GL Kylo Ren

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    I don't mind the fact that Rey may be better in pvp,if Kylo is better in pve or the other way around,thing is the Kylo kit still leave some unanswered questions(altleast for me).How does Siphon abilitywork in pve,can he build stats over the course of the battle,i remember an ability states that he will get some mastery(thats unclear),because if those abilitys will not work in raid he will not be that impresive at all(and something tells me it would't work).
    Siphon: This unit will gain 1% of a stat per stack and the target will lose the amount gained.
    I'm not thinking that the boss will loose the stat but i sure hope kylo will get a certain stat value.

Simple Rey will be better in PvP and PvE

Rey is GAS on steroids.

Her ultimate makes her allies immune to taking damage for one turn.

If an ally drops below 50% HP they become immune to damage for 1 turn.

Then they recover all their HP

Lest not forget TM gain too
  • Options
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Polinski08 wrote: »
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    Well for someone about to unlock both once events go live, put both of these on defense in GAC front row top and bottom, good luck for someone to clear unless they have GL squads themselves.

You wil not able to pass for both of your oponent too. Simple.

True, it is very possible. I have been checking every opponent in GAC, TW and my arena/fleet, I havent crossed anyone who is 13/13 ready for both yet.

I might not get GAC block but good luck in TW then.

What EU country are you from? Italy?

No and what did that have to do with my observation? My GP and every GAC match up for the past 2 events, my arena and fleet arena, all 50 opponents in the past 3 TW. I never claimed this was ALL players. Just my sample. It doesnt appear that there are a lot of members that are ready for both. That is a fair guess. Not hard to check on Swgoh.gg either for relic levels of Rose or CP, Hux, FOTP etc.
  • Options
    Well for someone about to unlock both once events go live, put both of these on defense in GAC front row top and bottom, good luck for someone to clear unless they have GL squads themselves.

lol ruin the fun for everyone else cause you spend your life savings on a mobile game. cringe
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Kyrozeen wrote: »

lol ruin the fun for everyone else cause you spend your life savings on a mobile game. cringe

1) GAC is about winning.
    2) The game dies if no one spends. So thank people for spending.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

1) GAC is about winning.

its a game and games are supposed to be fun.

Play GW then.
  • Options

1) GAC is about winning.

Play GW then.

where my whole roster can solo the whole thing lol ya fun
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

1) GAC is about winning.

Play GW then.

Didn't you literally say "...should be fun"?
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Options
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Speed seems to be important, as you don't want to spam those TM boosting moves.
    That's what bothers me in his kit : he punishes his own team for gaining TM and his leader specifically gives TM to healer/support when they gain advantage
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options

1) GAC is about winning.

Play GW then.

You missed my point.
  • Options
    Metasly wrote: »
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Speed seems to be important, as you don't want to spam those TM boosting moves.
    That's what bothers me in his kit : he punishes his own team for gaining TM and his leader specifically gives TM to healer/support when they gain advantage

Turn the all faction a waste of points on GA.
    To say the minimum
  • Options
    I'll just repost what i wrote yesterday in the character strategy section. I think Kylo makes for some very interesting squads when theory crafters get a hold of him. My preivous post was:

I've been theory crafting with his kit and I think I know a way to get SL Kylo 100% charge for his ultimate the quickest. Put him in a Geonosian Brood Alpha team. Each time the Geo's take a turn, they all assist, and that is 5 attacks each giving Kylo 2% at the very least or 5% if they crit. If all 5 geo's crit, that is 25% charge right there. All the GBA has an aoe where he also removes TM AND calls all allies to assist because of Hive Mind, so that would do at the least 18% charge or at most 45% charge. You could do Kylo Lead with all the Geo's as backup and the Geo's would gain more stats based on Mastery making them potentially tankier than they'd be under GBA lead which gives them +15k HP and protection. Just theory crafting here, but this seems to me to be the quickest way to get Kylo to 100% charge so he can go super saiyan and demolish stuff with his aggressive stance
  • Options
    I'm really excited about SLKR but I'm a bit worried about the way they are removing so many fun characters from being effectively used with him, especially from his own faction of FO. There's a lot of TM-manipulation in the faction and instead they decided to make his gear such that they can't let him play with a TM-manipulating faction because he'd be too strong.

I hope we will still be able to use SLKR in a wide variety of teams but my fear is that Rey will be a much more versatile character while SLKR is limited from the way he punishes his own team for gaining TM :disappointed:

I hope they rework some of the FO characters that relies heavily on giving TM bonus to the whole team. Phasma, OG Kylo, FOX, FOST, KRU Lead... sheesh that's half of FO with teamwide TM manipulation...Oh wait, FOO also has it on his special... That's 6 of them... How are we supposed to build a good FO only team around SLKR? You need to relic all FO characters to get SLKR, but once you get him you can only use a few of them with him... Way to ruin the versatility of the whole faction. Was there really no other design choice they could make for this character?
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Personally I'm not looking forward to any of them. If they are as strong as they look, I'll be walking away from this ride.

What happened to the joy you take in countering the meta?
  • Options
    It could be a matter of base stats. Kylo will likely have higher offensive stats whereas Rey could be more defensive or a balance of offense/defense. They mentioned something about Kylo's kit building on his already high damage output I believe (I could be remembering wrong). I believe they said something about a lot of Rey's abilities being dependent on her allies or herself being hurt passed a certain health percentage which could make her a bit more of a nuisance to use.
  • Options

1) GAC is about winning.

its a game and games are supposed to be fun. And ya ill thank the normal ppl who spend normal amounts. The people dropping thousands can smd

How anyone plays this game or what they spend their money on is their business. if people didnt spend (any amount high or low) the game dies. This mobile game has been around longer than most mobile games. It is because of those spenders.

I personally do this as a hobby. I pay my bills and still save. This is still cheaper than going out to bars/clubs/going out to eat/buying materialistic toys etc.

fair
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    Personally I'm not looking forward to any of them. If they are as strong as they look, I'll be walking away from this ride.

Ok.
  • Options

lol someone reported my comment. good to know this game also is full of sensitive little weaklings
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options

It got stale after 2 years

Ok.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

Ok.

But I'll take freedom over being a CG puppet and yes boy. Something you definitely know nothing about.

Ok

What stops you from stopping playing? It has been almost 4.5 years now. What kept you around the last 2.5? Freedom I guess.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options

Ok.

But I'll take freedom over being a CG puppet and yes boy. Something you definitely know nothing about.

Ok

Freedom is not spending every chance you get on this forum complaining about some entity that doesn’t care about you my friend. How can he be a puppet and you not be? You’re stuck saying the same things over And over again day after day.
    Perhaps you’re a cg puppet , planted on the forum here to shoot out lame complaints in order to hide actually issues with the game.
    And a yes man is not a puppet , so pick a lane.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the upgrade from yes boy to yes man!
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    You know you goofed up when Anti-CG people are defending a CGDF member