Forums; you are reached in.

Prev1
rbkrish69
64 posts Member
edited May 2020
Can you say? How you reached here? I mean the way because next time you try to come here and forget the way. Keep in mind
INBOX - FORUMS.
Memorise it or keep a screenshot of it.
Inbox on left hand side column, below character, ship, ally.

Now, tell me do you know about SWGOH.GG ? If you do not know then you do not know anything about Starwars. Check it out, now.
Post edited by rbkrish69 on

Replies

• TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Gonna need more context before I answer the question.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I'm confused as well
  • Iy4oy4s
    2941 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I think he thinks that he found something new. Dunno about this Starwars hes talking about.
  • Options
    Maybe he works for them
  • Options
    The post is for NEW. And they know what Starwars mean. It is the game they are playing now.
    The step is because if you are good, you definitely want to help or get helped. No need to make thread of it.
  • Options
    Ok, I'm confused. Aren't you the person that started this thread?
    I'm also still confused what you are saying or asking
  • Options
    rbkrish69 wrote: »
    The post is for NEW. And they know what Starwars mean. It is the game they are playing now.
    The step is because if you are good, you definitely want to help or get helped. No need to make thread of it.
    ?

• Options
    Maybe I reply those Old floos in private but I do not find way now.
  • Options
    Trying to help, but still don't know what you are trying to say
  • Options
    Trying to help, but still don't know what you are trying to say

Why not you help rather than...
  • Options
    I would try, if I understood what you were asking
  • Options

Ok tell me how exactly can I be sure of dropping a shard in hard mode or cantina battles? I want to know that rate of drop so that I can use sufficient energy for that one shard. No matter how many sims but clarity and true knowledge about that. Not like - well... let me think.... according to my 4-5 years experience it is not exact and accurate yet but....
    No. No more confusions, Ok?
  • Options
    You are likely to get a shard at least from my relatively short experience, 25-30% of the time
  • Options

Ok tell me how exactly can I be sure of dropping a shard in hard mode or cantina battles? I want to know that rate of drop so that I can use sufficient energy for that one shard. No matter how many sims but clarity and true knowledge about that. Not like - well... let me think.... according to my 4-5 years experience it is not exact and accurate yet but....

Your sims have a percentage drop rate for every individual sim, the percentage is the same if you do them one at a time or in batches. All other claims are superstition, nothing else.
  • Options
    Thank you very much to you all for your precious time, attention and help. I am thankful to you all.
    One more request that How can I talk to you in private here? No any personal talks but just trying to find way out if any.
  • Options

No, no confusions, lol, this was the first time you've asked this question in this thread.
    Drop rates are approximately 33%, as explained by Gifafi on your other post
  • Options
    Thank you very much to you all for your precious time, attention and help. I am thankful to you all.
    One more request that How can I talk to you in private here? No any personal talks but just trying to find way out if any.
    You click the envelope symbol which is the 2nd icon in the top right of the screen. Then you click new message and type in the username of who you are sending a message to and then type your message

• Options
    You click the envelope symbol which is the 2nd icon in the top right of the screen. Then you click new message and type in the username of who you are sending a message to and then type your message

Well, thanks a lot for your help but I found it at the bottom left corner somehow and unfortunately it is limited to 5 recipients only. Though, no problem. Maybe it varies according to players and their forums walls but...
    Hope @DEVS will guide you to the right direction accepting you as an innocent child of the SWGOH family.
    Regards...
  • Options

Well, thanks a lot for your help but I found it at the bottom left corner somehow and unfortunately it is limited to 5 recipients only. Though, no problem. Maybe it varies according to players and their forums walls but...
    Hope @DEVS will guide you to the right direction accepting you as an innocent child of the SWGOH family.
    Regards...
    lol I thought you meant messages within the forums

• Options

Regards...

OP is probably on mobile, where the envelope button is in the lower left corner.
  • Options

Regards...

No Joke. Your one sentence will decide a player to be in or not to be in the game. Specially when they are new. Only good parents know how hard it is to raise a baby. Not like you get there, pinch their chiks, make them cry and leave. No.
  • Options

Regards...

No Joke. Your one sentence will decide a player to be in or not to be in the game. Specially when they are new. Only good parents know how hard it is to raise a baby. Not like you get there, pinch their chiks, make them cry and leave. No.
    Buddy, I'm sorry if English isn't your first language, and you are struggling with it. But what are you talking about?

