7* GAS, and call it good.
  • The whole thing is just a big Eff You to anyone not running a maxed GAS team.

I’m not going to spend any more resources on SE trying to beat GAS in Arena.

I’ll just settle in my 150, maaaybe 200, crystals a day situation, and work on my Clones while I slowly 7* GAS, and call it good.

Good solution, if you can't beat 'em...