fix supreme leader kylo!

Prev1
Gameplay is out people. Rey can literally beat GAS with a team of jawa's on full auto. Let that sink in. Kylo after 5 attempts to beat an UNMODDED GAS team with a FULL SYNERGY first order team lost every single attempt. Kinda seems like a slap in the face of everyone that went first order route and sacrificed a lot to get him.> Even a minor tweak to kylo at this point would be appreciated CG. I know you probably wont read this but man. I know Rey's path was harder and her characters didn't have as much use as Kylo's so I expected her to be better but this is just ridiculous.

Replies

• Options
    they likely wont
  • LordDirt
    5040 posts Member
    Options
    We can hope and wish but I dont see it happening.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    The minor tweak will be unlocking his UA that will prevent him from being defeated.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    There are 10 Reys in existence and 9 Kylos (with only 7 of them at g13). Hold your horses before torching the town and wait for further testing.
  • LordDirt
    5040 posts Member
    Options
    Obiwantuan wrote: »
    The minor tweak will be unlocking his UA that will prevent him from being defeated.

But Rey will always be faster and defeat him before he can use it.

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

He has a higher base speed than Rey and advantage guarantees a critical hit so he will gain siphon really fast.
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options

He has a higher base speed than Rey and advantage guarantees a critical hit so he will gain siphon really fast.
    He has a lower max speed, and Rey gains +30 speed on top of the max speed advantage
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Just wait until the new FO tank is released with 400k HP
  • LordDirt
    5040 posts Member
    Options
    I hope you are right but I just cant see it going down that way. Just see her crushing him with her damage.

Looks like the only way is to hurry and get him to his UA why he punishes his own team. So it will just turn into a race.
  • Options
    I know his ultimate will definitely change things, but this massive different between the two characters straight out the gate is so overwhelming its insane. Both of their requirements were massive I expected so much more from than just a mediocre event and punishing an entire group of people that went for one over the other it makes no sense. Trying to stay positive but really disappointed so far. Helps hearing your guys feedback tho for sure.
  • Options
    Rey's big attack is massive damage anyways, so its not like he will take a big 299k hit from her. Its just way too soon to worry about how he sucks.

My guess, there will be a fix and it will be to Kylo. Brutal assault grants 10 siphon and stasis strike? gives 20 siphon and they both read "to the end of the encounter". Knowing how CG has operated in the past with play testing, it would not surprise me if his UA, when activated, will reduce his siphon stacks from 100 to 30, probably creating an infinite loop for his UA since it lasts 3 turns.

They will then do what the OP is asking for and FIX him.
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options
    My guess, there will be a fix and it will be to Kylo. Brutal assault grants 10 siphon and stasis strike? gives 20 siphon and they both read "to the end of the encounter". Knowing how CG has operated in the past with play testing, it would not surprise me if his UA, when activated, will reduce his siphon stacks from 100 to 30, probably creating an infinite loop for his UA since it lasts 3 turns.
    1536867972-pinkman.gif
  • Options
    Well, Kylo can beat GS even without the ultimate.

https://youtu.be/jmSDQYeJnCI

I do agree it’s too early to freak out before we have the full picture. That said, Rey is absolutely looking much better than Kylo. I honestly don’t see how even the ultimate will help. I think there are some combos with Rey that are flat ridiculous that can’t even be showcased yet because there is nothing to even provide resistance to her.
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options
    yum9633n94y6.png
    FINAL TEXT: (ULTIMATE) Supreme Leader Kylo Ren dispels all debuffs on himself, enters an aggressive stance, and deals Physical damage to all enemies, which can't be evaded.

They emphasized the damage from his ultimate a lot, and we don't know the exact damage numbers of the AOE his ultimate does before Kylo goes immune with cooldown resets. Its possible that it does so much damage that it kills a Rey team before they can trigger damage immunity (more than 50% health) and explains why Rey has so much health (200k with mods before abilities) because Kylo might hit extremely hard on activating his ultimate

I think we still need to wait and see until his ultimate is tested in the open
  • Monomer
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    yum9633n94y6.png
    FINAL TEXT: (ULTIMATE) Supreme Leader Kylo Ren dispels all debuffs on himself, enters an aggressive stance, and deals Physical damage to all enemies, which can't be evaded.

They emphasized the damage from his ultimate a lot, and we don't know the exact damage numbers of the AOE his ultimate does before Kylo goes immune with cooldown resets. Its possible that it does so much damage that it kills a Rey team before they can trigger damage immunity (more than 50% health) and explains why Rey has so much health (200k with mods before abilities) because Kylo might hit extremely hard on activating his ultimate

Maybe. But Reys ultimate reduces all damage to allies to 1 and makes herself damage immune as well, while also doing an aoe. If she gets hers off first then I still don’t see Kylo winning.
  • Options
    Yeah wait for kylo r7, like gas was useless before r7

Too quick people
  • Polinski08
    88 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Dont be upset.... FO squads were never s strong as Resistance teams. Why are ppl surprised? SLK makes FO solid against many other teams minus GAS. Also other teams will struggle to beat GO now unless they burn GAS.

I am happy to report my totally unmodded Rey sat in first for 16 hours and no one can come close to beating it.
  • Options
    Polinski08 wrote: »
    Dont be upset.... FO squads were never s strong as Resistance teams. Why are ppl surprised? SLK makes FO solid against many other teams minus GAS. Also other teams will struggle to beat GO now unless they burn GAS.

I am happy to report my totally unmodded Rey sat in first for 16 hours and no one can come close to beating it.

This means you need Rey to be worthy in Arena.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I have it all figured out!

IT'S ONE MASSIVE APRIL FOOL'S DAY PRANK!!

April 1st is less than a week away! The REAL Rey and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren will release in April! It's the only solution I can think of to make sense of these jokes of Galactic Legends.
  • Options
    Polinski08 wrote: »

This means you need Rey to be worthy in Arena.

No I have always rotated in arena with fellow shard mates. Rey unmodded goes to show that at this moment nothing is beating her other than maybe another Rey.

So climb with Rey for fun and put GAS back in so others can take 1st. Once out of top 5, put Rey back in so you dont fall.

Good luck in TW and GAC.
  • Options
    Kylo ren leadership affect all dark side unit, why nobody are testing with other than recommended toon ? Kylo leader of sith empire?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    There are 10 Reys in existence and 9 Kylos (with only 7 of them at g13). Hold your horses before torching the town and wait for further testing.

Oh, boy, that's just not how people do things here. We gotta whine and moan about everything before it's even unlocked.
    Jefferx wrote: »
    Kylo ren leadership affect all dark side unit, why nobody are testing with other than recommended toon ? Kylo leader of sith empire?

Probably because he's obviously going to be meant to perform best with his own faction, and also the synergy between SLKR lead and Hux unique is pretty powerful.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options

Finally.
    This is a pretty obvious thing, but no one seems saw that.
    Rey will kill Kylo in the 3rd round. No way he can use his ability
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    yum9633n94y6.png

He never will could use the UA. Slower, less healthy, and less damage...
  • Options
    Maybe Kylo is not that trash :
    https://youtu.be/AMAh4sDaqTk
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe Kylo is not that trash :
    https://youtu.be/AMAh4sDaqTk

Lol

And we have a winner
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »