• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Rose. All the junk Empire toons
  • Options
    ...and you can’t say Mace Windu.

That's not fair.
  • Options
    Prequel Jedi: Kit Fisto - Luminara - Barris - Aayla - Plo Koon...(Dare I Say it)Mace Windu.
    Troopers: Stormtrooper - Snowtroopers - Magmatrooper but Specially StormTrooper
    Empire: Vader - Palpatine - Tarkin - and Royal Guard is a must.
    Sith: Mual - Sidious - Savage
    Visas Marr
    Commander Cody
    Lando Calrissian
    I believe that’s everyone I think needs to be reworked or buffed.

And This is just me but I would love to see Phoenix squadron have all there uniques receive buffs and also add To Syndulla leadship that she can bring in a 6th Phoenix ally if all 5 allies Are part of Phoenix. Just enough to make them competitive with Nightsisters and Geonosians. Maybe even give Fulcrum a Phoenix tag.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Luminara Unduli, Eeth Koth, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Ima-Gun Di and Aayla Secura !!
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Seku wrote: »
    Luminara Unduli, Eeth Koth, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Ima-Gun Di and Aayla Secura !!

Hmmmm...what do these all have in common. Lol

They all died!
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    What would you do to update Vader and Palpatine? I’ve always thought Vader should be a tank with a taunt. In other EA Star Wars games, Vader is the tankiest character in the bloody game.

Yes, he is usually pretty tanky in other games. But in Star Wars movies he was a flat out killer. Honestly, he could be both.

Also add EP to my list. An interesting unique would be similar to Fives.
    Rise Again - When EP is killed an ally dies in his place and EP absorbs their health, tenacity and defense.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    What would you do to update Vader and Palpatine? I’ve always thought Vader should be a tank with a taunt. In other EA Star Wars games, Vader is the tankiest character in the bloody game.

Vader is pretty tanky in the game, in fact early on he was relatively one of the tankiest, to the point that I still have a habit of killing him last.

Having him taunt isn't a terrible idea. He has decent attack for a tank, but still not as much as some, so it wouldn't be at all unprecedented. For it it to really be effective though, the taunt would have to have a trigger relevant to today's meta squads and/or be unremovable.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Also re: visas, she just needs more tags, and possibly remove the restriction that she only assist vs sith.
  • Options
    Tuskens
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    the old jedi will get KAM to boost some of them, which might be a good solution, but they could still use tweaks to shake things up a bit.

but toons like
    Javas (though good against geos) could use a boost
    Tuskens
    CUP
    Gamorean
    Lobot
    Bodhi
    Mob enforcer
    Ugnauth

are not really in use sadly
  • Hod
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Tony12345 wrote: »
    Prequel Jedi: Kit Fisto - Luminara - Barris - Aayla - Plo Koon...(Dare I Say it)Mace Windu.
    Troopers: Stormtrooper - Snowtroopers - Magmatrooper but Specially StormTrooper
    Empire: Vader - Palpatine - Tarkin - and Royal Guard is a must.
    Sith: Mual - Sidious - Savage
    Visas Marr
    Commander Cody
    Lando Calrissian
    I believe that’s everyone I think needs to be reworked or buffed.

And This is just me but I would love to see Phoenix squadron have all there uniques receive buffs and also add To Syndulla leadship that she can bring in a 6th Phoenix ally if all 5 allies Are part of Phoenix. Just enough to make them competitive with Nightsisters and Geonosians. Maybe even give Fulcrum a Phoenix tag.

Hera could get a second zeta that allows her to summon Chopper as the 6th character.
  • Options
    Don't forget Rose Tico...
  • Options
    I think they'll keep the rework for Darth Vader for the inevitable GL Luke/Vader showdown.

AND I think they will create a GL Mace Windu as he was there at the point Anakin started going over to the Dark Side.
  • Options
    Perhaps with a taunting vader...

