Priorities

Instead of the devs spending their time making expensive packs and releasing content for the very few, hows about you spend the time fixing the problems that riddle the game!
Have once again lost a GA match due to the game crashing. Have lost count of how many times these crashes have affected the quality of my gameplay over the last few months,the frustration I feel towards this game is growing by the day.
I have spent alot of money on this game, so much so that I would be ashamed to post the exact amount. I know I have done it with the knowledge of the in game issues but we are constantly reassured that known issues and cheating etc are being worked on. For a game that has made so much money to have so many problems is quite frankly a huge disappointment.
Please fix these issues and make good to the community for all the support and money given to you over the past few years.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all busg and issues to Answers HQ to help highlight the issues and get them the attention they deserve.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>