• Options
    Oh my goodness I read through all these and can't make sense of it... @rbkrish would you mind clarifying things a bit?
  • Options
    Oh my goodness I read through all these and can't make sense of it... @rbkrish would you mind clarifying things a bit?

Stay connected with, my friend and keep playing. We are all here for fun and war is not only on holotable it's all around you. Once a player forever a player. And I am trying to do my best to serve my opponents and if you want you too can assist on your right side.
    THE GAME IS ON ALL AROUND.
  • Desertfox1024
    207 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options

Stay connected with, my friend and keep playing. We are all here for fun and war is not only on holotable it's all around you. Once a player forever a player. And I am trying to do my best to serve my opponents and if you want you too can assist on your right side.

I like that last line. Though I still have no idea what you're doing, or trying to achieve, here. Would you mind explaining in plainer language?
  • Options

I like that last line. Though I still have no idea what you're doing, or trying to achieve, here. Would you mind explaining in plainer language?

Seeking the answer my friend.
  • Options
    @Desertfox1024 You're not the only one confused by their posts
  • rbkrish69
    64 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options

Let me give a very very satisfying answer for this. Have you ever noticed how much a shard worths in shipment? It is 50 or 80 crystals accordingly. And with 50 crystals how much energy can we buy?
    So, simply we can compare in between like 50 crystals worth energy for a shard.
    Now, time to be happy because drop rate is faaarrr more than that, while simming, plus bonus rewards like credit, ability materials, sim and others. Just throw away the wrong idea that with every combat you will get all the rewards, NO. Always keep in mind that they are possible rewards only but not guaranteed rewards. Now you can be clear.
    And let me tell you one secret here that if you combat then you will not only save your sim tickets but drop rate is also faarr better than simming. It improves. Just the question is do you have sufficient time for that or not?
    And one thing is fascinating me since long ago that why this game wants us hang all day on it like by challanges refresh every 10 minutes, energy refreshments, shipments and other ways.
    Maybe one day I find answer for that too but for now I have no idea.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Let me give a very very satisfying answer for this. Have you ever noticed how much a shard worths in shipment? It is 50 or 80 crystals accordingly. And with 50 crystals how much energy can we buy?
    Now, time to be happy because drop rate is faaarrr more than that, while simming, plus bonus rewards like credit, ability materials, sim and others.
    And let me tell you one secret here that if you combat then you will not only save your sim tickets but drop rate is also faarr better than simming. It improves. Just the question is do you have sufficient time for that or not?
    And one thing is fascinating me since long ago that why this game wants us hang all day on it like by challanges, energy refreshments, shipments and other ways.

Unfortunately there is no difference in the drop rate if you sim or battle the mission.

The general rule is that spending crystals "buys" you time, by increasing your ability to earn things which can get you to your goal faster.

Games generally have multiple "check in" points like energy refreshes, challenges, and shipment refreshes, because a common metric used to rate a games health is by the number of times someone logs in and how long they stay logged in each time.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Now, time to be happy because drop rate is faaarrr more than that, while simming, plus bonus rewards like credit, ability materials, sim and others.
    And one thing is fascinating me since long ago that why this game wants us hang all day on it like by challanges, energy refreshments, shipments and other ways.

Unfortunately there is no difference in the drop rate if you sim or battle the mission.

The general rule is that spending crystals "buys" you time, by increasing your ability to earn things which can get you to your goal faster.

Games generally have multiple "check in" points like energy refreshes, challenges, and shipment refreshes, because a common metric used to rate a games health is by the number of times someone logs in and how long they stay logged in each time.

If so my friend, why is there so much shortage of sim tickets?
    I spent 20 sim energy and noticed a sim dropped and next time it was 10 sim energy but no sim dropped. Why so? What is the drop rate of sim tickets in a particular battle?
    I am heavily running out of sim tickets. Not only that the crystals I collected through daily activities is almost spent for the sim tickets. You may wisely suggest for the crystals purchase but indirectly that is saying like good bye to me from the game.
    Do not take it another way but it is a common problem. Please do not make me repeat that one sentence here again.
    INSUFFICIENCY THY/YOUR NAME IS STARWARS
    specially if you are a free to play farmer.