Whilst EP in an ally, vader taunts until another character taunts... He draws the fire until someone else can...
    Then, here’s the best part... ROYAL GUARD... He taunts when ever an ally falls below 50% health... Vader falls below, RG taunts, vader does his dit’s, back up to 100%... You would have to have high enough damage output or get buff immunity on RG from a character that ignores taunts or have AOE buff immunity

All you need then is a dispelling empire character... Maybe a medic droid that has a passive heal whenever an ally gets crit(like barris) or when ever an ally is crit, reduce their cooldown by one and heal all allies by 5% of this characters max health and protection
  • Ultra
    11534 posts Moderator
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Vader is pretty tanky in the game, in fact early on he was relatively one of the tankiest, to the point that I still have a habit of killing him last.

Having him taunt isn't a terrible idea. He has decent attack for a tank, but still not as much as some, so it wouldn't be at all unprecedented. For it it to really be effective though, the taunt would have to have a trigger relevant to today's meta squads and/or be unremovable.
    Vader in events has a undispellable defense up that grants more defense the lower his health is — which I think is pretty cool
  • Options
    Poe Damneron! I'm about to relic him and it's sad...
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    Vader’s leadership should be added to his unique. And give damage Over time a bit of clarification on how exactly it’s calculated so you can use it well.

TbThe t
    Does anyone think that Nest needs a rework? I mean you can argue she a pretty broken character.

How so ?
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    Stick wrote: »
    Vader’s leadership should be added to his unique. And give damage Over time a bit of clarification on how exactly it’s calculated so you can use it well.

TbThe t
    Does anyone think that Nest needs a rework? I mean you can argue she a pretty broken character.

How so ?

Some people believe a toon is broken because they can't beat it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    ...and you can’t say Mace Windu.

I believe the meta will go to empire vs rebels once the game is dying and they want to cash in on jedi luke. So I don't see them reworking empire characters, but if they were, the entire faction will need it, troopers no longer can defeat night sisters cause of the relics, empire can barely kill any of the major teams anymore. I would definitely would want to see royal guard rework whether spawns a second guard and palpatine gets an ability to revive them.

Baze and chirru need to get their 2 zetas, and maybe some minor buff to the rouge one team.

• Anarkid
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Vader, palp, GR jedi, mace, qgj, jar jar binks
  • Options
    Interesting i see a lot of Palp, Tarkin and Vader rework requests on here. I find it interesting as i use all three as part of my arena squad team (i am building meta teams to move further in my arena) and find they are quite reasonably powered and competitive ( win and lose equally) with other teams around my rank in the arena. Those teams consist of GG, CLS, JKR, Malak, clones. By no means are vader, tarkin and palp meta but i question how much they are used by those requesting a re-work over other characters in a worse state of affairs, like any character without a zeta ability.

I will even venture that Tarkin with high potency is quite tanky in his own right.

I would love to see a re work on these characters by all means (given i have relic'd all three), but by no means are they in terrible shape as is, just use them instead of complaining about them.
  • Options

Likely GL Vader will get a taunt
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    rickertron wrote: »
    Interesting i see a lot of Palp, Tarkin and Vader rework requests on here. I find it interesting as i use all three as part of my arena squad team (i am building meta teams to move further in my arena) and find they are quite reasonably powered and competitive ( win and lose equally) with other teams around my rank in the arena. Those teams consist of GG, CLS, JKR, Malak, clones. By no means are vader, tarkin and palp meta but i question how much they are used by those requesting a re-work over other characters in a worse state of affairs, like any character without a zeta ability.

I will even venture that Tarkin with high potency is quite tanky in his own right.

I would love to see a re work on these characters by all means (given i have relic'd all three), but by no means are they in terrible shape as is, just use them instead of complaining about them.

It's not they aren't playable or decent. It's because they love the characters and as the core villains that started the whole Star Wars craze, many feel they should be the should be among the meta at all times.